Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Defense5599

Blocked

Saturday- Raiders at Texans. Lions at Seahawks

Sunday- Dolphins at Steelers. Giants at Packers.

What say you??

Please wait…

• ghost

Participant

raiders/texans might be cringe worthy

Please wait…

• meatwad4343

Participant

sucks to see a team like Houston in the playoffs. in the worst division with the same record as us. we’re way better than them. I still think they’ll beat Oakland though. also going with the steelers, giants and seahawks

Please wait…

• cgnumber7

Participant

sucks to see a team like Houston in the playoffs. in the worst division with the same record as us. we’re way better than them. I still think they’ll beat Oakland though. also going with the steelers, giants and seahawks

I truly feel like we are better than Detroit and Houston , and we beat 3 division winners that are in the playoffs. Sucks but oh well, as long as the Cowboys don’t go to the Super Bowl I will be ok.

Please wait…

• BayAreaBuc

Participant

Raiders,Seahawks,Steelers,Giants

Please wait…

• Castro

Participant

Saturday- Raiders at Texans. Lions at Seahawks Sunday- Dolphins at Steelers. Giants at Packers. What say you??

Texans, Lions, Steelers and Packers

Please wait…

• Defense5599

Blocked

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m taking all four home teams although Raiders Texans is a tough call</p>

Please wait…

• Bucpride5

Participant

Texans, Lions, Packers and Steelers all win.

I hear fans rag on Houston all the time but I have nothing but respect for Bill O’Brien, he’s yet to have a losing season and wins without a good qb

Please wait…

• Easythe great

Participant

Texans, Seahawks, Steelers and Packers win.

Please wait…

• buccnation

Participant

I truly feel like we are better than Detroit and Houston , and we beat 3 division winners that are in the playoffs. Sucks but oh well, as long as the Cowboys don’t go to the Super Bowl I will be ok.

Would much rather see the Cowboys go to the Super Bowl than the Falcons. Hope the Falcons lose in the 2nd round.

Please wait…

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

Would much rather see the Cowboys go to the Super Bowl than the Falcons. Hope the Falcons lose in the 2nd round.

Cowboys are the enemy. They are a lazy fan’s franchise. I think they are one and done. Eli or Rodgers will beat them in their first game.

Please wait…

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Texans, Lions, Steelers, Packers…

Please wait…

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Raiders, Seahawks, Steelers, Packers

Definitely tough calling the game in Houston, but feel good about the rest.

Please wait…

• SappAttack

Participant

raiders/texans might be cringe worthy

oh it is, I just cringed seeing that matchup.

backup QB vs backup QB. who will flinch?

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Not only that..the Bucs beat 3 playoff teams. Lions didn’t beat one. And they had the same record..

Please wait…

• dexmonkey

Participant

im calling my shot. Lions over the Hawks in Seattle. no Earl Thomas and their defense is much worse. that OL is complete trash. so long as Stafford doesnt go all Jay Cutler and start YOLOing the ball everywhere they can win this

Raiders/Houston will be rough to watch. i want the Raiders to win but i feel like Houston will put it out since theyre at home and play good defense. Brock osweiler is the wildcard. if hes awful they get stomped. if hes mediocre they will win

i think Steelers get their revenge on Miami

Green Bay wins at home but i am not confident in this one at all. this game is a tossup so edge goes to the home team

Please wait…

• SoDakBuc

Participant

Lions at Hawks – Lions silence the 12th man. This will come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes, and there will be several.

Giants at Packers – I don’t believe in the Green Bay defense at all, and the Giants pass rush will be all over Rodgers. Edge Giants.

Raiders at Texans – Texans #1 defense shuts down explosive Oakland offense. Edge Texans.

Dolphins at Steelers – It’s going to be cold. End of story. Steelers.

Please wait…

• BP1

Participant

I’ll go with Texans, Seahawks, Steelers, and Packers.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Raiders Lions Steelers Giants

Please wait…

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Houston -3.5 Will cover

Seattle -8.0 Will win but will not cover

Pitts -10.5 Will cover

GB -4.5 Will cover

Please wait…

• El Diablo

Participant

Surprised to see so many think the lions beat the seahawks.

Please wait…

• SoDakBuc

Participant

Surprised to see so many think the lions beat the seahawks.

Why? No run game for Seattle. No Earl Thomas in the LOB. Both lines are suspect. It’s just a matter of whether or not Detroit can put together a complete game.

Please wait…

• El Diablo

Participant

Well they are running it and Stafford has no time. I just don’t see it happening in Seattle

Please wait…

• SoDakBuc

Participant

Well they are running it and Stafford has no time. I just don’t see it happening in Seattle

I was shocked, neither team looked like they did during the regular season. Well done to Seattle.

Please wait…

• BP1

Participant

I’ll go with Texans, Seahawks, Steelers, and Packers.

Now I just need the Packers. Can’t wait to see what I win. :)

Please wait…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.