Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 38 reply threads

• Author

• chad1336

Participant

I’m not going to lie. I lost a little respect for Winfield after he did that, but when I saw this, now I get it!!! LOL!!!

• chad1336

Participant

• Bucman

Participant

You almost lost respect for that? Tyreek Hill is a POS human and does this after he burns everyone. He deserved it.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

I admit I was really mad after it happened and thought it was a bad look for him and reflected bad on the team. But then I found out about the history of what he did and why, and now I have no problem with him doing that because karma comes back to bite Hill in a major way! Love the swagger and attitude of our young secondary who gets better every game.

• ryan24

Participant

Romo said it on the air during the game. Hill gives it and has to take it.

• Watchman

Participant

Zero issue with the taunting. First thing I thought about was Hill doing a back flip into the end zone back in November.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I knew right away why he did it.

I loved it. Personal foul penalty was meaningless at that point.

• buc_boi

Participant

No issues what’s so ever

Was hill calling for the National guard?

Didn’t think so

• Mic

Participant

Lost respect? Yea not even close I loved it

• Bucman

Participant

Im hoping some site post that picture up for sale and framed. It would look great in a mancave

• buc-in-out

Participant

I loved the taunting… Hill has flashed his peace sign all season, he BBQ’d us during the regular season. I have NO problem with AWJ taking that penalty after the whistle.

• creamsicles

Participant

Not a fan of taunting, but was thankful that it didn’t occur at a critical time.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Hill deserved that, he clowned us in week 12 with that back flip. That pissed me off I cant imagine what that did to our db’s.

• Watchman

Participant

Did Hill get flagged for the back flip in November?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Fuck Tyreekb he broke his kids arm. Fuck that scum. He’s fast. He lost. Good job Bucs.

• Detrimental

Participant

Not mad at the rook one bit Reek is a scum bag

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Totally agree with the Tyreek scumbag, habitual taunter got what he deserved crowd.

• Vance

Participant

Hill called for help and it came. lol lol lol

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Karma always gets you. Hill got what he deserved.

• Donkey

Participant

Too bad we didn’t chock him and break his arm.

• Garv

Participant

LOVED IT! ALL TIME HIGHLIGHT!

“We’re all here because we’re not all there.”
      as always, GO BUCS!!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Winfield kept the receipts.

No issue with it whatsoever.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Loved it! That back flip hasn’t sat right with me since and I’m glad someone shoved that shit right back in his face.

• GenoaBucs

Participant

I was simply showing Hill how many times the Bucs won the superbowl……….

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Usually I hate over the top cockiness like the Saints, BUT……..Hill was cocky as hell in week 12. The backflip and peace out sign, then doing the Shannon Sharpe imitation of calling the national guard and taunting the fans.

I love that Winfield has a memory and uses it to fuel his fire and stick up for the Bucs and the fans who were taunted in week 12.

Worth every yard of that penalty.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Hill deserved it.

• BucD

Participant

I was a bit too cross faded and thought it was 4th down and the taunting was going to give them a first down so I was momentarily pissed at it. When I stopped being an idiot, I loved the taunt. Talk your shit, rook. You definitely earned it.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Not gonna lie, I thought the same thing for a second. So did SMB if you watch the replay.

• Tom Wood

Participant

Most taunts are childish, Winfield’s was funny.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Historical

• kingtrojan

Participant

I had no issue with what Winfield did, no one said a word when Hill did his backflip back in November. So if Hill can give it when his team is winning he can also take it when his team gets beat down.

• kenntak

Participant

Hill is a real trash talker. He got what he deserves. Did you seem him throw his helmet and have a tantrum in the Cleveland game? KC is lucky to have gotten by Cleveland, and they should have lost.

• TowMater69

Participant

How can you be a Buccaneers fan and not know the history behind the week 12 taunting by Tyreek Hill?

• SoberInSac

Participant

I 100 percent agree!! How many band wagon idiots are on here. It was in freaking week 12 where he flashed the dueces directed right at Winfields grill not to mention the back flipping. The only respect I lost is for the wagon jumping fans acting all snooty. How dare you lose respect for what Winfield did. Watch the games. Pay attention. Hill even did the Shannon Sharpe call in the national guard bit on the side line. F that be kind turn the other cheek. This is Football what goes around comes around! Go Bucs

• cettrue

Participant

Loved it. I normally would not have but he didn’t start it just finished it. Like the passion and culture of you won’t disrespect us and get away with it.

• Wutt

Participant

Real question is why hasn’t that dbag of a human Hill not been flagged for it every time he does it to a DB or does a backflip….that is taunting.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Refs will not call it if he is moving away from defenders when technically it is taunting.

Build the trenches!

• BucsFan83

Participant

• Donkey

Participant

Devante Adams on Twitter @ Antoine WJR11: “yea they mighta won but Winfield you lame af for that…he still gave y’all 200 in a quarter salty boy…And yea y’all beat us but that don’t have shit to do with this.”

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

really? Giving up 200 in a regular season game means the exact same as beating the Pack in the NFCCG and winning the Super Bowl? hahahhahaahhahahha

I hope that tweet gets ratioed for the sheer stupidity. It’s like a kid showing off that he has 10 pennies and you only have a single bill… worth $100.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Devante Adams on Twitter @ Antoine WJR11: “yea they mighta won but Winfield you lame af for that…he still gave y’all 200 in a quarter salty boy…And yea y’all beat us but that don’t have shit to do with this.”

I don’t think anyone has ever accused Devante Adams of being a deep-thinker.

• kenntak

Participant

Davante Adams is a saint. He would never do anything unsportsmanlike in a game. The NFL must have fined the wrong person:

• Mic

Participant

Wide receivers hate us lmao

I Love it that’s how you know you made it big. They talking because they think they can beat our guys, we’ll play em again and shut em down.
      All this trash talking makes for some entertaining drama next year

• mjs020294

Participant

Sometimes you remember a beat down and it drives you to redemption. I totally understand why he taunted Hill and it was hilarious.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.