Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• nybuccguy

Participant

If we lose I think he comes back to try and get the ring.

But if we win I could see him leaving on top with nothing left to prove.

You know his wife wants him to hang the cleats up.

• Beatles123

Participant

Can’t dwell on that now. We have a game to win. Anything after that is unimportant till it’s over!

That said, I heard he, Gronk and AB want to come back.

• buc-in-out

Participant

I think Brady will play next season no matter what, but I wouldn’t count on him being around in 2022.

• m_j

Participant

only he knows that! but he is just missing few stats to get all possible records, so why not enjoy one last ride, get ’em all and we might well be even better next year, do not underestimate that …. so definitely why not?

• Natural Selection

Participant

“I got what I really wanted, so peace out.” Does not sound like the Tom Brady I am enjoying getting to know some. I also think applying your own standards of success to Tom Brady is a fools errand.

• seekpar

Participant

Nope. He will be here at least through 2021 season. Keep rubbing it in Belichick’s face with continued success here in Tampa. GO BUCS!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

He already said before the playoffs he’d be here in 2021.

Beyond that is anyone’s guess. I hope he stays longer but even 2 years of the goat still feels surreal!

• Biggs3535

Participant

I think it’s more likely Arians walks away after a win than Brady.

• Neubi

Participant

There is one team left in the NFL that he has to beat. Coincidentally we play them next season….

• theknees

Participant

So Brady had something to prove coming into this year?

• Roy

Participant

I don’t think Brady is motivated by revenge. He doesn’t need to prove anything to anybody. I think he just enjoys playing football and being the best at it. Its what he does. He’s going to keep playing until he can’t play at a high level anymore. I think he’ll just take it one year at a time, but obviously he has enough left in the tank to give it another go next year.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Biggs3535

Participant

Jan. 27, 2021 at 10:13 am

REPLY |

I think it’s more likely Arians walks away after a win than Brady.

Even with him stating earlier this morning he has no plans to retire?

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Biggs3535

Participant

Even with him stating earlier this morning he has no plans to retire?

Yes, simply because anything could happen with him health-wise between now and August.

I’ll be very surprised if Brady walks away, regardless of the outcome of the Superbowl. He played too well this season. But it definitely could happen.

• BucBalla85

Participant

He might if we win but I don’t think he will retire either way. He loves playing and can still play at a high level. We weren’t even expecting to go this far. I doubt even Brady thought we could be going to this game as soon as this season until we at least beat some good playoff teams. Even if we win this one there is great potential with the roster next year with Brady on it. I think he comes back but I guess I wouldn’t be surprised if he retired if we win.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I wondered about this too at the beginning of this week.

Let’s hope he is “pondering” after winning the big game in 11 days!

• Mic

Participant

He already said he wouldn’t, and he looks great. One thing I noticed is his arm looks a lil tired

• notabucsfan

Participant

Him basically being forced out by the Pats and coming to Tampa to win a super bowl to finish his career would be one hell of a way to go but he’s a gamer so I don’t see him retiring.

• BucsFan83

Participant

He takes care of himself to well. I’d imagine once he hits 46ish is when he’ll start thinking about it. At that point I’m sure whatever team he finishes out on (hopefully us) he’ll just end up as Head coach the next year, lol.

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

I think he plays one more season maybe two.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doubt it.

He’ll play another year or 2.

After that, maybe a backup QB/ coach & assistant OC.

Hope they keep him in the organization in some way after he retires from playing.

• Donkey

Participant

His favorite Super Bowl win is the next one!

• CyberDilemma

Participant

He’ll call it quits when he gets his 7th ring with Tampa Bay to one-up the 6 he got with New England.😉

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.