Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously??

He didn't start.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well he was on the field during the opening drive. Taking yet another bad angle. So my point is basically why is he on the field at all

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the better question is, why is he on this team, why don’t we have a defensive coordinatorat what point do we actually get this thing turned around?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pure example of a coaching failure. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That angle he took on Kendall Wright was piss poor. I knew we had a LONG day ahead of us on defense once I seen Conte in there.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

Yeah 4 different safeties throughout the game doesn’t make much sense. Start mcdougald and swearinger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah 4 different safeties throughout the game doesn't make much sense. Start mcdougald and swearinger.

This. They're the most talented. Can't for the life of me figure out why it's so hard for lovie to keep them on the field

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Said from the Lovie signed him that he’d force him onto the field.  He’s such a fucking dinosaur and just forces his old Bears guys into the lineup

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That angle he took on Kendall Wright was piss poor. I knew we had a LONG day ahead of us on defense once I seen Conte in there.

Just horrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie Smith sucks the D and B’s. Conte?We all sW it coming. He hired all his buddies. He is milking a tropical paradise for good money. He is too drunk to get it anymore. He is a flat out alcoholic. If he isn't , he is retarded.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.