Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• bucboi813

Participant

Dude is very active on the d line very disruptive against the run pass and he tips the ball a lot and blocks kicks I also would like a saftey or and speedy lb

• dexmonkey

Participant

if you get 2019 Marvin Wilson hes a monster and a steal. if you get 2020 Marvin Wilson hes injured and out of shape and a pain in the ass

id be fine in the 6th

• ratiffshabang

Participant

I agree, he would’ve been a great pick in the 4th….as would’ve Tamorrion Terry, who has a MUCH higher ceiling than the young man we drafted. Not trying to knock the kid, but we already have a smaller speed WR in Miller who has been very good for us. Terry fit the bigger need in the long run, as we may not be able to retain Godwin, AB is gone after this season, and Evans has injury issues. Be nice to have a big strong fast WR in Terry who has the potential of a #1 or #2

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Terry is a one trick pony. He can’t block or run certain routes.

Wilson is out of shape, runs his mouth too much, and got owned in the Senior Bowl.

Both are locker room cancers

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Terry is a one trick pony. He can’t block or run certain routes.

Wilson is out of shape, runs his mouth too much, and got owned in the Senior Bowl.

Both are locker room cancers

If FSU had a stable coaching situation, and recruiting had been better….these comments would not be said by anyone. They weren’t cancers, Norvell screwed up and lied on national TV. Of course that was going to upset these young black men in a time where the black community is getting profiled, targeted, abused, and murdered by officers. Look at what Terry was able to do in a terrible offense and with Blackmon at QB. The kid is sooooo talented, but yes he does need some coaching up and good character guys around him (i.e. Evans and Godwin). He was hurt all season and did get fed up by horrible qb and play calling the last two seasons. I don’t think he is a cancer tho. Heck we have a true premadona and cancer in A.B. and Terry is NOTHING like him. Wilson was also injured and with the lack of an off season he wasn’t in his best shape. He did stay with the team throughout and cheered them on the entire season. That’s not a cancer, he did take extreme offense to Norvell openly lying esp about something so important. Marvin will finally be healthy going into the season, and he could bring a lot of talent and depth to our dline

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.