Viewing 85 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

as both the coaches and Winston himself concluded, but his mental understanding of the game improved, too. Just ask Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick."He corrected a lot of the things we had seen on film," Kirkpatrick told ESPN. "He corrected a lot as far as his eyes, staring down the receiver. He did a great job of holding our safeties off."

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

as both the coaches and Winston himself concluded, but his mental understanding of the game improved, too. Just ask Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick."He corrected a lot of the things we had seen on film," Kirkpatrick told ESPN. "He corrected a lot as far as his eyes, staring down the receiver. He did a great job of holding our safeties off."

Coming from the opposing secondary that's impressive praise. Let's hope Winston continues to learn and improve.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Coming from the opposing secondary that's impressive praise. Let's hope Winston continues to learn and improve.

sure is a heck of a compliment, that is from pre-season game 1 to 2, Winston is a sharp cat, but most of us already knew that

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

sure is a heck of a compliment, that is from pre-season game 1 to 2, Winston is a sharp cat, but most of us already knew that

It's nice to have a promising quarterback for a change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take that compliment.If it were a divisional foe, hell no, but this is coming from a team that has nothing to gain by bsing here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean you don't miss Josh Freeman, Byron Leftwich, Josh McCown, Luke McCown, Josh Johnson, Bruce Gradkowski, Tim Rattay, Jeff Garcia, Chris Simms, Brian Griese, and Rob Johnson??????That's every QB the Bucs have started since 2000. Except for the Bull. Does anyone still wonder why we've sucked for so long?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean you don't miss Josh Freeman, Byron Leftwich, Josh McCown, Luke McCown, Josh Johnson, Bruce Gradkowski, Tim Rattay, Jeff Garcia, Chris Simms, Brian Griese, and Rob Johnson??????That's every QB the Bucs have started since 2000. Except for the Bull. Does anyone still wonder why we've sucked for so long?

You missed glennon. Lol.But yeah, no doubt that those are really bad qb's. You would think we wouldve ran into one out of shear luck. Hopefully winston is the curses cure, because im so sick of watching other teams having competent qb play yearly, while tampa is just happy to have their sh1t together occasionally.And, to be fair, freeman wasnt so bad. He just had a really stupid brain on him. Couldve went farther if he had the passion winston does.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be more excited when he actually throws for TDs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yuck! Why was Brees never signed? Can't wait until the Saints are back in the basement where they belong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be more excited when he actually throws for TDs.

I KNOW!  its just so boring around OBP right now.  why is he even running the ball?  too dangerous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be more excited when he actually throws for TDs.

I KNOW!  its just so boring around OBP right now.  why is he even running the ball?  too dangerous.

Ironically if Mariota did the same it would be praised from the roof tops.  Go Figure?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, he's a Florida State Fan!!!!  They can never see the truth about Jameis!!! SO sick of it!!!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Jameis Winston is the smartest QB to come into the pros in a very long time.  He understands more about the game then Luck did when he entered the league and he’s a much better leader.  Gates can hammer him if they want to but he is going to win all of them over. 

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Jameis Winston is the smartest QB to come into the pros in a very long time.  He understands more about the game then Luck did when he entered the league and he's a much better leader.  Gates can hammer him if they want to but he is going to win all of them over.

Which is odd considering Winston got a 27 on the Wonderlic while Luck got a 37. That tells me Luck's ability to learn far exceeds Winston's. Winston is similar to Big Ben, Cutler, Freeman, Flacco, Sanchez, & Kolb score wise. That said the team with the highest wonderlic scores is the Seahawks followed by the Pat's. While most people don't put much stock in those scores it seems odd that the the teams with the highest scores get to the SB. The lowest score teams are Jaguars & Raiders. Guess who the highest score head coach is? Bill belicheat! FYI: The average QB score is 24.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston is the smartest QB to come into the pros in a very long time.  He understands more about the game then Luck did when he entered the league and he's a much better leader.  Gates can hammer him if they want to but he is going to win all of them over.

Which is odd considering Winston got a 27 on the Wonderlic while Luck got a 37. That tells me Luck's ability to learn far exceeds Winston's.

That's funny. What it tells me is that the Wonderlic score means absolutely nothing when it comes to playing the game of football. And Ryan Fitzpatrick agrees with me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The wonderlic has nothing to do with being a great QB. The 3 QB’s with the highest wonderlic scores over the past few years are: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Harvard 48, Blaine Gabbert, Missouri 42 and Alex Smith, Utah 40. Also here are some QB's who were pretty successful who did not do so well on the wonderlic: Brett Favre, 22, Dan Marino, 15, Donovan McNabb, 15, Jim Kelly, 15, Terry Bradshaw, 15.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

The wonderlic has nothing to do with being a great QB. The 3 QB's with the highest wonderlic scores over the past few years are: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Harvard 48, Blaine Gabbert, Missouri 42 and Alex Smith, Utah 40. Also here are some QB's who were pretty successful who did not do so well on the wonderlic: Brett Favre, 22, Dan Marino, 15, Donovan McNabb, 15, Jim Kelly, 15, Terry Bradshaw, 15.

And yet the teams with the highest scores get to the super bowl. Explain that. I'll be putting salt on my popcorn while I wait. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The wonderlic has nothing to do with being a great QB. The 3 QB's with the highest wonderlic scores over the past few years are: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Harvard 48, Blaine Gabbert, Missouri 42 and Alex Smith, Utah 40. Also here are some QB's who were pretty successful who did not do so well on the wonderlic: Brett Favre, 22, Dan Marino, 15, Donovan McNabb, 15, Jim Kelly, 15, Terry Bradshaw, 15.

Exactly. Wonderlic =/=smart QBWinston was like 13 years old when he had a notebook full of defensive concepts before he even attempted a pass at high school. I don't know what else people need to know about him that he is truly special in terms of football acuman. Really thought he'd have people sold when our QB coach and OC was amazed by his photographic memory he displayed during his visit here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And yet the teams with the highest scores get to the super bowl. Explain that. I'll be putting salt on my popcorn while I wait. :)

Consistently? I'd like to see the evidence. In 2005, the 3 highest wonderlic scores by team belonged to the Rams (6-10), Raiders (4-12), and Titans (4-12). http://sportsprof.blogspot.com/2005/10/wonderlic-test-and-nfl-which-group.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And in 2013, 2 of the 5 “dumbest” teams were KC (11-5), Philly (10-6, division winners).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

can you fit a foot and popcorn in your mouth at the same time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LoL

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

LoL

I haven't been on this board long, but long enough to see that Mozzie seems to enjoy that foot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was the thing that stuck out to me from week-to-week:

Used his eyes much better this week. Nice progression from last week.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Sure can! Why would you care about the kinky sh!t I do in the bedroom though? You want to join? We don't typically allow single guys to join just other couples but I can ask if you'd like. All she can do is laugh at you like I already do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some people are weird."You just put your foot in your mouth.""Oh yeah?!  Well, you want to join me and my wife in the bedroom?"

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Some people are weird."You just put your foot in your mouth.""Oh yeah?!  Well, you want to join me and my wife in the bedroom?"

Welcome to the Red Board. You signed up for this! :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well he couldn't very well go with "You're right, I'm an asshat".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I'm not into lying just to make some jokers on some random anonymous forums happy. I'm sorry!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Consistently? I'd like to see the evidence. In 2005, the 3 highest wonderlic scores by team belonged to the Rams (6-10), Raiders (4-12), and Titans (4-12). http://sportsprof.blogspot.com/2005/10/wonderlic-test-and-nfl-which-group.html

Mozzie, you took shots at a few posters but never responded to the actual post that called you out?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

.....or did he?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mozzies too busy lining up his wifes next date.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

.....or did he?

:)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmao

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Mozzie is a blow hard nothing more nothing less.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Mozzie is a blow hard nothing more nothing less.

As is everyone on this forum. Welcome to the red board!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure can! Why would you care about the kinky sh!t I do in the bedroom though? You want to join? We don't typically allow single guys to join just other couples but I can ask if you'd like. All she can do is laugh at you like I already do.

That was some weak shlt there.....you are fast approaching elite status as the board jester.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

That was some weak shlt there.....you are fast approaching elite status as the board jester.

I'm sure your a qualified expert to know weak sh|t too given your 45k+ posts where most qualify there. I'm sorry you feel I'm encroaching on your territory. I assure you it's not possible to dethrone you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess you stopped waiting

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sure your a qualified expert to know weak sh|t too given your 45k+ posts where most qualify there.

Quality and quantity. Unfortunately for you, you have neither.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Nope still waiting for some credible sources. The skid marks on Hate's underwear don't count but he tried to pass that off as a source.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope still waiting for some credible sources. The skid marks on Hate's underwear don't count but he tried to pass that off as a source.

your attempts at deflection are feeble, at best.....and the funny thing is i'm not even the one that called you out on your "sipoma".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welcome to the Red Board. You signed up for this! :)

This is a swingers board?  I thought I signed up for a foolball forum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sure your a qualified expert to know weak sh|t too given your 45k+ posts where most qualify there. I'm sorry you feel I'm encroaching on your territory. I assure you it's not possible to dethrone you.

He follows up "Hey man, You wanna bang my wife?" with, "I know you are, but what am I."Maybe he's just a child pretending to be married?

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

your attempts at deflection are feeble, at best.....and the funny thing is i'm not even the one that called you out on your "sipoma".

careful with the big words you will confuse him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sipoma=Something I Pulled Outta My Ass

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

sipoma=Something I Pulled Outta My Ass

feeble

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey guys, did you all know that every single team who won a Superbowl last year had a quarterback that was over 4 feet tall? I’m sure that if we would just GET A TALL QUARTERBACK FOR ONCE that we would win every Superbowl ever!Don't believe me, well look it up! I'll eat this popcorn while I wait for all of the links that disprove my completely airtight argument that I proved with facts....Still don't believe me? Well, then why don't you come over and have sex with my girlfriend while I laugh at you? That'll show you!!...You still don't have a link that disproves the argument that I made up with INTERNET FACTS?! Well, you signed up for this! Haha, you're all a bunch of losers!/thread

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Hey guys, did you all know that every single team who won a Superbowl last year had a quarterback that was over 4 feet tall? I'm sure that if we would just GET A TALL QUARTERBACK FOR ONCE that we would win every Superbowl ever!Don't believe me, well look it up! I'll eat this popcorn while I wait for all of the links that disprove my completely airtight argument that I proved with facts....Still don't believe me? Well, then why don't you come over and have sex with my girlfriend while I laugh at you? That'll show you!!...You still don't have a link that disproves the argument that I made up with INTERNET FACTS?! Well, you signed up for this! Haha, you're all a bunch of losers!/thread

AMEN brother!

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Ain't a dam^ thing I need to deflect buddy. You're confused. And the real funny thing is everyone calls everyone out on the red boards. That's SOP here. This place wouldn't be worth the time if it didn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And the real funny thing is everyone calls everyone out on the red boards. That's SOP here. This place wouldn't be worth the time if it didn't.

disagree.  this place would be much better for my time if it was more football talk and less bickering and trolling.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

And the real funny thing is everyone calls everyone out on the red boards. That's SOP here. This place wouldn't be worth the time if it didn't.

disagree.  this place would be much better for my time if it was more football talk and less bickering and trolling.

While there is a decent amount of this here, it is no where near as bad as the tampa bay bucs board that imploded 6 months ago. I don't remember actually all that much trolling on the orginal team message board before they took it down. That could be just selective memory though.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

It would be better if everyone won the lottery too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So is the consensus that the teams with the highest scores do NOT consistently get to the Super Bowl?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So is the consensus that the teams with the highest scores do NOT consistently get to the Super Bowl?

The consensus is that stats are for losers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be better if everyone won the lottery too.

individuals don’t have control over winning the lottery. They do have control over being douchebags

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only consensus established in this thread is the wonderlic does not mean shit when it comes to how good a QB is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much better leader?  Dude hasn't won a single game yet.  GTFO. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston might be great, but are we sure of that ..right now?Im not sold, but ive seen some flashes that make me think he can be if everything goes right.That seam route the last game, for example. Perfect timing, throw, and delivery. If he can do that whenever he wants, he will be as good as luck.Still, the PROSPECT part, he is as good, or close, to luck (coming out of college). Pros? We honestly dont know yet.As i said before, im waiting until the first game to make a judgement on winstons pro career. You may say too early, but i say, i have a good record at guessing the teams overall ability within the first game. Its been a pretty solid barometer thus far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you can project a player’s career after one game? Wow Nostradamus.It's hard to predict a team's season after Game 1 let alone a player's career. I recall the Patriots getting blown out Week 1 to the Bills 31-0 and then went on to win the SuperBowl. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston might be great, but are we sure of that ..right now?Im not sold, but ive seen some flashes that make me think he can be if everything goes right.That seam route the last game, for example. Perfect timing, throw, and delivery. If he can do that whenever he wants, he will be as good as luck.Still, the PROSPECT part, he is as good, or close, to luck (coming out of college). Pros? We honestly dont know yet.As i said before, im waiting until the first game to make a judgement on winstons pro career. You may say too early, but i say, i have a good record at guessing the teams overall ability within the first game. Its been a pretty solid barometer thus far.

I'm just tired of the Nolefan hyperbole.  PR has let them run rampant on here and haven't policed their own at all.  They are a joke.  It gets old seeing the same garbage over and over.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

I'm just tired of the Nolefan hyperbole.  PR has let them run rampant on here and haven't policed their own at all.  They are a joke.  It gets old seeing the same garbage over and over.

Don't you have a conspiracy theory to propagate??  Dude, it's not Nolean hyperbole, it knowledge of the game.  Come to this board with a modicum of football knowledge, I dare you. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s some knowledge to drop on you…Winston is like every other rookie QB that’s come into the league and he is going to struggle mightily.  He’s not Luck.  He’s not the best pro-ready QB to ever come out.  He looks more like the Jameis from last year than the Heisman year.  He only played two years in college…he needed a third year.  He can watch tape from 6 am to midnight but he still makes bad decisions.  Make some excuses now.PS  He may develop into a decent QB but and that hyperbole was BS

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Winston will have the most productive rookie season any rookie has ever had. Enjoy the pre-season analysis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston will have the most productive rookie season any rookie has ever had. Enjoy the pre-season analysis.

Example number 14...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Example number 14...

Idk man, i think we're somewhere around #3452342 now, but whatever. He's happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey guys, did you all know that every single team who won a Superbowl last year had a quarterback that was over 4 feet tall? I'm sure that if we would just GET A TALL QUARTERBACK FOR ONCE that we would win every Superbowl ever!Don't believe me, well look it up! I'll eat this popcorn while I wait for all of the links that disprove my completely airtight argument that I proved with facts....Still don't believe me? Well, then why don't you come over and have sex with my girlfriend while I laugh at you? That'll show you!!...You still don't have a link that disproves the argument that I made up with INTERNET FACTS?! Well, you signed up for this! Haha, you're all a bunch of losers!/thread

Have to admit that got a chuckle out of me...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For sure. He could've done it at the the age of 18. You can tell by his performance thus far. He will easily waltz through opposing defenses b

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you willing to make a bet on that??Oh, wait, nevermind...you are a world class welch...

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

Are you willing to make a bet on that??Oh, wait, nevermind...you are a world class welch...

oh snap!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

First of all, thanks for your service.  Second, just sit back and watch the greatness unfold.  If you think for one second that anything Winston has done in the pre-season will be indicative of his overall success this year you are completely dim to the greatness before you.While Winston wont eclipse Cam's rushing #s (hopefully Winston is just north of 100 yards rushing), he will eclipse his total yards thrown and TD passes. 

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

sure he will buddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First of all, thanks for your service.  Second, just sit back and watch the greatness unfold.  If you think for one second that anything Winston has done in the pre-season will be indicative of his overall success this year you are completely dim to the greatness before you.While Winston wont eclipse Cam's rushing #s (hopefully Winston is just north of 100 yards rushing), he will eclipse his total yards thrown and TD passes.

This is true. He could've done this after his senior year of high school. If the NFL allowed players to skip college and declare for the draft, Winston would've been taken #1 overall. He would've owned 2 MVP's and 2 OPoY awards already along with a likely Lombardi. This guy would've carved up NFL defenses as a teenager if it weren't for eligibility rules. I, for one, am excited for this season! To think we will have a 4600 yards passer on our roster. 35 TD's with 6-7 interceptions will dominate the league this year. Last night at my fantasy draft, the other owners were envious that I was able to select Winston as the 1st QB taken. Luck, Rodgers, Manning, Brady? Pfffftttttt! All of them are hogwash compared to Famous Jameis. GO BUCS!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is true. He could've done this after his senior year of high school. If the NFL allowed players to skip college and declare for the draft, Winston would've been taken #1 overall. He would've owned 2 MVP's and 2 OPoY awards already along with a likely Lombardi. This guy would've carved up NFL defenses as a teenager if it weren't for eligibility rules. I, for one, am excited for this season! To think we will have a 4600 yards passer on our roster. 35 TD's with 6-7 interceptions will dominate the league this year. Last night at my fantasy draft, the other owners were envious that I was able to select Winston as the 1st QB taken. Luck, Rodgers, Manning, Brady? Pfffftttttt! All of them are hogwash compared to Famous Jameis. GO BUCS!!!

I thought you were high on Winston prior to the draft.  What changed your mind? Then again I could be thinking of someone else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So we're going with Cam's as the 'best' rookie season by your benchmark? Oh-kay. Luck threw for more yards in his rookie season (and TDs). Wilson had a better completion percentage, better yards per attempt, more TD's and a higher passer rating. RGIII had a higher completion percentage, higher passer rating and ran for more yards during the year. I'll grant you that Cam set the records for rookie passing yards in a game and ran for more TDs than the others but I would not say he had the best rookie QB season ever. Heck, you could make a strong case for Roethlisburger with his 13-0 rookie record. After all, wins are what really count right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought you were high on Winston prior to the draft.  What changed your mind? Then again I could be thinking of someone else.

I was high on Winston, still am. But, this guy is high like Cheech and Chong on Winston.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wanna bet?

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

While there is a decent amount of this here, it is no where near as bad as the tampa bay bucs board that imploded 6 months ago. I don't remember actually all that much trolling on the orginal team message board before they took it down. That could be just selective memory though.

Agreed. Comparatively this place seemed brimming with positivity when I started posting here again a few months ago. That board was overrun by trolls. Had some really good posters there, but too many trolls and those who fed them. *The drama with Larry taking over was just a last straw. It was unbearable before then.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

So we're going with Cam's as the 'best' rookie season by your benchmark? Oh-kay. Luck threw for more yards in his rookie season (and TDs). Wilson had a better completion percentage, better yards per attempt, more TD's and a higher passer rating. RGIII had a higher completion percentage, higher passer rating and ran for more yards during the year. I'll grant you that Cam set the records for rookie passing yards in a game and ran for more TDs than the others but I would not say he had the best rookie QB season ever. Heck, you could make a strong case for Roethlisburger with his 13-0 rookie record. After all, wins are what really count right?

Winston best quality is his leadership,  ask anyone that has played with him.  He is a better leader than Luck, has a much stronger intellect than any QB at this stage in their career and actually has weapons to compliment his abilities. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

rod, I appreciate the pom-pom waving for Jameis but you're doing more of a disservice to him by making these crazy claims.Even Mr. Everything Andrew Luck struggled. 23 TDs and 18 ints (plus 5 fumbles). I'd be thrilled if Jameis gets to 3500 yds, 20 TDs and keeps his ints in the 15-18 range.You're talking crazy talk. Sorry. 

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

rod, I appreciate the pom-pom waving for Jameis but you're doing more of a disservice to him by making these crazy claims.Even Mr. Everything Andrew Luck struggled. 23 TDs and 18 ints (plus 5 fumbles). I'd be thrilled if Jameis gets to 3500 yds, 20 TDs and keeps his ints in the 15-18 range.You're talking crazy talk. Sorry.

No offense, but if anything ever written on a fan board effects my starting QB in any way then we have bigger problems.  If this statement is true: Jameis comes into the league with a higher football IQ than any QB before him.Than this statement may be true:  He will have the best rookie season ever as it relates to total yards and TD/INT ratio.I am pretty sure, the first statement is true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No offense, but if anything ever written on a fan board effects my starting QB in any way then we have bigger problems.  If this statement is true: Jameis comes into the league with a higher football IQ than any QB before him.Than this statement may be true:  He will have the best rookie season ever as it relates to total yards and TD/INT ratio.I am pretty sure, the first statement is true.

Side note: Where did you get that information about Mariota over 15 yards from? That’s some interesting stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rod trollin’

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Mariucci:  “He didn’t take notes, and remembered every aspect of each play that we talked about and drew them up on the white board to perfection.”  Weird.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rod trollin'

Rod "trollin'" Bucs fans on a Bucs message board about how great our rookie franchise quarterback is and how well he is going to do...........STOP INSINUATING REALLY GOOD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO OUR FRANCHISE TROLL!!!1!!

Please wait…

Viewing 85 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.