Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 42 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Whistle blew, play continued, Bengals get TD.

I heard the whistle live– it blew right after Burrow stepped out of bounds.

Racist ref? made the erronious ruling.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

By all accounts, many minutes later, when they replayed it with audio, all agreed that the TD should not have counted.

Bad apple ref?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Waller has looked sluggish, uninspired up to this point… probably hitting the sauce again…

He probably doesn’t care if they win or not…
      #mommy I’m cold and drunk

• seekpar

Participant

Raiders their own worst enemies, mistakes galore. They don’t deserve to win.

• Biggs3535

Participant

That 3rd-and-17 throw from Carr was unbelievable.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Pretty cool for Andy Dalton 2.0, in his second season, to win the first playoff game in Cincy after 31 years of one-and-done’s.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Pretty cool for Andy Dalton 2.0, in his second season, to win the first playoff game in Cincy after 31 years of one-and-done’s.

It’s as if he’s elite or something.

Weird.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Just think, if A.J.Green would have tried to catch a 4th down pass against the Pafackers on MNF, and if the Bengals kicker would have made 1 of the late field goals he missed, we would have the easy No.1 seed…

• seekpar

Participant

The Bucs blew the #1 seed when they had two weeks to prepare for the absolutely pathetic 2-6 WFT and laid a huge fucking egg. No excuse for that loss, you see how costly it is now.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Allen. Wow!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Weird.

He’s got a ways to go to get into Jarrett Stidham/Jordan Love company though.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Weird.

He’s got a ways to go to get into Jarrett Stidham/Jordan Love company though.

Isn’t Stidham playing tonight?

Heard he’s the best QB on that roster.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Unbelievable INT.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Allen playing elite ball right now.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

Josh Allen is amazing…loved him coming out of Wyoming, and never backed off it. Always a fan of guys that were overlooked coming out of hs. Gut feeling is this is Buffalo’s year

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Buffalo looking to hang 40+ on the Pats.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bills are absolutely rolling.

• Greattimes

Participant

Unless there is an unbelievable comeback by NE, any SB matchup between Belichick and Brady is out the window.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Bills are looking to make up for two decades of beatdowns in this one game

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The virus goes into remission during the football playoffs.

#trust the science

• RudeGuy

Participant

The Bucs blew the #1 seed when they had two weeks to prepare for the absolutely pathetic 2-6 WFT and laid a huge fucking egg. No excuse for that loss, you see how costly it is now.

And if this is the way they play after an extra week of rest maybe the #2 is the best place for them.

• Trask Force

Participant

Pulling for the Niners, just because the Bucs would then play a team on a short week. If my team was playing a MNF playoff game in the playoffs I’d be pissed.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I said the same thing! When I saw the schedule before they assigned the teams I said, 2 teams are going to get SCREWED all so the greedy NFL could have one more prime time game. The
        MNF winner is going to have to play on a short week and if it’s the MNF winner they’re going to have a long way to travel to Tampa.

• creamsicles

Participant

I picked the 49ers to play us for the NFC championship. Brady vs. Garrapolo would be an interesting story line.

• butette

Participant

Be careful what you wish for.

• creamsicles

Participant

I picked it since I thought the 49ers were playing great football. I think they will beat the pack in the trenches… provided they are healthy. The 49ers are a tough out for anyone… they scare me more than any other nfc team.

Next week will be extremely tough for us as well, regardless of who we play… both are strong in the trenches. I was leaning towards the cards with Hopkins back, but since he’s out, I have no clue.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

How bout dem cowboys?!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Hoping the 49ers can close this out for all the talking heads that put the Cowboys in the super bowl.

• m_j

Participant

Pulling for the Niners, just because the Bucs would then play a team on a short week. If my team was playing a MNF playoff game in the playoffs I’d be pissed.

MNF winner will play on sunday of course.

• Lawdy

Participant

bring on them cards or rams

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

49ers helped us out!

They have a chance of going into Green Bay and stealing a win.

Not scared of the Rams in TB.

• Greattimes

Participant

The means that GB will play the 49’s on Saturday. Short week for 49’s.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Gawd the 49ers were stupid to put that OT in motion on that obvious QB Sneak 4th down.

But Cowboys won the Moron Award with their last 14 seconds.

• seekpar

Participant

Cowpukes getting knocked out in the first round the second best highlight of the day! GO BUCS!!!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Cam Hayward is whipping the blue-chipper’s ass through 1.5 quarters. He’s lucky Watt hasn’t lined up over there much.

• butette

Participant

The Steelers’ offense is so bad.

• Trask Force

Participant

OK well that still gives the Bucs an extra day compared to the other team, as opposed to if they played the Cowboys.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Cam Hayward is whipping the blue-chipper’s ass through 1.5 quarters. He’s lucky Watt hasn’t lined up over there much.

Add Highsmith to the list of defenders whipping the blue-chipper.

• Bruce

Participant

What makes Vegas think that KC would have a chance to beat the Bill’s. KC has zero chance of
      beating the Bill’s.

• Trask Force

Participant

What makes Vegas think that KC would have a chance to beat the Bill’s. KC has zero chance of
      beating the Bill’s.

I definitely agree that the Bills giving points is ridiculous. The Patriots defense was dominated in a historical fashion, and that’s not hyperbole. The Bills offense had zero punts, zero turnovers and 0 FGs – The perfect game. Never been done before in NFL history. The Patriots were a pretty good team. So to turn around and give points in the next round is hard to fathom.

• Greattimes

Participant

beating the Bill’s.

Wow! You should mortgage the house and place a large bet on the bills if you feel that confident. I think it will be a great game with the last team that has possession of the ball to score in the waning seconds.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This just in. Home Depot has come up with a new line of patio furniture called the Dak Prescott Chaise Lounge. It folds easily and is easy to put away at home.

• TURBO

Participant

This just in. Home Depot has come up with a new line of patio furniture called the Dak Prescott Chaise Lounge. It folds easily and is easy to put away at home.

Why are you even here? Isn’t there an Eagles or Saints board out the someplace that you can retire to?

• theknees

Participant

Why didn’t Daniels follow his blocks???

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

First play from scrimmage for the rams andrew whitworth(rams LT) leaves hurt.

• theknees

Participant

Why are you even here? Isn’t there an Eagles or Saints board out the someplace that you can retire to?

It’s posts like yours that turn this into a sore pie competition. No one on here roots for the Saints or the Eagles. There are many (my other team is the Cowboys) people on here. They grew up rooting for Aikman or Staubach because their Dad was too much of a tool to follow a team that wasn’t forced down our throats. Fuck the Cowboys. Now and forever.

• Greattimes

Participant

I thought this was funny. Some people just don’t have a sense of humor.

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.