Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Bucs wide receiver Mike Williams will have a misdemeanor trespass and criminal mischief charge dropped upon completion of an intervention program. Hillsborough Circuit Judge Margaret Courtney agreed to allow Williams to enter the program last Thursday.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9732

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“One Man Crusade”j/k

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s hoping this helps Williams.. he could use a step in the right direction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This was reported by all the local media the day after it happened which was, what, 5 days ago? Still not a single word from our crusading brother Reynolds on the subject.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL – if you already knew that than what is the issue – you need Scott to tell you – pm him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL - if you already knew that than what is the issue - you need Scott to tell you - pm him.

that (in bold) would leave Durango unfulfilled

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This happened more than I would like to admit from football players while I lived in Tallahassee on my properties and other properties I was managing.  The situation was usually the same; a player in a confrontation with a girl friend or ex girl friend and the landlord is always the one who has to pressure the booster or attorney to get the player to pay for the damages and apologize to the landlord and thus all is forgiven.  It happens a lot.  I am glad that William this this the right way.  Will this happen again; maybe.  this is far from enough to toss Williams.  I believe we will get one more year out of him and he either straighten ups or he is gone and will lose out on that 5 million dollar year in 2015.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.