Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• LifeLongBucsFan

Participant

Blame it on the Doug Williams curse from years ago, the Hugh Culverhouse imsocheap years, the ghost of Leeman Bennett, Radio……..wtf…… when will the Buccaneers be relevant again?  Been a fan since day 1, but it’s really beginning to suck STAYING a Bucs fan….Can we please get some real football type people in to run this organization.  Cannot believe we didn't draft a quarterback in the draft.Lovie and Licht, you're both idiots!

• Anonymous

Inactive

God, doesn’t like sports.Blame all the mis steps of this organization. Bad drafting, bad coaching hires and bad at developing players. It's a constant repeating cycle and will only change once the Glazers hire the right football people.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was there really a qb worth drafting?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was there really a qb worth drafting?

When you have Glennon and McClown, any QB is an upgrade. Well except for Tebow

• Anonymous

Inactive

But all this guys doing all day nothing but football. Where is the missing link?BTW, is brooks still asking the fans for patience in his radio show?

• Anonymous

Inactive

But all this guys doing all day nothing but football. Where is the missing link?BTW, is brooks still asking the fans for patience in his radio show?

When the Bucs call for me to renew my season tickets I will tell them to be patient.

• Anonymous

Inactive

When the Bucs call for me to renew my season tickets I will tell them to be patient.

Post their reaction ;D

• dzejms

Participant

Blame it on the Doug Williams curse from years ago, the Hugh Culverhouse imsocheap years, the ghost of Leeman Bennett, Radio........wtf...... when will the Buccaneers be relevant again?  Been a fan since day 1, but it's really beginning to suck STAYING a Bucs fan....Can we please get some real football type people in to run this organization.  Cannot believe we didn't draft a quarterback in the draft.Lovie and Licht, you're both idiots!

The Bucs have not "always" sucked.  You may have missed this.  But it happened after Williams, Leeman Bennett and Culverhouse.sb_28.jpgNot only did they win that Super Bowl, they won the division in 2005 and 2007 and until they fired Gruden, they had won the NFC South more than any other team.The Bucs had a solid, respected, winning NFL head coach in Jon Gruden.  They foolishly fired him.    The Glazers and Buc fans who wanted Gruden fired are getting what they deserve.  The Bucs suck now due to their own ignorance.  They will continue to suck until the Manchester United loving Glazer boys are gone.  Get used to it.

• dzejms

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is all on the Glazers

• dzejms

Participant

That's what they get for listening to Duimig and Hate.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's what they get for listening to Duimig and Hate.

Hate has that kind of pull? he's the man.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, a little dramatic this morning huh?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, a little dramatic this morning huh?

Team is 1-8 two years in a row...it is time for major drama.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Why God, why do the Buccaneers always HAVE TO Suck?’ is closed to new replies.