Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Detrimental

Participant

To me, its between Deese and Collins. So who ya got?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deese was a nightmare…  and not in a good way.Collins was non-existent and apparently had attitude problems.Oben was a JAG IIRC...In that order.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oben at least won a SB with us.  That OL only gave up 1 sack during the postseason that year. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta be Deese.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AC

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know who was worst.Collins is still sitting out there, a free agent. The Bucs lost a tackle and didn't bring him back, so they didn't even think he was worth coming in on a cheap injury replacement contract. The quotes you've seen about him sure make it seem like he burned bridges with his attitude or lack of effort.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wasn’t AC a healthy scratch by the end of last year?  Now that’s saying something. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know who was worst.Collins is still sitting out there, a free agent. The Bucs lost a tackle and didn't bring him back, so they didn't even think he was worth coming in on a cheap injury replacement contract. The quotes you've seen about him sure make it seem like he burned bridges with his attitude or lack of effort.

This is the telling part! No one has brought him in.... I haven't even read anywhere for even a visit! That's the telling part to me.....It's like he never played in the NFL....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your question is on a false pretense.You are assuming we had any 'good' LT's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Collins by a long shot. Matter of fact Collins was by far the worst fa signing last year. Hell he might of been top 5 worst fa in the bucs franchise history. I’ll still never forget the Viking game were Everson griffen pile drove him into the ground literally both his feet were off the ground and Collins pulled him to the ground win him. All the while griffen pulls mccown to the ground and sacks him. That’s ownage and suckage all in one play. I wish there was a gif of it. The worst part...Collins still got called for holding on the play lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too close to call. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, there was this one guy Paul Gruber... I'd say he was pretty damn good, unfortunately surrounded by some of the worst Bucs teams ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I used to bag on Donald Penn back in the day. But with this current O-line Donald is not looking so bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess I'm thinking about the last 10 years. My bad. Well, there was this one guy Paul Gruber... I'd say he was pretty damn good, unfortunately surrounded by some of the worst Bucs teams ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Paul Gruber would’ve been HOF playing on a good team. Never made a Pro Bowl with us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deese. Collins could at least look decent with a good coach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deese was a pro bowler, wasn’t he (at one point, as a 9er)?  He didn’t give up a sack one year while blocking for Garcia, as a Niner. Could be because Garcia had excellent pocket awareness, and happy feet as well. But he was bad as a Buc. But Collins was a flat out thief. Deese just lost it. Collins is a punk ass.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.