Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Please wait…

Contact him at: zshapiro12@gmail.com

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could read Jameis quotes forever.  I forgot we got smoked for a second half way through that article.  I can’t stay mad at jaboo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you know the funny thing?  its a common misconception about Montana & Rice.  Actually Steve Young threw more tds to Rice than Montana. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you know the funny thing?  its a common misconception about Montana & Rice.  Actually Steve Young threw more tds to Rice than Montana.

True, but montana to rice was a thing of beauty.Im not sure any duo has ever done it better. Maybe brady and moss for a short time? I know they hold a ton of records still, and they were excellent as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No time to be teasing an old buc fan.  Just play and prove your value young man… you go Mr. Winston – you go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No time to be teasing an old buc fan.  Just play and prove your value young man... you go Mr. Winston - you go.

Yeah, dont be "mccoy" about it.And, hey, if he lives up to the hype, and does actually win tampa a superbowl...he can get away with anything....Anything.Hear that jameis? You can yell out "fhihp" to your little heart's content. No one will care!

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.