Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Sort of speculation on my part.

But based on mah sources (nfl has the audio btw but refused to release it) sounds like Brady said i fudging own you.

Obviously turned into a racial slur. Eye roll.

Idc if hes white, black, purple, etc.

Brady does own you, good sir.

Get over it lol.

• kenntak

Participant

Michael Irvin apparently listened to the audio and said that it was just typical things said in the heat of competition. He said there was nothing racial at all. NFL films typically does not release banter like that between players anyway, so that is nothing new. Drop this matter, there is nothing to see here. Some people are always looking for issues in this ultra-sensitive, “how can I use this to manipulate things,”, environment.

• seekpar

Participant

Give me a FN break with all this PC sensitivity. Anyone who knows anything about athletics and trash talk knows damn well that when you say you own someone, you are dominating them and winning the matchup. #32 was just really pissed that it was true and there was nothing he could do about it.

• buc_boi

Participant

Welcome to Biden’s America yall

• theknees

Participant

Trump loves this shit. What a collection of weak minded drivel.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Yep. Only in America, can you see a black guy wearing $200 Lebron James sneakers, drinking a $5 cup of coffee while typing on a $1000 smartphone about how oppressed he is and how capitalism has failed him. Good grief.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

I didn’t know all black people owned small materialistic things. How about land, housing, buildings the important stuff.

• harrybucman

Participant

Noler what does your narrow minded stereotype have to do with anything in this sports topic. Or have you just been holding that hateful resentment in just waiting for an opportunity to spew it out.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Not being stereotypical at all. But with all the Antifa and BLM stuff and “get woke” going on, my entire point is this:

If you own $200 Lebron James Nikes and a $1000 Smartphone and can afford to go to Starbucks for coffee on a regular basis, you have no reason to feel oppressed.

• harrybucman

Participant

I know from personal experience, there are so many police out there who don’t care what you own, how educated you are or how much of a law abiding you try to be, they treat us differently. And if not for all the camera’s, most people wouldn’t even believe it’s real. That’s what BLM was protesting against. Maybe oppression is not the right word to apply. Just equal application of the laws of the land. Is that too much to ask for?

• buc_boi

Participant

Like you’ve had the balls to step outside your house in the past 11 months!

Hey, must be nice being privileged enough to hide out in your house til the coast is clear, ami right?

Lol

Useful idiot

• harrybucman

Participant

Being able to hide out in my house for the last 11 months is because of a concept called retirement. Retirement from working 2 jobs for over 40 years and being debt free because I was wise enough not to buy $200 Nikes, $5 coffee and $1000 cell phones.

Useless idiot.

• harrybucman

Participant

So you are saying the current climate in America just began January 20th.

• buc_boi

Participant

I’d say the current climate in America began 47 years ago, when your boy called all blacks “super predators”…

But your right, racism in this country ONLY appeared 4 1/2 years ago when trump was elected.

Lol
        Useful idiot

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Don’t forget Biden didn’t want his kids going to school in the “jungle” with Harris and his 94 Crime Bill. The bill racial profiling by sending thousands of officers into neighborhoods of color, and it jeopardized reentry for returning people of color by eliminating their Pell Grant eligibility while in prison.

The bill also expanded the use of the death penalty, imposed mandatory life sentences for individuals with three or more felony convictions, and gave harsh new penalties for justice-involved youth. Why would a black person ever vote for this guy? This would be like Cuban Americans voting in Castro’s son as the mayor of Miami.

• harrybucman

Participant

That should be “you’re” right–not “your right” and you call me the idiot.
        Where did you come up with the ignorant idea that anyone believed racism only appeared when Trump was elected. Anyone with a brain knows that cancer has been contaminating the soul of America for 400 years.

Biden has only been Pres for the 3 weeks, so to blame him for anything going on in the present climate is pure ignorance. Think before you push the submit button. So it would, at least, give the impression that you have a functioning brain.

Who is my boy? Stop assuming.

• TBChucky

Participant

WTF does this topic have to do with politics?!

• Pewterballs

Participant

Who knew a Goat was tougher than a Honey Badger……..

• Greattimes

Participant

The Honey Badger should now be officially known as the “Whining Badger!”

• Tunnelvizn

Participant

Instead of Honey Badger and based upon his performance in the SB, I vote for a name change to Hanky Badger .

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Again, don’t mean to be repetitive, but all this BS comes with Brady and winning. People just can’t handle being dominated by a now old always non athletic QB. Up in NE, it something every year. Next year, when the Bucs win, and they will, it will be something else.

Politically, I’m personally tired of the hate. I’ve always been Independent, I don’t understand why most only look at things from thier own perspective. There is definitely good and bad on both sides. There shouldn’t even be “sides” but it is what it is. The recent past was not a Republican vs Democrat issue (although I don’t see anything eye to eye with the extremists), it was a Trump issue. He had to go, and he is gone….let’s try harder and be good and equal to all. Go Bucs!

• buc_boi

Participant

“it was a Trump issue. He had to go”

False

What needed to happen was folks getting behind a fairly elected president, instead of #resisting for fake Parisian causes.

And the fact these people literally manufactured their evidence doesn’t scare the living shit out of you, blows my mind.

Biden wins the election By calling half the country white Supremacists, and you think y’all are just gonna what?… shake hands and forget the past 4 1/2 years?

Lol
        Good luck with that.

And no, Trump didn’t make the left act that way the past 4 1/2 years.

• harrybucman

Participant

Can you explain what a ” Parisian cause” is.<br />
        Biden won because he got more votes. That’s such a simple concept to understand.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Sorry 100% True, the loss by 8 million votes says so. No problem with him winning in 2016. As soon as he said what he said about John McCain, he lost me and I knew he had no shot at re-election and it just got worse every day from there. Every President faces controversy and dislike. Trump had no character, no morals, no grace, no plan. On top of that he was a p*ussy too. To not give the black community one bit of repsect in thier fight to be treated equally by the police was racist and a disgrace. The black community and all who supported them fought back and unfortunately it got ugly in the streets, but that’s what happens when leadership fails. Then to publicly support the Proud Boys, a white alliance hate group, is despicable. He had no clue how to run a country, all he new was how to say “you fired” and claim bankruptcy. Trump was clearly the worst President in my lifetime (50 years), he didn’t care about you, all he cared about was his votes. Republican party can do alot better but they are fractured at the moment thanks again to Trump.

• kenntak

Participant

Please guys, take the political discussion to the Cove. We don’t need that here, nobody ever wins those arguments, and they are never civil.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

My topic was hijacked by politics?

Color me shocked lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m as guilty as the next guy at bringing up politics. Take it to the cove. Happy to hand your ass to you.

As far as Brady and Badger… what a great moment in the game! Nothing racial about it. Nothing to do with PC or cancel culture.

Just two grown men going at it.

Brady doesn’t normally shit talk like that, so I was glad to see the fire. Leave it all on the field and you’re all good.

• kenntak

Participant

@Firelicht2020 you should hear my mouth when I play sports or games! The competition brings out so much intensity in me. I am pretty shy and mild-mannered otherwise. You are absolutely right, you leave that stuff on the field, and forget about it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.