Viewing 95 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

I will be at the game, im really excited. I’ve said i have a good feeling about this year times before but theirs just something different about this year that has me super excited! #firethecannons

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uhhhh  AT THE GAME of course..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be at RayJay. Staying in Clearwater for the weekend. Hopefully, can convince the better half to hit the tables Friday and Saturday night. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sadly, I’ll be here at home in SC. But I’ll be there with you guys in spirit! GO BUCS!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At the game. It’s a part of bucs history.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m making the trip down from NC

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

been waiting a long time for something to be hopeful about…..if i’m breathing, i’m there!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At the GAME! Cannot wait and have been looking forward to this one since draft day. Well, since before that really. It’s opening DAY! A NEW day and am really hoping to see a totally prepared team come out and do what it should be expected do do. Snap the home losing streak, get off to a good start, get that first win for so many rookies including our franchise QB.Hard NOT to get excited for this one!Hey, if you're in the area get a ticket and join us. Be a part of the new beginning, the start of something special.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be at RayJay. Staying in Clearwater for the weekend. Hopefully, can convince the better half to hit the tables Friday and Saturday night. Lol.

Might head over to HR Sat as well

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sadly, I'll be here at home in SC. But I'll be there with you guys in spirit! GO BUCS!

Due to my honest...err..."chicken little" status, I'm sure I won't be in the SUPERFAN section. But, I can promise you this; I will have a beer in your honor my good man!*preemptive good juju*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be at RayJay. Staying in Clearwater for the weekend. Hopefully, can convince the better half to hit the tables Friday and Saturday night. Lol.

Might head over to HR Sat as well

Later Sunday games allow for more donkey hunting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be there, love opening day. Sec 121

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sadly, I'll be here at home in SC. But I'll be there with you guys in spirit! GO BUCS!

Due to my honest...err..."chicken little" status, I'm sure I won't be in the SUPERFAN section. But, I can promise you this; I will have a beer in your honor my good man!*preemptive good juju*

Thanks, Donk!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 217

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stuck here in Kansas watching an internet feed that’s like a full 2 minutes behind real life.  You guys will know about Jameis’ 4th touchdown pass way before I will.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

800px-London_broil.jpgspent a year and a half designing and building a custom man cave....and cannot wait for yet another season of enjoyment in it....  having two other couples coming over and we're making marinated London broil on the grill with grilled asparagus tips & stuffed and loaded giant baked potatoes....with "not your mama's banana pudding" for dessert....and the drink of choice for sending off the summer........ lemon drops...made with FRESH lemons and of course absolut citron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be at home. All football trips this year will be of college variety.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be in the heart of the beast in Nashville, TN. If there are any other bucs around, let me know!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like always, I'll be there.  Just hoping there won't be any storm delays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

800px-London_broil.jpgspent a year and a half designing and building a custom man cave....and cannot wait for yet another season of enjoyment in it....  having two other couples coming over and we're making marinated London broil on the grill with grilled asparagus tips & stuffed and loaded giant baked potatoes....with "not your mama's banana pudding" for dessert....and the drink of choice for sending off the summer........ lemon drops...made with FRESH lemons and of course absolut citron.

All that and time to run a village for the homeless, while printing t-shirts. Busy man.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

get it right……it’s a home for wayward NFL ex-wives…..and they are NOT t shirts….they’re full bodied sleeping bags….selk-bag-3g-wearable-sleeping-bag-1.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately, closest NFL stadium to me belongs to Washington, so won’t be at the game. Hopefully will get to see a lot of the game on the Red Zone channel though!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately, closest NFL stadium to me belongs to Washington, so won't be at the game. Hopefully will get to see a lot of the game on the Red Zone channel though!

This might help.https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1325818.0.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be at the game, my first since Buffalo in 2013. Seeing it was our last home win I can only hope I’ll be bringing the Bucs some luck!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anybody on this board who lives within a reasonable range of RayJay and has enough discretionary income to pay to see the Bucs on Sunday better be going. If not just delete your account, NOW. Section 122

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Unfortunately, closest NFL stadium to me belongs to Washington, so won't be at the game. Hopefully will get to see a lot of the game on the Red Zone channel though!

This might help.https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1325818.0.html

Too many good options to live with a bad stream nowadays. As for me I'll be home in Texas watching the game via Gamepass. I'm with all of you in spirit.

Please wait…

• lynnst

Participant

Yall have been exhausting this off season. Here at home with ya.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sec.108. On Saturday I'll be in Brandon and I'm happy that the season starts.finally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm in Chesapeake. The Redskins tears will be so sweet this year. I'll be watching from home. Got a 1 week old Buc fan to sit and enjoy the game with. Thank god for the pause button. EDIT: I almost forgot. In preparation for this season I purchased a 65 inch curved Samsung ultra HDTV. It's fantastic.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I’ll be there. My seats are in Section 115, all year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 217

I had season tickets in that section for 13 years. The shady corner. I will be at home screaming at my tv. Hard to make it to the game with a 3 yr old.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My son is trying to find tickets, God bless him.  But if he doesn’t I’ll be on the couch chillin…homemade wings, chips, and a few frosty beverages…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 217

I had season tickets in that section for 13 years. The shady corner. I will be at home screaming at my tv. Hard to make it to the game with a 3 yr old.

I usually get tix by the ship but I decided to change it up a little this year and get some shade!  And with the forecast, looks like we will need some cover from the rain as well. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ive got ticketsno idea where because a friend picked them up but we will be there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 127

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 217

I usually get tix by the ship but I decided to change it up a little this year and get some shade!  And with the forecast, looks like we will need some cover from the rain as well.

You will be out of the rain after row t about. I love the angle you get from that section.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 217

You will be out of the rain after row t about. I love the angle you get from that section.

I'm in row K I believe, was told that was shaded for the entire game.  I hope that's the case, that's the main reason I bought those seats. 

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I’ll be watching it on my 65″ HD TV in my media room. I’m hoping to have a break from work at some point this season and head down for a game or two. What’s ironic is I have Pat’s tickets for tonight a client gave me but I HATE the Pat’s so I’m giving them away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm in Chesapeake. The Redskins tears will be so sweet this year. I'll be watching from home. Got a 1 week old Buc fan to sit and enjoy the game with. Thank god for the pause button. EDIT: I almost forgot. In preparation for this season I purchased a 65 inch curved Samsung ultra HDTV. It's fantastic.

Congrats on the new Buc fan, BnB!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ray Jay…DUH…Section 219 all year.We are doing our share to fill the stadium...bringing 6! Tailgate starting at 1pm! Brats and brews!Our ticket rep said they are expecting a huge crowd Sunday!! I am hoping to have a ROCKIN loud stadium!OH and Monday is a day of rest  8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Section 217

I'm in row K I believe, was told that was shaded for the entire game.  I hope that's the case, that's the main reason I bought those seats.

Yes you will be in the shade because the sun goes down behind you. If it rains you will still get wet because the overhang doesn't go out that far above you. The rain will feel good just bring a poncho;)Have fun!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ray Jay...DUH...Section 219 all year.We are doing our share to fill the stadium...bringing 6! Tailgate starting at 1pm! Brats and brews!Our ticket rep said they are expecting a huge crowd Sunday!! I am hoping to have a ROCKIN loud stadium!OH and Monday is a day of rest  8)

6?  That's awesome.  I hope that huge crowd is all Bucs fans! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will be watching at home since I live in pa. Now just have to figure out this vpn thing to get this game before kickoff.  Will be there to cheer on my bucs next week in NO when we whoop on them saints. GO BUCS!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will be watching from home since the closest stadium is the Ravens stadium. I have actually never been to an NFL game and don’t really care to go unless it is a Bucs game. My uncle lives in Bradentan (not sure of spelling) down in Florida and about 10 years ago while my family was visiting I got to drive by the stadium which was really cool. Hopefully one day I get to go to a game in Tampa. Either way though I will be watching the Sunday ticket on my 52 inch TV. Can't wait that is for sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I reject your binary view of the world. 

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Address please?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDIT: I almost forgot. In preparation for this season I purchased a 65 inch curved Samsung ultra HDTV. It's fantastic.

I see one of those in my very near future!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be watching it on my 65" HD TV in my media room.

That's it? Slumming it, huh?

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

EDIT: I almost forgot. In preparation for this season I purchased a 65 inch curved Samsung ultra HDTV. It's fantastic.

That's what I have. I wanted the 78" but couldn't rationalize spending just over twice as much for it.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Yea slumming it in my $80,000 media room addition. Just got the appraisal back last week and they say it added $100,000 to the value so I made a profit on it. I love getting paid to watch TV. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea slumming it in my $80,000 media room addition. Just got the appraisal back last week and they say it added $100,000 to the value so I made a profit on it. I love getting paid to watch TV. :)

Awww yeah.....that's more like it.Lifestyles of the rich and famous!!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

With Robin Leech?

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Not kool to brag on the interweb. Makes you look like a wannabe.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Not kool to brag on the interweb. Makes you look like a wannabe.

It's not cool to use kool or interweb on the internet. It makes you look and sound like a punk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

....and there it is!  that ws a laugh out loud moment for me.  Mozzie, you never disappoint- don't change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yet your as$ will still be sitting in the stadium every Sunday!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

....and there it is!  that ws a laugh out loud moment for me.  Mozzie, you never disappoint- don't change.

I won't change. You never seem to disappoint my friend. I love the made up laugh trolling stuff. Did you tell your wife this time? There's always one of these jokers on every forums. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Truth is this clown can't afford to get a 30 dollar ticket. That would entail a job and not living out of a van down by the river.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Will be at my college apartment in CT. Thank god direct tv has the college package for $100 so I don;t have to watch sh!tty streams this year.

Please wait…

• c2244

Participant

I live in Maine. Opening day would not only be my first game, but my first time out of New England. Had to wait for my rent check to process to buy my plane tickets. 10 days later.. The tickets are double the price and I can’t afford to go down any more. Even tried to overdraft my account. Ha-ha. Pretty depressing, but getting a win regardless of my presence will make me feel better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Robin Leech?

Nah, with Mozzie....you internet mogul, you!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

guess i'll have to enjoy it the other 357 days of the year.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Truth is this clown can't afford to get a 30 dollar ticket. That would entail a job and not living out of a van down by the river.

If that's the case I'm selling the van for a ticket. What's your next story? Hold on let me get the popcorn.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Screw that get you're as$ on the road for those other 8 games. At best you should only be able to use it 349 days of the year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that's the case I'm selling the van for a ticket. What's your next story? Hold on let me get the popcorn.

uh oh ... not the popcorn

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

You have horrible appraisers.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I stole it from Michael Jackson fair and square. *yummy*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well, last time you went to get the popcorn it was right after your unfortunate Wonderlic = Super Bowl post ... but enjoy

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

well, last time you went to get the popcorn it was right after your unfortunate Wonderlic = Super Bowl post ... but enjoy

*yummy* Would you like some or is your mouth too busy running to enjoy the popcorn?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks, but looked into that already. Condo association doesn't allow satellite dishes on the roof or the balconies of the condos but DirecTV says one on my balcony could receive signal. Ergo, they aren't going to let me get it for free. Normally, would be hanging out at a client's bar to watch the game but stuck at home this weekend for a variety of reasons. Might see if I can find a stream, but I have a feeling with this being Winston/Mariota the game will be shown a good bit on Red Zone outside of scoring opportunities in other games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be at ray jay! Can’t wait! Let the Winston Era begin!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won't change. You never seem to disappoint my friend. I love the made up laugh trolling stuff. Did you tell your wife this time? There's always one of these jokers on every forums. :)

No made up laughs.  I genuinely laugh at your comments sometimes- and I don't think I am alone.  Don't get me wrong, I'd never want you to change.  Without the guys like you, the internet would be a much more boring place.  To paraphrase the great YoungOne- "Mozzie's gonna Mozzie"...

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

*Yummy popcorn*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

To paraphrase the great YoungOne- "Mozzie's gonna Mozzie"...

that young one is a clever fella!!

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Section 122

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

in all seriousness, YoungOne is great with the one liners.  He goes on the occasional hot streak where post after post will be comedic gold.  Like ol' Mozzie he is consistently one of the most entertaining posters- albeit for completely different reasons.  YoungOne is responsible for dubbing Mozzie as "Batman/ Bruce Wayne"- part butt kicking tough guy, part wealthy genius.  Every time I see Mozzie post now, I think of that old Snickers commercial with the punchy QB who thinks he is Batman.  Can anyone link a video of that commercial?  It was one of my all time favorites.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

in all seriousness, YoungOne is great with the one liners.  He goes on the occasional hot streak where post after post will be comedic gold.  Like ol' Mozzie he is consistently one of the most entertaining posters- albeit for completely different reasons.  YoungOne is responsible for dubbing Mozzie as "Batman/ Bruce Wayne"- part butt kicking tough guy, part wealthy genius.  Every time I see Mozzie post now, I think of that old Snickers commercial with the punchy QB who thinks he is Batman.  Can anyone link a video of that commercial?  It was one of my all time favorites.

i get the those sneaky one-liners via text....pretty damn funny at times. Oh, and he's your commercial. Does have kind of a Mozzie feel to it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOVwy4b6kI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish I could be there.  :'(GO BUCS!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i get the those sneaky one-liners via text....pretty damn funny at times. Oh, and he's your commercial. Does have kind of a Mozzie feel to it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOVwy4b6kI

I only know a handful of people on this board on a personal basis.  Outside of them, if I was asked for a list of posters I would be want to watch a game with- YoungOne would be at or near the top of the list.  He is a solid combination of football knowledge, honest Buc fan and comedic banter.  I'm willing to be the is a blast to watch a game with.And thanks for the link- I haven't seen that in ages!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I only know a handful of people on this board on a personal basis.  Outside of them, if I was asked for a list of posters I would be want to watch a game with- YoungOne would be at or near the top of the list.  He is a solid combination of football knowledge, honest Buc fan and comedic banter.  I'm willing to be the is a blast to watch a game with.And thanks for the link- I haven't seen that in ages!

I've watched games with him....he ain't all that, right youngin?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YoungOne being a Miami Cane fan you better have a sense of humor today and keep the one liners coming.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be at the game, im really excited. I've said i have a good feeling about this year times before but theirs just something different about this year that has me super excited! #firethecannons

Since I'll be watching Red Zone, I'm guessing I won't be seeing very many Bucs highlights.  Thinking maybe one or two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've watched games with him....he ain't all that, right youngin?

Ouch!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You beat me to it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You beat me to it.

I missed that one.  That was funny.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Thanks, but looked into that already. Condo association doesn't allow satellite dishes on the roof or the balconies of the condos but DirecTV says one on my balcony could receive signal. Ergo, they aren't going to let me get it for free. Normally, would be hanging out at a client's bar to watch the game but stuck at home this weekend for a variety of reasons. Might see if I can find a stream, but I have a feeling with this being Winston/Mariota the game will be shown a good bit on Red Zone outside of scoring opportunities in other games.

That's crap by DirecTV.  Satellite dishes on condo balconies have sucked for me in the past. Have you looked into the Gamepass International option?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats on the new Buc fan, BnB!

Thanks man. I do have a major dilemma though. his grandmother bought him a tiny little Bucs jersey, which is cool. The problem is - it's Freetard (grandma didn't know any better). So I gotta put my 1 week old son in a Freeman jersey for Jameis' debut haha. And I apologize for starting the rich and famous talk. I just love my TV haha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be at the game, im really excited. I've said i have a good feeling about this year times before but theirs just something different about this year that has me super excited! #firethecannons

Since I'll be watching Red Zone, I'm guessing I won't be seeing very many Bucs highlights.  Thinking maybe one or two.

You are and have always seemed to be such a douche..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

B, you need to apply for a cheeerleader spot. You certainly have the qualifications. Then you could fly in for every game, and get paid too. Its a win/win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are and have always seemed to be such a douche..

Well, here in NJ, the Bucs aren't on TV and I don't have DirecTV, so I'm not quite sure how I am supposed to watch the game.Don't know how I've been a douche though.  I mean, I call it like I see it.  I don't carry pom-poms for a team that has consistently lost year in and year out.  The team has done nothing since what, 2005, to make us think we have something special here.  I mean really, if you want sunshine and rainbows, move to Hawaii.Just because you're a blind homer who thinks this team is always awesome, by all means, have at it.  But that doesn't mean that those of us who see the world as it is are a bunch of douche bags.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Even though I'll be at the game, I DVR them, so I can re-watch later in the day. I still like to get the commentary and see the game from the television camera perspective.Plus, the ability to fast-forward through commercials should never be discounted. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why can't you? Does Glennon still have that restraining order?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish I could be at the game. But, since I live in Iowa, I will be watching it on my NFL Ticket. I am a home brewer so I will be enjoying my ESB during the game along with a plate of loaded nachos. I will be wearing my brand new Lavonte David jersey. Next Fall, my wife and I will be planning some vacation time in Tampa. We will see a Bucs home game. This will be the first time in a while I would have seen them line.Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didnt have a choice in the matter.I'd go in a heartbeat if i could.Still, the tv, ac, and edibles are a good consolation prize.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even though I'll be at the game, I DVR them, so I can re-watch later in the day. I still like to get the commentary and see the game from the television camera perspective.Plus, the ability to fast-forward through commercials should never be discounted. :)

THAT I get. Was a PITA not with the blackouts not making that available in the past. Though I confess. First thing I did after a loss and getting home was deleting the game. Had not desire to sit through another loss a second time. GAME DAY!! Enjoy it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why can't you? Does Glennon still have that restraining order?

That was a good one. FYI, I'm out of town. No leave me alone. 

Please wait…

Viewing 95 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.