Viewing 101 reply threads

• Author

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

The latest in the Winston Circus :http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/website-alleges-jameis-winston-shaved-points-in-first-half-of-louisville-game-110614Talk amongst yourselves ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Load of crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bahaha wowthats a rumor started on the Bamaonline message board 4 days agoway to make up some "news" foxsportshes a hell of a player but to purposely put yourself in a 21 point hole and then come all the way back and win by 10. on the road, against a top 25 team?thats some serious tinfoil hat wearing stuff

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bahaha wowthats a rumor started on the Bamaonline message board 4 days agoway to make up some "news" foxsportshes a hell of a player but to purposely put yourself in a 21 point hole and then come all the way back and win by 10. on the road, against a top 25 team?thats some serious tinfoil hat wearing stuff

It's the gambling website who is making the accusation based on a bet Winston's buddy placed that was like no bet he had placed previously . It's not just something a random conspiracy theorist decided to conjure up out of thin air . Just sayin...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if he’s got that kinda moxie/skill, more reason to draft him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shaveis Winston

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston less than a year away from being a multi millionaire. And he risked it all for $5000. Yep. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shaveis Winston

LMAO !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's the gambling website who is making the accusation based on a bet Winston's buddy placed that was like no bet he had placed previously . It's not just something a random conspiracy theorist decided to conjure up out of thin air . Just sayin...

its not impossible that it could happen but jesus man. its so improbable that its beyond beliefif he actually did it then everyone should want him even more as a player. if you could actually tank yourself like that and then lead a comeback and end up blowing up a good team like that you would be the GOATif im a Louisville player id be insulted by this allegation. it takes away from their defensive guys making some really good plays and getting after himof all the things hes been accused of, this is the least believable by a huge margin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can only imagine what reports will be when FSU gets a loss.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winnie does Pooh early in games… a lot.  Maybe his buddy just sees that and seized on it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s Jameis’ world and we’re just living in it…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's Jameis' world and we're just living in it...

Especially this offseason on NFL Network and ESPN.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

of all the things hes been accused of, this is the least believable by a huge margin

i agree.....but some people are gullible as hell  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

of all the things hes been accused of, this is the least believable by a huge margin

you mad?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its not impossible that it could happen but jesus man. its so improbable that its beyond beliefif he actually did it then everyone should want him even more as a player. if you could actually tank yourself like that and then lead a comeback and end up blowing up a good team like that you would be the GOATif im a Louisville player id be insulted by this allegation. it takes away from their defensive guys making some really good plays and getting after himof all the things hes been accused of, this is the least believable by a huge margin

I agree it's improbable . Just throwing it out there. If he actually did do it then it wouldn't matter who wants him more , his career would be over. The league would black ball and perma-ban a proven point shaver . So would the NCAA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kinda weird story but this guy has a huge black cloud over him.He'll fit right in here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree it's improbable . Just throwing it out there. If he actually did do it then it wouldn't matter who wants him more , his career would be over. The league would black ball and perma-ban a proven point shaver . So would the NCAA.

oh I completely agreeanytime a rumor about him comes out of the state of Alabama you have to take it with a huge grain of saltBama fans are really salty that he left the state. if you read their message boards they have an irrational hate for a kid they don't even face. I understand UF and Miami fans hating him but Bama fans are obsessed with everything he does. I wouldn't put it past any of those crazy tree poisoners to try and make some stuff up about him out of spiteBama fans are a looney bunch

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

oh I completely agreeanytime a rumor about him comes out of the state of Alabama you have to take it with a huge grain of saltBama fans are really salty that he left the state. if you read their message boards they have an irrational hate for a kid they don't even face. I understand UF and Miami fans hating him but Bama fans are obsessed with everything he does. I wouldn't put it past any of those crazy tree poisoners to try and make some stuff up about him out of spiteBama fans are a looney bunch

No doubt about it . Just look at Miyagi from the College Board . LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you mad?

devastated!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miyagi is tame and even keeled compared to the Bama fans on Bamonline and 24/7 sportsthey all claim they have hard evidence that Winston raped everyone in the entire Panhandle and that they know for a fact that he did it while also committing armed robbery, cattle rustling, grand theft auto, and selling drugs.theyre a real special bunch over there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In the spirit of Art Schlichter…..You go Winston!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All this excitement because of a story written by Incarcerated Bob. Posted by Idiot Dolorous.  ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bama fans are a looney bunch

Having met a bunch of Bama fans when they came to State College in September 2011, I can safely assert this couldn't be further from the truth. I had no issues with any of their fans, seemed a good bunch. I'm sure their bunch is no different than any other pocket of crazy fans that each fan base has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if he's got that kinda moxie/skill, more reason to draft him

If this is true, then he should go entirely undrafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shaveis Winston

hahahahaha!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yet some of you want him here…what a joke

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miyagi is tame and even keeled compared to the Bama fans on Bamonline and 24/7 sportsthey all claim they have hard evidence that Winston raped everyone in the entire Panhandle and that they know for a fact that he did it while also committing armed robbery, cattle rustling, grand theft auto, and selling drugs.

And he graduated to a crab legs thief.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miyagi is tame and even keeled compared to the Bama fans on Bamonline and 24/7 sportsthey all claim they have hard evidence that Winston raped everyone in the entire Panhandle and that they know for a fact that he did it while also committing armed robbery, cattle rustling, grand theft auto, and selling drugs.

And he graduated to a crab legs thief.

Jameis-Winston-Publix.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If this is true, then he should go entirely undrafted.

Skippy mad.#WishfulforWinston  LOLz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it were true Winston would never be on a NFL team.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

The only joke is passing on him because his vulgar mouth offends you and you dont like his college jersey.  Dont get all moral police on me, he flat out can play QB and if we dont draft him and we could have, he will beat us every single time we play him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only joke is passing on him because his vulgar mouth offends you and you dont like his college jersey.  Dont get all moral police on me, he flat out can play QB and if we dont draft him and we could have, he will beat us every single time we play him.

So in a hypothetical world where this allegation is true, would you still want him?

Please wait…

• richhussey

Participant

So you jumped from Glennon's sack to Winston's sack? Are you predicting a week 1 starter yet back by the 'as good as gold' promise you'll leave for the season if you're wrong? Your track record is so good everyone should listen to you!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Having met a bunch of Bama fans when they came to State College in September 2011, I can safely assert this couldn't be further from the truth. I had no issues with any of their fans, seemed a good bunch. I'm sure their bunch is no different than any other pocket of crazy fans that each fan base has.

you probably were around the decent ones with money but they dont represent the fanbase as a wholeBama has an incredibly looney fanbase. you have your Harvey Updykes, Phyllis from Mulga on the Finebaum show, there was a Bama fan on Bama fan murder last year after the Iron Bowl because one person wasnt completely losing their mind over the loss and the other one said they didnt "care about Bama enough" and shot them. a Bama fan got arrested for sexual assault when they played LSU in the national title game a few years ago for serial teabagging LSU fans in the standsthere is a long litany of crazy stories involving Bama fans. they cant see reality when it comes to their team. come live in the south and particularly the Panhandle and you will understand how messed up their fans areread Bamaonline and you will see that the majority of them let Bama football run their lives

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

you probably were around the decent ones with money but they dont represent the fanbase as a wholeBama has an incredibly looney fanbase. you have your Harvey Updykes, Phyllis from Mulga on the Finebaum show, there was a Bama fan on Bama fan murder last year after the Iron Bowl because one person wasnt completely losing their mind over the loss and the other one said they didnt "care about Bama enough" and shot them. a Bama fan got arrested for sexual assault when they played LSU in the national title game a few years ago for serial teabagging LSU fans in the standsthere is a long litany of crazy stories involving Bama fans. they cant see reality when it comes to their team. come live in the south and particularly the Panhandle and you will understand how messed up their fans areread Bamaonline and you will see that the majority of them let Bama football run their lives

Worst fan base in college football and that is saying something. They have no perspective at all on their team.  This years team is not a great one but as soon as they drop 59 on a hapless A&M team they start chirping like they are invincible, never mind that they have lost to a two loss Ole Miss team. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bama fans are just salty Winston left the state. Can you blame them ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so wait a sec. you want your captain/leader/signal caller to come into a franchise thats in disarray as it is, with all that baggage? yea thank god you're not the team scout cuz we'd have have a team of low IQ players across the board..Winston thinks he can do whatever he wants and have no repercussions based on his actions..give me Mariota and move on with it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Problem is you are letting the actions of a few assume your opinion for the whole group. Bamaonline isn't a full representative of the Alabama fan base. Every fan base has crazy people, every fan base has normal people. BTW, love Phyllis from Mulga. Even though I hate the Finebaum show, I love how mad she gets. I've always thought there was a chance she was just a troll but that may not be the case, either way, it's hilarious and harmless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No but you dont see our fans losing our minds because Julio Jones, Trent Richardson, Derrick Henry, and Amari Cooper left Floridathey have serious issues in the state

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No but you dont see our fans losing our minds because Julio Jones, Trent Richardson, Derrick Henry, and Amari Cooper left Floridathey have serious issues in the state

Sounds like they see things pretty clearly to me.

Jameis Winston's hometown 'embarrassed' by the FSU QBOn Saturday morning, under a heavy gray sky, they came to H.F. Gilmore-Vines Stadium on Allison-Bonnett Memorial Drive and sat in the concrete bleachers. This weathered bandbox is where Jameis Winston dazzled as a high school player--where Nick Saban and so many other college coaches came to seduce the Hueytown High quarterback. Now, on this field where Winston once made magic, eight- and nine-year-old kids are playing soccer.The action is holding the eyes of Pam Miller, 43, whose brother-in-law coached Winston in baseball in Hueytown. "I am furious with Jameis," says Miller, her gaze locked on her son. "I came here and saw him play in high school and he was a special talent. But in high school they allowed him to do whatever he wanted. You could see then that there were problems. So no one here, sadly, is shocked by anything he's done."His parents haven't held him accountable, his coaches haven't and the police in Tallahassee haven't. I feel bad for him. I pray for him. Because so many people who are supposed to be leaders are failing Jameis."Sitting close to Miller is Gary Jennings, 59, whose son, Bo, played cornerback for the Cincinnati Bengals from 2001 to '02 and is now the head coach of the Hueytown Heat youth soccer team, which is dominating on the field. "Jameis doesn't have any respect for women and it's like he constantly needs attention," he says, while watching his grandson dribble the ball. "He's embarrassed Hueytown. If I were his father, I would have had a serious, serious talk with him a long time ago. I'll still root for him, but I fear for him."Those who still admire him in Hueytown--there are a few, but not many--believe his missteps are a result of naiveté, of growing up in the country and blindly trusting strangers. Those who are repulsed by his actions see a young man who has never had to suffer serious consequences for his boorish behavior.His most serious problem began in January 2013 when a female student at Florida State accused Winston of sexual battery. Winston claimed the sex was consensual. Last Dec. 5 Willie Meggs, the state attorney for Florida's second judicial circuit, called a press conference. Occasionally laughing at inappropriate times--this was a case study in how not to conduct yourself at a press conference--Meggs said he would not pursue charges against Winston. But Winston's reputation was undeniably tarnished; he may now be the most reviled college football player in America, and the Seminoles perhaps the most despised team in the sport."I know I gotta get more mature," Winston said last December after the ACC championship game. "I gotta get better at everything I do... We gotta keep going higher, and higher, and get better ever single day."Winston's words were pitch perfect; they also were hollow. This summer, he stole crab legs from a Tallahassee Publix. He apologized, and said he knows he must do better. Yet he still couldn't help himself. Two weeks ago he yelled a profane meme from atop a table on the Florida State campus, an action that caused him to be suspended for last Saturday's Clemson game. But then, incredibly, there he was before the game, jogging out onto the field in his uniform. Seminole coach Jimbo Fisher, his face frozen in a look of utter disbelief, told his quarterback to go back to the locker room and remove his pads. Minutes later, there was the joyous Winston standing at his coach's side, his incandescent smile shining in the night, looking like he was having the time of his life. To say Fisher has been tone deaf in the handling of his quarterback would be to traffic in understatement.Some 300 miles away from Florida State campus, there is sadness in Hueytown. A banner celebrating Winston's Heisman trophy has been taken down at H.F. Gilmore-Vines Stadium."He's an embarrassment to Hueytown," says Pam Miller, still watching her son play soccer on the same grass where Winston once flourished. "But the bigger issue is that this young man is ripping apart his future with his own hands. It's like a runaway train. You know it's going to wreck, but all you can do is watch. It's terrible and it's tragic."Miller spoke as if she knows what's coming next.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Problem is you are letting the actions of a few assume your opinion for the whole group. Bamaonline isn't a full representative of the Alabama fan base. Every fan base has crazy people, every fan base has normal people. BTW, love Phyllis from Mulga. Even though I hate the Finebaum show, I love how mad she gets. I've always thought there was a chance she was just a troll but that may not be the case, either way, it's hilarious and harmless.

like i said, ive NEVER met a good Bama fan in my life. living in the Panhandle for 5 years you meet tons of them. bunch of douchesthey were a bunch of Dbags when FSU played them in 2007 in Jacksonville.that whole state needs pro sports in the worst way. they let college football dictate how they run their lives

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I think you are generalizing their fan base greatly, I have met plenty of great Alabama fans and I live in Pennsylvania. McLkD1.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@FRGim sure they do  ::)because, you know, the media has never written an inflammatory articleif he was doing the same things at Bama he'd be revered as a god because theyd still be winning games

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I think you are generalizing their fan base greatly, I have met plenty of great Alabama fans and I live in Pennsylvania. McLkD1.gif

thats probably because the ones who move away learn how to act in society. the rest down here are trash and it shows

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@FRGim sure they do  ::)because, you know, the media has never written an inflammatory articleif he was doing the same things at Bama he'd be revered as a god because theyd still be winning games

Wait, fan bases rationalize the behavior of their best players? When did this start? Who should I be rationalizing now?

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

so wait a sec. you want your captain/leader/signal caller to come into a franchise thats in disarray as it is, with all that baggage? yea thank god you're not the team scout cuz we'd have have a team of low IQ players across the board..Winston thinks he can do whatever he wants and have no repercussions based on his actions..give me Mariota and move on with it

I want to win.  The only reason one wouldn't want him on their pro team is because they are too shortsighted to get past their hatred of him on a college level.  Meaning, he plays for a rival team of your team.  Otherwise you are just ignorant.  There is no other way to explain it.If he played for UF and did the things that he has done on the field for UF, I would be saying a prayer every night that the Bucs could get him. He wins football games and isn't nearly as bad a guy from a character standpoint as he's made out to be. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thats probably because the ones who move away learn how to act in society. the rest down here are trash and it shows

I met them at the PSU/Alabama game, so they weren't all from PA and a lot were from the south. Maybe they had more money so they are more rational, better fans but they must've took close to 20k to Beaver Stadium that day and were a respectful bunch to us, we were respectful to them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We don't know what college the people quoted in that article are fans of. They could be Alabama, Auburn, Florida, FSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee, or Washington State fans. Maybe they don't even like college football. All we know is that they're Hueytown fans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We don't know what college the people quoted in that article are fans of. They could be Alabama, Auburn, Florida, FSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee, or Washington State fans. Maybe they don't even like college football. All we know is that they're Hueytown fans.

that article was written for al.comtheyre Bama fans. the Hueytown area is a Bama stronghold

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I were his father, I would have had a serious, serious talk with him a long time ago. I’ll still root for him, but I fear for him.”This guy says he still roots for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I were his father, I would have had a serious, serious talk with him a long time ago. I'll still root for him, but I fear for him."This guy says he still roots for him.

good for him. he shouldthe kid has made some mistakes in his life and he needs to grow up. people should hope he gets his act together because hes a great talent and it would be a shame to see him waste it like so many other athletes have done

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I were his father, I would have had a serious, serious talk with him a long time ago. I'll still root for him, but I fear for him."This guy says he still roots for him.

good for him. he shouldthe kid has made some mistakes in his life and he needs to grow up. people should hope he gets his act together because hes a great talent and it would be a shame to see him waste it like so many other athletes have done

Sounds like you agree with the people from Hueytown and they're not butt hurt Alabama fans after all. "But the bigger issue is that this young man is ripping apart his future with his own hands. It's like a runaway train. You know it's going to wreck, but all you can do is watch. It's terrible and it's tragic."

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Sounds like you agree with the people from Hueytown and they're not butt hurt Alabama fans after all. "But the bigger issue is that this young man is ripping apart his future with his own hands. It's like a runaway train. You know it's going to wreck, but all you can do is watch. It's terrible and it's tragic."

Yeah, so far a crab leg hook up is all that he is guilty of.  Butt hurt Yellow Hammers be damned.  So transparent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was kinda thinking the same thing. The rape accusations really bother me. But he has a personality  and leadership that I think will make him a starQB in the NFL. He's cocky, confident, the locker room clown all while being an elite skilled QB and gettings Ws

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was kinda thinking the same thing. The rape accusations really bother me. But he has a personality  and leadership that I think will make him a starQB in the NFL. He's cocky, confident, the locker room clown all while being an elite skilled QB and gettings Ws

the rape thing is a red flag but hes far from the only athlete to get accused of itany GM looking at him will have to do his homework and be 110% sure of what his guys dig up. interviews will be huge for him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to win.  The only reason one wouldn't want him on their pro team is because they are too shortsighted to get past their hatred of him on a college level.  Meaning, he plays for a rival team of your team.  Otherwise you are just ignorant.  There is no other way to explain it.If he played for UF and did the things that he has done on the field for UF, I would be saying a prayer every night that the Bucs could get him. He wins football games and isn't nearly as bad a guy from a character standpoint as he's made out to be.

you talk as if you know for sure Winston is gonna come in here and turn the franchise around. the pro level as you may know is very and i mean very different then playing at the college level. there are better prospects in college now that win games and i don't see you showing them any love.. but since you brought up UF, i can think of a guy who championships  there in, drafted in the first round and he's out of the league. so its not a lock to draft guys that can chance an organization especially if they have baggage its all I'm saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you talk as if you know for sure Winston is gonna come in here and turn the franchise around. the pro level as you may know is very and i mean very different then playing at the college level. there are better prospects in college now that win games and i don't see you showing them any love.. but since you brought up UF, i can think of a guy who championships  there in, drafted in the first round and he's out of the league. so its not a lock to draft guys that can chance an organization especially if they have baggage its all I'm saying.

the difference was the guy from UF couldnt throw the ball worth a damn and play from the pocket and everyone knew it. Josh McDaniels went full potato and took him in the 1st when he had no business being taken that high

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the difference was the guy from UF couldnt throw the ball worth a damn and play from the pocket and everyone knew it. Josh McDaniels went full potato and took him in the 1st when he had no business being taken that high

ok he couldn't throw worth a lick, but he won in college didn't he? all the spread offense QBs can throw the rock am i right? putting up monster stats in college but once they reach the NFL they can't cut it…I'm not hating on Winston , just don't want a dumb ass like him leading our team. most  of the crap he's getting away now in college won't fly in the NFL especially nowadays.. id rather take my chances with guys like Cook,Hogan the Pettys of the world and not Winston

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

ok he couldn't throw worth a lick, but he won in college didn't he? all the spread offense QBs can throw the rock am i right? putting up monster stats in college but once they reach the NFL they can't cut it…I'm not hating on Winston , just don't want a dumb ass like him leading our team. most  of the crap he's getting away now in college won't fly in the NFL especially nowadays.. id rather take my chances with guys like Cook,Hogan the Pettys of the world and not Winston

Then you will be kicking yourself as Winston beats everyone. Dont give me your moral high horse, you want wins just like everyone on here. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not one of the FSU fans who are going to try and claim there aren't any serious questions around Winston, but he's not a spread offense QB.  Nonsense about him being a "winner" aside, he's a genuinely elite prospect, and there isn't much in the way of legit comparisons to be made between him and a guy like Tebow.  And not just in terms of how much Winston needs to grow up.  It's also in how he grades out from a pure football perspective.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

actually a lot of the stuff he does in college isnt an issue in the NFL- yelling something rude? nope, not a single thing. will hurt him in terms of endorsements- signing autographs? nope

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not one of the FSU fans who are going to try and claim there aren't any serious questions around Winston, but he's not a spread offense QB.  Nonsense about him being a "winner" aside, he's a genuinely elite prospect, and there isn't much in the way of legit comparisons to be made between him and a guy like Tebow.  And not just in terms of how much Winston needs to grow up.  It's also in how he grades out from a pure football perspective.

exactly. the main issue he has as a prospect is his off-field antics and immature mistakes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you will be kicking yourself as Winston beats everyone. Dont give me your moral high horse, you want wins just like everyone on here.

So your fine with ANY player you can bring wins right? where do you and the rest of your FSU fanboys draw the line? Seriously… Jameis can play on the field but that dude is a special kind of loser off the field. If we draft him I won’t hate on him but I do see how I can root for that guy the way he is now. He’s a disgrace.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

So your fine with ANY player you can bring wins right? where do you and the rest of your FSU fanboys draw the line? Seriously… Jameis can play on the field but that dude is a special kind of loser off the field. If we draft him I won’t hate on him but I do see how I can root for that guy the way he is now. He’s a disgrace.

Ray Lewis killed someone early in his career and you gave him a pass.  How could you not do the same for Jameis whose worst crime is yelling p*ssy in a crowded theater house.  You need to get over yourself.  Jameis is not a bad guy and I think you know this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Once we draft him, I trust D Brooks to take him under his wing and keep him on the straight and narrow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All this excitement because of a story written by Incarcerated Bob. Posted by Idiot Dolorous.  ::)

indeed!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So your fine with ANY player you can bring wins right?

I am

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am

I don't need a team full of choir boys but there are certain players on your team can't be one of the bad apples... like the franchise QB.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

I am

I don't need a team fun of choir boys but there are certain players on your team can't be one of the bad apples... like the franchise QB.

Or the captain of your defense.  Winston is a lot of things.  He's not a bad guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So your fine with ANY player you can bring wins right? where do you and the rest of your FSU fanboys draw the line? Seriously... Jameis can play on the field but that dude is a special kind of loser off the field. If we draft him I won't hate on him but I do see how I can root for that guy the way he is now. He's a disgrace.

Ray Lewis killed someone early in his career and you gave him a pass.  How could you not do the same for Jameis whose worst crime is yelling p*ssy in a crowded theater house.  You need to get over yourself.  Jameis is not a bad guy and I think you know this.

I did?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ray Lewis didn’t kill anyone. But when he found himself in a bad situation with someone who did kill someone, he got scared straight and changed his life and who he hangs out with. Winston has people make excuses for him every time he gets into trouble so he doesn't even know that he needs to change his behavior. He just thinks whatever he does is alright because he's special.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

So your fine with ANY player you can bring wins right? where do you and the rest of your FSU fanboys draw the line? Seriously... Jameis can play on the field but that dude is a special kind of loser off the field. If we draft him I won't hate on him but I do see how I can root for that guy the way he is now. He's a disgrace.

I did?

So, as a Miami fan, you have not been a fan of Ray Lewis since he left the program??

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Ray Lewis didn't kill anyone. But when he found himself in a bad situation with someone who did kill someone, he got scared straight and changed his life and who he hangs out with. Winston has people make excuses for him every time he gets into trouble so he doesn't even know that he needs to change his behavior. He just thinks whatever he does is alright because he's special.

Yeah, that Winston, he's a real bad dude......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did?

So, as a Miami fan, you have not been a fan of Ray Lewis since he left the program??

I don't have to like him just because he went to Miami. You still a Adrian McPhearson fan?

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

I did?

I don't have to like him just because he went to Miami. You still a Adrian McPhearson fan?

Now I know you are just lying.  McPherson never did anything in college, let alone the pros.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you will be kicking yourself as Winston beats everyone. 

Girlfriends, wives, dogs?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ray Lewis killed someone early in his career

lmao  . . . . 10lbpostanythingwhenmad

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Right,  zero history of violence but lets paint him in that light.  Emotional.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sexual assault sounds violent to me… im just saying

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a joke.  You're the one who looks like the emotional toolbag on here.  Grab some bon-bons turn on lifetime and take a midol.GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

It's a joke.  You're the one who looks like the emotional toolbag on here.  Grab some bon-bons turn on lifetime and take a midol.GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy panty wipe Anomaly, did someone call you names this morning?  Settle down, you come across as a weeping vagina.  Go get in a slap fight with someone in your office there or go answer some phones.  Pathetic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holy panty wipe Anomaly, did someone call you names this morning?  Settle down, you come across as a weeping vagina.  Go get in a slap fight with someone in your office there or go answer some phones.  Pathetic.

Mirror?

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Mirror?

Nope, anomaly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mirror?

Lol...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

indeed!!

Plenty of good discussion in this thread. Why u mad , Skippy ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am

I don't need a team full of choir boys but there are certain players on your team can't be one of the bad apples... like the franchise QB.

You know who would never be considerd a bad apple ?? Mariota.Onipa a' , Youngone.

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

Was McCOWN Trying to throw the first 3 games ? Because his INTS were far more atrocious than Winstons …..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is just yet another red flag in a LONG line of red flags for Winston. And for all of you saying “he just wins” and you don’t care about character…how did that work out for Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Hardy, et al.? This is a different league now where idiots are finally punished for being idiots. If you think Winston will grow up and change his ways, you are probably an FSU homer. The team that drafts him has to be prepared for him to get suspended – early and often.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

This is just yet another red flag in a LONG line of red flags for Winston. And for all of you saying "he just wins" and you don't care about character...how did that work out for Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Hardy, et al.? This is a different league now where idiots are finally punished for being idiots. If you think Winston will grow up and change his ways, you are probably an FSU homer. The team that drafts him has to be prepared for him to get suspended - early and often.

When you say red flags do you mean lies? So far, swearing in public is his worst crime.  Dont eat the cheese my man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is just yet another red flag in a LONG line of red flags for Winston. And for all of you saying "he just wins" and you don't care about character...how did that work out for Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Hardy, et al.? This is a different league now where idiots are finally punished for being idiots. If you think Winston will grow up and change his ways, you are probably an FSU homer. The team that drafts him has to be prepared for him to get suspended - early and often.

When you say red flags do you mean lies? So far, swearing in public is his worst crime.  Dont eat the cheese my man.

Wow...full blown denial. Either you're related to Winston or want to date him. Either way, it's clear you have zero credibility over this guy since you are so blindly in love with him. I am so glad you are not drafting for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow...full blown denial. Either you're related to Winston or want to date him. Either way, it's clear you have zero credibility over this guy since you are so blindly in love with him. I am so glad you are not drafting for the Bucs.

Winston was cited for shoplifting the crab legs and served 20 hours of community service.  Love how the fan boy refuses to acknowledge that.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Look.  Your hatred for him stems from something other than his off the field issues.  That much is clear.  It's cool that we can root for the same pro team yet you choose to insult me instead of looking at a prospect with a little objectivity.  If that is your approach than so be it.  GM's are going to interview him and they are going to like what they hear from him.  He's very vocal, a great team mate, a rare leader and a great football player.  If you think for one second that he won't be the first player taken then you haven't been watching football very long of dont understand the importance of what Jameis brings to a team right away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

weren’t you the guy pimping Glennon?  Maybe it is you that doesn’t understand football.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

weren't you the guy pimping Glennon?  Maybe it is you that doesn't understand football.

Weren't you the guy that only likes white players??  Maybe it is you that doesn't understand football. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d take his point shaving ass in Tampa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look.  Your hatred for him stems from something other than his off the field issues.  That much is clear.  It's cool that we can root for the same pro team yet you choose to insult me instead of looking at a prospect with a little objectivity.  If that is your approach than so be it.  GM's are going to interview him and they are going to like what they hear from him.  He's very vocal, a great team mate, a rare leader and a great football player.  If you think for one second that he won't be the first player taken then you haven't been watching football very long of dont understand the importance of what Jameis brings to a team right away.

So much going on here I hardly know where to begin. First, stop this false indignation about me insulting you. Every post you've had on this thread you are insulting someone who doesn't like Winston. So, stop that noise.Second, I don't hate Winston. I don't even know him. What I do know is that there is a laundry list of problems he's had that prove he does not make good decisions. I could care less about his play on the field. If he's suspended or gets arrested, he's no good to our team.Third, if YOU think he's the first pick, you don't understand football. At least not the pro level. Pro teams have so much invested in the first pick that they will all be gun shy about drafting him. Top 10? Maybe, but not the first. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. But that is not going to happen.Finally, you use the word "objectivity" when clearly you have no idea what that word means. Everyone else on this thread can see you are so far away from impartial about Winston you can't even see "objective."

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

So much going on here I hardly know where to begin. First, stop this false indignation about me insulting you. Every post you've had on this thread you are insulting someone who doesn't like Winston. So, stop that noise.Second, I don't hate Winston. I don't even know him. What I do know is that there is a laundry list of problems he's had that prove he does not make good decisions. I could care less about his play on the field. If he's suspended or gets arrested, he's no good to our team.Third, if YOU think he's the first pick, you don't understand football. At least not the pro level. Pro teams have so much invested in the first pick that they will all be gun shy about drafting him. Top 10? Maybe, but not the first. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. But that is not going to happen.Finally, you use the word "objectivity" when clearly you have no idea what that word means. Everyone else on this thread can see you are so far away from impartial about Winston you can't even see "objective."

In late April 2015 you will be proven wrong.  There is no doubt in anyone's mind about that.  He will go # 1 and if you think otherwise you have no education on football what so ever.  Objective is recognizing that even though he doesn't wear the orange and blue or doesn't ply for the hurricanes, he's a really good QB that can change a franchises fortunes. Dont be a girl about Winston is all I am saying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.The problem isn't any of the things Winston has been involved in.  Its all of the things he has been involved in.  We all did dumb shlt when we were kids, but he is taking things to a whole new plateau.  One time- shlt happnes.  Second time- possible coincidence.  Third time and beyond is a pattern.I won't deny Winston's ability on the field.  He could very well develop into an elite QB.  The problem is that the NFL is gunning for any players that tarnish their brand.  He will not develop if he finds himself suspended or just sitting in the corner pouting with his arms crossed because someone actually scolded him for his actions.  Is it guaranteed to happen?  Not at all.  Do his past actions show a pattern that make it possible it does happen?  Yes.Character has always been a concern at the top of the draft.  Now moreso than ever.And before you go on about the whole FSU thing save your breath.  I really don't care what school he plays for.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

First, stop this false indignation about me insulting you.

If you take away his false indignation he'll have nothing left, you cruel bastard.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

The problem isn't any of the things Winston has been involved in.  Its all of the things he has been involved in.  We all did dumb shlt when we were kids, but he is taking things to a whole new plateau.  One time- shlt happnes.  Second time- possible coincidence.  Third time and beyond is a pattern.I won't deny Winston's ability on the field.  He could very well develop into an elite QB.  The problem is that the NFL is gunning for any players that tarnish their brand.  He will not develop if he finds himself suspended or just sitting in the corner pouting with his arms crossed because someone actually scolded him for his actions.  Is it guaranteed to happen?  Not at all.  Do his past actions show a pattern that make it possible it does happen?  Yes.Character has always been a concern at the top of the draft.  Now moreso than ever.And before you go on about the whole FSU thing save your breath.  I really don't care what school he plays for.

How did Cam Newton get taken at the top of the draft three years ago then?  Winston doesn't pout (like Cam), he encourages and is positive the entire game.  It's why they have been able to come back time and time and time again.  His team mates love him and he's an off the charts leader.  He's a football player's football player.The off the field stuff is largely made up.  I dont care what school you root for, anyone can see this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Goodfellas. You know? ;)$$$$

Please wait…

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.