Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Balls Out

Participant

I started watching football in 1999 when I moved away for college and into a house with 4 other dudes…Sports and sports highlight shows was all we watched. After watching what the Bucs defence did to the greatest show on turf in the NFC championship game, I was hooked…for life.I live in the north west of Canada, I literally couldn't have picked a team further away from me to root for, but I LOVED that defence and I couldn't deny it.All signs are now pointing to a return of the defence I fell in love with, they have the horses and if health isn't an issue, this will be a top 5 defence once again. Just curious to see how many others here have a story like mine...and are you as excited as I am to see our beloved defence again!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is spelled D-E-F-E-N-S-E.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Defense has always been the staple of hope for this franchise.  For me the love of defense goes back to the very beginning, with Selmon and company.  I actually enjoy a great defensive team more than a great offensive team, so I applaud you taste.  I also applauded you fandom, coming from someone so far away.I hope we give you something to cheer for up there this year.  Go Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah dude!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is spelled D-E-F-E-N-S-E.

Not in Canada, and many other former British colonies.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, that’s like going on a ManU board and calling it soccer….. This is an American game in an American town. It is spelled D-E-F-E-N-S-E.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DEFINCT !!  DEFINCT !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just yanking your chain Balls Out.  Canadians are alright as long as they aren’t French Canadian of coarse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love me some Deefanc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I started watching football in 1999 when I moved away for college and into a house with 4 other dudes...Sports and sports highlight shows was all we watched. After watching what the Bucs defence did to the greatest show on turf in the NFC championship game, I was hooked...for life.I live in the north west of Canada, I literally couldn't have picked a team further away from me to root for, but I LOVED that defence and I couldn't deny it.All signs are now pointing to a return of the defence I fell in love with, they have the horses and if health isn't an issue, this will be a top 5 defence once again. Just curious to see how many others here have a story like mine...and are you as excited as I am to see our beloved defence again!

Right on man. I was a Denver fan as a kid cause my dad is a Denver guy, but in 95' I graduated high school and moved to Central Florida on my own. I decided it was time to get my own team and I planned on staying put in Cocoa Beach... So it was between the Bucs and the brand new Jags. I fell in love with the Bucs new look and the defense they played. Loved "Dungy Ball" with Alstott and Dunn and great defense. Been a die hard ever since. I want us to find a great QB so badly, but I look forward to Lovie returning our defense to greatness more than anything. Defense is what I love.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I started watching football in 1999 when I moved away for college and into a house with 4 other dudes...Sports and sports highlight shows was all we watched. After watching what the Bucs defence did to the greatest show on turf in the NFC championship game, I was hooked...for life.I live in the north west of Canada, I literally couldn't have picked a team further away from me to root for, but I LOVED that defence and I couldn't deny it.All signs are now pointing to a return of the defence I fell in love with, they have the horses and if health isn't an issue, this will be a top 5 defence once again. Just curious to see how many others here have a story like mine...and are you as excited as I am to see our beloved defence again!

Right on man. I was a Denver fan as a kid cause my dad is a Denver guy, but in 95' I graduated high school and moved to Central Florida on my own. I decided it was time to get my own team and I planned on staying put in Cocoa Beach... So it was between the Bucs and the brand new Jags. I fell in love with the Bucs new look and the defense they played. Loved "Dungy Ball" with Alstott and Dunn and great defense. Been a die hard ever since. I want us to find a great QB so badly, but I look forward to Lovie returning our defense to greatness more than anything. Defense is what I love.

Good choice. There are not many teams with a more dismal history than the Bucs, but the Jags are one. Its amazing Coughlin did what he did there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I knew Jdud wasn’t a real fan. Confirmed !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lavonte David: "...Our No. 1 goal as a defense is the be the No. 1 defense in the National Football League. The players, we have pretty much taken pride in that. Gerald McCoy, being the leader he is, brought everybody together and said it is time to be a great defense. We have been working at it, getting acclimated with it. Everybody is on board. We have the pieces to be great. We’ve got guys in the secondary, guys at linebacker and a great D-line to be that great defense that we want to be..."Bold is music to my ears...

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.