Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruth

Participant

• vlagatta

Many Americans are angry when discussions are added to the incorrect forum.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Americans have traditionally been the most optimistic out of all the nations. Currently Americans work more hours per week than any other country. Over 60% do not have $1000 saved. Many are still under employed or unemployed – more than what the “official” statistics reveal. The job market is so dry that termination for minor discrepancies is common place. There is no longer any feeling of security. The future is bright has become a dark day indeed. Yet among all this the stock market continues to break records every month.And yet every single person I have had interaction with (a small sample size but still a slice of the big picture) was voting Trump or Sanders ~ still some how some way Clinton wins the Dem nomination and is in a dead heat with Trump....is this for real?The working class is really at a breaking point. It is no wonder the Federal Government keeps throwing matches into the tinder box to see what catches....Martial Law is the very next step in the process.

• Anonymous

Inactive

oops MOD plz move to pirates cove.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe there isn’t any real football going on right now. I tried to watch the CFL the other day.... abomination

• Anonymous

Inactive

They aren’t taking their Super Male Vitality, that’s why.Buy here: http://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/super-male-vitality.html?ims=xrotd&utm_campaign=Infowars+Placement&utm_source=Infowars.com&utm_medium=Widget&utm_content=Super+MaleAlso, any of the other great products to protect you from the Illuminati Liberal Pigs.http://www.infowarsstore.com/preparedness.htmlGet your survival seeds now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They aren't taking their Super Male Vitality, that's why.Buy here: http://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/infowars-life/super-male-vitality.html?ims=xrotd&utm_campaign=Infowars+Placement&utm_source=Infowars.com&utm_medium=Widget&utm_content=Super+MaleAlso, any of the other great products to protect you from the Illuminati Liberal Pigs.http://www.infowarsstore.com/preparedness.htmlGet your survival seeds now.

you forgot to take your referral ID out of the links... reported!!!  ;Dwhat a nice racket to sell a 50 cent bottle of random extracts for $50 to a bunch of wingnuts

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get your survival seeds now.

And let me guess, they're called "Patriot Pods"?

• Anonymous

Inactive

were you so angry you created a thread on the wrong board?

• Anonymous

Inactive

America is so angry because with is filled with conspiracy theorists. We must have the MOST conspiracy theorists than any other nation in the world.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Americans have traditionally been the most optimistic out of all the nations. Currently Americans work more hours per week than any other country. Over 60% do not have $1000 saved. Many are still under employed or unemployed - more than what the "official" statistics reveal. The job market is so dry that termination for minor discrepancies is common place. There is no longer any feeling of security. The future is bright has become a dark day indeed. Yet among all this the stock market continues to break records every month.And yet every single person I have had interaction with (a small sample size but still a slice of the big picture) was voting Trump or Sanders ~ still some how some way Clinton wins the Dem nomination and is in a dead heat with Trump....is this for real?The working class is really at a breaking point. It is no wonder the Federal Government keeps throwing matches into the tinder box to see what catches....Martial Law is the very next step in the process.

I agree with your first paragraph. As for the third paragraph that argument is partly of why people are so angry. They are clearly misinformed and have been for a while. I find it interesting how people claim big bad federal government and never mention how local governments have direct influence over peoples lives. Americans biggest problem is ignorance and 24 hour media, organizations like NRA, Citizens United, and people writing books how liberals or conservatives suck is benefiting financial from this ignorance.

• Anonymous

Inactive

America is so angry because with is filled with conspiracy theorists. We must have the MOST conspiracy theorists than any other nation in the world.

That is true but I will play devils advocate. I believe some are pure sh[member=7637]T[/member]. I also believe others are formed because they know the media today do not ask qualifying questions to address many issues they are leaving views with only assumptions.

• Anonymous

Inactive

were you so angry you created a thread on the wrong board?

My theory....it wasn't an accident.....*bum...bum..baaaaaaa*

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's because we're the only country in the world smart enough to pull conspiracies off. Do you think any other country in the world could pull off turning a FEMA drill into a mass shooting, resulting in the deaths of 26 people, mostly children?

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's because we're the only country in the world smart enough to pull conspiracies off. Do you think any other country in the world could pull off turning a FEMA drill into a mass shooting, resulting in the deaths of 26 people, mostly children?

or 9/115xQ5K2k.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

….or digging tunnels under all across the South with Wal-Marts serving as connection points.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Obama legacy of hope and change?Apologizing for America, apologist for Islam, blame whites for 'everything', blame guns for everything else, blame business for the rest of it, blame the police, denigrate Christianity, aggravate racial divide, promote idiots like BLM, honor criminal trash, strangle our country with debt, support our enemies, trash our allies and advocate moronic shit like this "defeat ISIS by fighting climate change".And Hillary Clinton who already has betrayed the public trust with her habitual lying about her behavior in public office guarantees more of the same yet there actually are people that will still vote for her!  Go Figure?The definition of "Insanity" Is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different resultThat is why I believe the Left wing and its PC mantra are Mentally Ill. Hey I can understand not voting for Trump but  voting for Hillary instead?  WOW! Faced with such a choice I would vote independent which I have done often in the past.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Obama legacy of hope and change?Apologizing for America, apologist for Islam, blame whites for 'everything', blame guns for everything else, blame business for the rest of it, blame the police, denigrate Christianity, aggravate racial divide, promote idiots like BLM, honor criminal trash, strangle our country with debt, support our enemies, trash our allies and advocate moronic (censored) like this "defeat ISIS by fighting climate change".And Hillary Clinton who already has betrayed the public trust with her habitual lying about her behavior in public office guarantees more of the same yet there actually are people that will still vote for her!  Go Figure?The definition of "Insanity" Is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different resultThat is why I believe the Left wing and its PC mantra are Mentally Ill. Hey I can understand not voting for Trump but  voting for Hillary instead?  WOW! Faced with such a choice I would vote independent which I have done often in the past.

Agreed, I'll be writing in Runole

• Anonymous

Inactive

or 9/115xQ5K2k.gif

lmao

• rag1999

Participant

It’s s simple answer: They don’t get laid enough!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.