Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• blackfoot

Participant

Sign Sanders.  Trade our 1 this year for a two and next years one. Go all in for the best QB available next year using whatever it takes! We have a lot new moving parts this year to get moving in the right direction. We have a QB who can manage the team well enough this year to see what we have on the O side of the ball. So take another year and find the right QB for the next five years and then fill in the missing parts with what is left of nexts years draft. Time to think long term.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No thanks. The team might end up with a low 1st round pick. It’s better to just get the BPA rather than try and hope that you get a top 10 first round pick next year from some other team. Even if it were perennial losers like the Raiders and Browns I wouldn’t do it.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

What makes you think the pick we trade for is automatically gonna be a top 10 pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just trade with the Browns or Raiders. Might as well gamble. A shot at Winston would be well worth it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lihct has said he sees one or two Franchise qbs in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who would be the sure-thing QB next year?  Winston/Mariota???I wouldn't take the risk you're proposing for either choice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know where the pick we trade for will land. But two ones would get us to the top of the draft and give us the best QB coming out next year.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.