Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Let’s hope so!

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

My guess is open at home against the saints, maybe rams, but there’s not a lot of good options in the opponent list for matchups.

• m_j

Participant

of course we‘re going to open the season!

• JC5100

Participant

50% Cowboys<br />
      20% Bills<br />
      20% Saints<br />
      10% Bears

• m_j

Participant

I‘d say if saints announce jameis as their starting QB before schedule is out that may be our opener. otherwise no clue. It would have been patriots probably, but thats away game, so I’d say bills or cowboys unless winston starts for saints.

• buc_boi

Participant

Will it also be the hall of fame game?

• Greattimes

Participant

The Bucs are the only team that did not open at home in prime time after winning the 2002 season Superbowl.

• Watchman

Participant

Opening Thurs night, on the road, in New England?

Maybe not, home opener would be great. The 2003 season they opened on the road in PHI, which annoyed me at the time, then they went and opened the Linc with a loss for the Eagles, so I got over it.

• Detrimental

Participant

I think it will be Bucs v Bills week 1

• Lawdy

Participant

typically super bowl winners open up at home against somebody they played in the playoffs. So its either gonna be saints or washington

• Richie Cartman

Participant

It’s mostly between 3 teams at this point. (Saints, Bears, Cowboys)

I don’t think it will be the Bills since that is probably one of those 4pm CBS games that might be protected since its one of the 2 Brady games they will get.

I think if Winston seems to be the starter for the Saints it will probably been them since there is some intrigue and the teams already don’t like each other.

• JC5100

Participant

Saints are $70M over the cap with already $16M committed to Hill in 2021 and they started him over Winston last year. I don’t get why people just assume Winton will be back there, let alone beat out Hill when he couldn’t do it last year. Winston played for free last year, he’s gonna do it again?

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Better not freaking get sent on the road for the opener like the last time! And to Philly no less! That was the ultimate show of disrespect.

• seekpar

Participant

NFL better wake the F up and give us the Saints AT HOME for the opener!

• Detrimental

Participant

Only reason we opened on the road v Eagles is because the new stadium. We will be at home come Sept

• BucBalla85

Participant

Opening up that stadium with an ass whooping was almost as satisfying as shutting down the vet! Ok nowhere close but was still pretty damn great!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.