Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 53 reply threads

• Author

• nybuccguy

Participant

It seems to me ME13 will suffer the most with the arrival of Brady. He was Winston’s go to receiver, and Jameis would chuck up jump balls to him all the time. He benefitted the most from Jaboos cavalier play. Brady wont make those risky throws. Brady also seems to prefer throwing to TEs, slot WRs and RBs. Gronk will steal touches, and Godwin will likely be the top WR. We will likely be running the ball more often too.

It’s hard to see Mike having the same production hes had in the past. Will he become disgruntled? Will he want out?

Please wait…

• creamsicles

Participant

I believe Mike wants to win… he may be more happy, even though his receptions will most likely regress.

With Brady’s accuracy and Evans’ size, I believe Evans could become our best red zone target and increase his touchdowns.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Maybe ME13 will have his best season every. He has a quarterback that can hit him in stride more often than not. Jaboo knew nothing about that. High and behind, low and behind, high and away, etc

Please wait…

• Bootz04

Blocked

Evans already is our best red zone target. But to the point the OP was making, Evans benefited greatly from Winston’s ability to get him the ball down the field. That will take a hit. Brady is not known for his ability to extend plays and his arm is not what Winston’s is. Brady doesn’t throw much into tight windows.

And if anyone brings up Randy Moss, sorry. You’re about 14 years too late on that.

I believe Mike wants to win… he may be more happy, even though his receptions will most likely regress.

With Brady’s accuracy and Evans’ size, I believe Evans could become our best red zone target and increase his touchdowns.

Please wait…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For sure they will. Both him and Godwin are looking at the very least a 20% decline in #s. If it means more wins, then all is forgiven. There just isn’t the same pop in Brady’s arm. I have Evans at 870 yards and 5-7 TDs. And he will lead the team.

Please wait…

• GoBeSmug

Participant

Randy Moss’ best season came from Brady. Set the record for TDs in a season. Brady was launching it into triple coverage because he knew Moss would come down with it.

Brady isn’t afraid to throw contested deep balls. He unfortunately has ever only had Moss who could ball out.

There is a reason why Brady picked the Bucs, and why I as a life long Brady fan had the Bucs and Browns as my 2 favorite landing spots for Brady, above the Pats.

Brady will feed ME13 and Godwin

Please wait…

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Yes. He will have zero catches this year… Just like every other receiver in the league.

#NFLPipeDream2020

Please wait…

• GoBeSmug

Participant

For sure they will. Both him and Godwin are looking at the very least a 20% decline in #s. If it means more wins, then all is forgiven. There just isn’t the same pop in Brady’s arm. I have Evans at 870 yards and 5-7 TDs. And he will lead the team.

Please wait…

Edelman had 1111 yards and 6 TDs last year being double/tripled team almost every snap and was injured most the year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Randy Moss’ best season came from Brady. Set the record for TDs in a season. Brady was launching it into triple coverage because he knew Moss would come down with it.

Brady isn’t afraid to throw contested deep balls. He unfortunately has ever only had Moss who could ball out.

There is a reason why Brady picked the Bucs, and why I as a life long Brady fan had the Bucs and Browns as my 2 favorite landing spots for Brady, above the Pats.

Brady will feed ME13 and Godwin

Please wait…

Yeah, who can forget when Moss was a WR target for Brady. The year was 2009, Barack Obama was in his first year in office. He ain’t the same QB there chief. Like not even close to the same QB. Mike and Chris will be happy with winning but, their #s won’t be very strong.

Please wait…

• Bootz04

Blocked

Please wait…

Edelman had 1111 yards and 6 TDs last year being double/tripled team almost every snap and was injured most the year.

Please wait…

Wait, are you comparing Mike Evans skillsets to Julian Edleman’s?? What you’re missing is the fact that Edleman needed 100 catches to get to 1111. He averaged 11 yards a catch and did nearly all of his work close to the LOS. Evans averaged 17 yards a catch. He’s a big downfield receiver that uses his size to make plays on the ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

Please wait…

Just like everyone thinks we are running Brady’s offense. Doesn’t work that way. It’s going to be an eye opener how much smaller our offense is with Brady for some of these casuals.

Please wait…

• Donkey

Participant

Who gives a shit? All I care about is wins and loses.

Please wait…

• BucBalla85

Participant

Evans and Godwins numbers could very well decrease and im probably betting on it if i had to. But that doesn’t mean bad things. I think we could see them make some plays where with Winston it just wouldn’t have happened due to turnover, not making the right read or just strait up wasn’t accurate enough. Excited to see Brady in this offense.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I think Godwin ends up being the only receiver that eclipses the 1K mark.

Evans will probably fall just shy of that.

That being said, I’m guessing the offense will be tweaked and more balanced. More running and small ball.

TE and RB receiving numbers will probably see a noticeable uptick at the expense of the WR’s.

But, I’ll take a drop in individual stats if it produces a more balanced…and most importantly…a more efficient offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This offense will struggle early regardless of all the skill talent. There will be an adjustment period. I just hope our fans have realistic expectations. If this board is any indication, we are in trouble on that front.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

This offense will struggle early regardless of all the skill talent

Our offense struggled the first few weeks last season.

I expect to see more efficient play at the most important position in the game, and hopefully some more balance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His numbers may. But his talent won’t.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

At least we won’t be sitting on pins and needles waiting for that boned headed pick six to happen.

Please wait…

• Bootz04

Blocked

Wait, Tom Brady never throw pick 6s?

At least we won’t be sitting on pins and needles waiting for that boned headed pick six to happen.

Please wait…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not at an astronomical rate like our last idiot Qb did.

Please wait…

Please wait…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not looking very good for Brady. It’s weird…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Please wait…

Looking better for him than it does for our last starter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re a troll pussy. Deal with that scumbag.

Please wait…

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Please wait…

Please wait…

Of coarse Brady has but not at the alarming rate of Winston. Brady has 14 pick sixes in 20 years. Winston has 11 in 5 years. Winston could possibly pass or tie Brady this season if he’s given the chance to play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

Please wait…

Of coarse Brady has but not at the alarming rate of Winston. Brady has 14 pick sixes in 20 years. Winston has 11 in 5 years. Winston could possibly pass or tie Brady this season if he’s given the chance to play.

Please wait…

That’s a rough way to spell course….

Yeah, it’s looking more and more like Brady will get crushed in Tampa. Looking like a poorly thought out move.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Yeah, it’s looking more and more like Brady will get crushed in Tampa. Looking like a poorly thought out move.

Considering the rate of your takes/predictions coming true is exactly the same as the COVID-19 fatality rate…

…I’d say Brady is a lock to have a great year.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

To two too who gves a shit. My point is valid and you fuly understod what I was sayig.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To two too who gves a shit. My point is valid and you fuly understod what I was sayig.

Please wait…

Understod?

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

See it’s not that hard Jaboo now is it?

Please wait…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

2007 Pats with Brady and Randy Moss. Evans is the same height as Moss. Nuff said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2007 Pats with Brady and Randy Moss. Evans is the same height as Moss. Nuff said.

Please wait…

Or, that was 2007, you know, when Mike Evans was 13 years old. We have to stop assigning the emotional value of Brady’s greatest seasons to what he’s going to do in Tampa in 2020. The dude is old, and his decline was apparent last season.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

I wonder what Jaboo’s narrative will be during the season when we are winning because of Brady?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder what Jaboo’s narrative will be during the season when we are winning because of Brady?

Please wait…

Doesn’t feel like we will ever have to worry about that. This team has been built like an upside down pyramid. I hope the Glazers sell an ass ton of jerseys, because with every passing second, tiss feels more and more careless. Vegas likes us less and less. It’s weird…

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Please wait…

It will be anything but Brady.

Tom could go out for 4400 yards, 29 TD’s, 7 INT’s, with a 65% completion percentage…and 10lbbass will say that it’s because of the WR’s, TE’s, RB’s, kicker, punter, defense, beer vendor, etc.

Naturally, she’ll be spending more of her time watching Saint’s games and doing in-depth analysis on how well Winston hands off a water bottle to Brees, or positively critiquing Winston’s form on holding clipboards.

Please wait…

• Bootz04

Blocked

We should sign Moss to replace Evans then. Saves money and since by your idiotic logic we should expect the same level of play from a 43 year old QB as he did 14 seasons ago, the same should be expected from Moss, right?

Please wait…

Please wait…

• DerekPHFD

Participant

I don’t know it will take a huge hit. If someone brings up Brady’s trends towards declining we also have to bring up the fact that Evans play has not declined in the 6 years he has been an nfl WR. Brady spreads the call around yes, but are we forgetting Howard, brate, humphries, and Jackson also had solid to great numbers with Evans beside them. I see another 1000 yard season for Evans.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Everyone’s #s will take a hit.

Winston threw for 5000 yards. Brady likely won’t hit 4000.

I could see him surpassing Winstons 33 TDs though. 35 wouldn’t surprise me.

Then again hopefully tampa doesn’t need to pass nesrly as much from being behind a lot due to Winstons ints.

Please wait…

• Bootz04

Blocked

Everyone’s #s will take a hit.

Winston threw for 5000 yards. Brady likely won’t hit 4000.

I could see him surpassing Winstons 33 TDs though. 35 wouldn’t surprise me.

Then again hopefully tampa doesn’t need to pass nesrly as much from being behind a lot due to Winstons ints.

Please wait…

If you believe any of this, you know nothing about Bruce Arians football. He doesn’t want conservative offense. He uses the run game only as a minor change up. The very nature of his system is based on high risk/reward passing. Only idiots believe he’s going to abandon who he’s been through 6 decades of coaching.

Please wait…

• DerekPHFD

Participant

I think only an idiot would believe that arians has run the same offense his whole career. Are we taking it back to when OC in Pitt in 2007 and his team was 3rd in rushing attempt per game and 31st in passing attempts? Or in 2015 when his Arizona team was 9th in rushing attempts per game?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Casual clown sarcasm post.

We should sign Moss to replace Evans then. Saves money and since by your idiotic logic we should expect the same level of play from a 43 year old QB as he did 14 seasons ago, the same should be expected from Moss, right?

Please wait…

Please wait…

Please wait…

• thestamos23

Participant

Good teams with good defenses usually dont need to to pass for 5000 yards. If Brady is good enough to throw for 4000, hes good enough to throw for 5000 if it was needed.

If we are able to be + on the turnover margin it will help tremendously. Buccaneers last year gave up 449 points. If they can get that number down closer to 20 PPG, that will help.

If we dont start slow every single first half, like with Winston, that will also help!

If all the above happen, which I think will in some degrees, we will not be such a pass happy team in 2020. Evans and Godwin will not combine for 3000 yards, though I could see 2400 and 15 TD’s between the two easy.

Please wait…

• thestamos23

Participant

[deleted]

Please wait…

• Bootz04

Blocked

I think only an idiot would believe that arians has run the same offense his whole career. Are we taking it back to when OC in Pitt in 2007 and his team was 3rd in rushing attempt per game and 31st in passing attempts? Or in 2015 when his Arizona team was 9th in rushing attempts per game?

Please wait…

So which of those 2 is he going back to then? Again, out of 6 decades of coaching you could only mention 2 years of deviations. But according to you we’re going to be like one of those teams. Which one?

Please wait…

• Detrimental

Participant

Teflon Tom looked good throwing the ball deep when he had Josh Gordon for a short time. Can’t wait to see what he can do with Evans.

Please wait…

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Those were just two examples there are years arians offense were 8th in rushing attempts, 12. My point is that arians doesn’t lump himself to one certain scheme and try and fit square pegs in round holes. Larry Fitzgerald and Hines ward were never take the top off guys, but were leading WRs in his offense. He also ran heavy and checked down with people like David Johnson and willie Parker. So it’s not really a which is it. There is a lot of evidence that he uses the talent and skill set he has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those were just two examples there are years arians offense were 8th in rushing attempts, 12. My point is that arians doesn’t lump himself to one certain scheme and try and fit square pegs in round holes. Larry Fitzgerald and Hines ward were never take the top off guys, but were leading WRs in his offense. He also ran heavy and checked down with people like David Johnson and willie Parker. So it’s not really a which is it. There is a lot of evidence that he uses the talent and skill set he has.

Please wait…

There’s also a lot of evidence that he likes a QB that can push the ball downfield. We will see if he adjusts.

Please wait…

• DerekPHFD

Participant

Oh I 100% agree he wants someone who can push it downfield. I just don’t think he convinced Brady to come here by saying he was stuck to a certain type of system and he wasn’t going to adapt at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arians is going to have to adapt. The big thing with Brady last season was his arm strength fell off greatly towards the end of the season. We don’t have small ball personnel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Todd C says differently and he is an NFL QB coach. Your just Jameis Winston’s fluffer boy. Everyone will take TCs knowledge and observations over your generalizations and fake knowledge. Your just mad because the worst QB in the NFC South WAS a total BUST.

Arians is going to have to adapt. The big thing with Brady last season was his arm strength fell off greatly towards the end of the season. We don’t have small ball personnel.

Please wait…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you think Brady leads the league in yards this season? Look man, Brady isn’t the guy anymore. He had a great run and now he’s done. Like many folks, he’s retiring in Tampa and he brought some other broken down friends to retire with him. What a super goofy Tampa type move. Hope that jersey fits.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a winner. Opposite of your loser Man crush QB. Had all the opp but couldn’t stop groping females.

So you think Brady leads the league in yards this season? Look man, Brady isn’t the guy anymore. He had a great run and now he’s done. Like many folks, he’s retiring in Tampa and he brought some other broken down friends to retire with him. What a super goofy Tampa type move. Hope that jersey fits.

Please wait…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a winner. Opposite of your loser Man crush QB. Had all the opp but couldn’t stop groping females.

Please wait…

Please wait…

Skizooooooo!

Please wait…

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Please wait…

As I mentioned in another thread, tendonitis, specifically tennis elbow, was affecting Brady second half of season last year. I am at this time going to PT for that same exact thing. It’s very curable with rest, something Brady had plenty of. Infact it was the most rest Brady has had since 2009. His arm strength will be fine, not quite what it was 10 years ago but fine. I can tell you tennis elbow is painful, have even more respect now for Brady performing as well as he did last year with that injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Biggest loser this board has ever seen. Always wrong, dumb ass posts and insults…disappears when his shit WB played like ass, says he knows more than Todd C and Arians (laughable considering his dumbass track record of fails), talks about “plug and play” quarterbacks…wtf is that anyway? Is there such a thing as a “plug and play” QB? What a complete idiot. Seriously. And a coward chump sissy as well…way to back down from your “fights”, pussy.

Please wait…

Please wait…

Skizooooooo!

Please wait…

Please wait…

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.