Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 47 reply threads

• Author

• FsstNfurios

Participant

Seeing Winston shit the bed is awful but at least thats an easier page to turn after this year. With White we just picked his sorry ass and we’re on the hook for awhile. Such a horrible pick 5th overall.

• FsstNfurios

Participant

And don’t give me that flu crap, this is how he plays. He was so damn overrated coming out of LSU.

• Vance

Participant

I am sure you made these same post about OJ Howard in his first year.

• FsstNfurios

Participant

No I did not. Try again sucka.

• Vance

Participant

Sucka ?? Lol, you just proved that you’re the real sucka for typing something like that . Calling white a bust after one game is stupid. I suppose you are a world  class athlete? If so why aren’t you out there making tackles for the Bucs or for any team in the NFL. You don’t know what these guys go through. Your early judgement is a ignorant one.

• Ramonb

Participant

Bosa was picked 2nd, White 5th…yet there seemed to be a Gulf in their impact in the game today.  I’m no pro at evaluating film or anything like that, but I heard Bosa’s name over and over again by the announcers.  I had to check the inactives to see if White was even in the game.

• JC5100

Participant

After the injuries and how he played today…. he’s been a miss.

• Jr.3

Participant

I didn’t like the White pick, but I’m not gonna overreact and call him a bust after one game.

• freddy

Participant

After White’s first game, I’m not worried in any way. But this was Winston’s 5th opening game, and he doesn’t look like he has learned anything. White has time to improve. Winston is fighting the bust label.

• Tjax03

Participant

White is fine. He is a rookie in game 1. He isnt going to become derrick brooks or ray lewis in game 1.

our issue is winston

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans had the flu, didn’t look like himself. White had the flu, but he’s supposed to impress?

• Jed

Participant

White is fine. He is a rookie in game 1. He isnt going to become derrick brooks or ray lewis in game 1.

It appears at least one dipshit thinks he should be. Anyone else wish to join him? So far he’s the only one.

• The Golden God

Participant

Seeing Winston shit the bed is awful but at least thats an easier page to turn after this year. With White we just picked his sorry ass and we’re on the hook for awhile. Such a horrible pick 5th overall.

Can you not do this to White?

• freddy

Participant

There simply is no room for any negative talk about the defense today. End of story. They did their job.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

If white and Evans both were going through the same flu, then one thing white can get credit for was toughing it out because it wasn’t noticeable from body language, as where evans looked out of gas even early on.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Name another “franchise QB” who cannot throw a ball out the back of the end zone without a grounding penalty?

How about throwing the screen pick 6? Don’t franchise QBs throw the ball in the dirt?

• Madman

Participant

Devin White got stiff armed like Conte. The Bucs D was MUCH improved today but Devin White looked tentative all game.

• bill_kir

Participant

Is one game, his first game. Relax. Wasn’t there just a story on here about Ronde almost not making the team his second year? He turned out ok don’t you think?

• JC5100

Participant

It appears at least one dipshit thinks he should be. Anyone else wish to join him? So far he’s the only one.

Devin White stinks. Flu or not. Was supposed to be this great cover guy but gave up a 30 yarder in the 2nd qtr. McCaffrey and Kamara are going to smoke this guy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston has issues throwing into the flats. His passes look slow. He needs to work on getting rid of the ball quickly. And accurately. Sadly he has been and it hasn’t gotten better at all. He is who he is, a deficient QB.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

One game and he is a bust?

• JC5100

Participant

Did you watch his film or just his combine? This is who he is.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

And Vea looked pedestrian his first half of last season also. Give the guy a chance.

• ghost

Participant

the sample size is wayyyyyyyy more than 1 game

• FsstNfurios

Participant

Exactly.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Exactly.

Ya hell, they should cut him Monday.

• Mike

Participant

What I’ll say about Devin White, is that in all  the years that I’ve followed the draft I’ve never experienced such a disconnect between what my own eyes saw and the general perception of Devin White.  Never saw anything that justified making him the 5th pick of the draft.

• buc_boi

Participant

Give white a chance, there’s a learning curve

dude will be fine

• RudeGuy

Participant

White playing his first NFL game and a couple on here calling for his head. Now I have seen it all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You expect the #5 player in the draft to have a positive impact.

Hell, at least Vea was taken later.

Josh Allen had a strip sack today…

All we got from White were terrible angles, poor coverage, and missed tackles.

Yes it is one game and yes he can and will improve… but I expected more from someone taken 5th overall… even in his first game

• buc_boi

Participant

Lol

^^ red board logic at its finest

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Devin White said “it took the WORLD” to get him ready to play.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=27573673

• buc_boi

Participant

Dude sent his pony to the glue factory, give him a break.

• Roy

Participant

I don’t see how you can complain about anybody on this defense for the game.  They played pretty good.   They gave up 17 points and scored 7.   Statwise, White was third on the team in tackles.  Somebody was supposed to be covering Kittle, but he does that to people.   I’m not saying White had a great game, but perhaps  you have forgotten how horrible the Bucs defense was last year.  The fact that the new defense showed up and played well gives some hope that this team can win some games.

• knucknbuc

Participant

d white wasnt thst bad defense gave up what 14 legit tds that they werent goven bad  field position. hell be ok his head is swimming  tho but for a rookie with the green dot i think hell be ok.

• BucD

Participant

Let’s see how this defense fares against a QB, and offense as a whole, who’s actually good.

Other than Kittle, who else honestly were you concerned about?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its the fucking Niners.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Devin White had his first game. Literally one of the last people Im going to blame for yesterday.

• Charlie

Participant

There simply is no room for any negative talk about the defense today. End of story. They did their job.

^ So f#cking true. We hear all the time about the defense costing the Bucs games.
      They were not great but they did more than enough to give the Buc’s offense a chance to come through.

Sh$t, the Bucs even had a pick 6.

Whoever the OP is, clearly is trolling. If not, then God, please save us because this jack rabbit doesn’t know sh$t about football.

• pewterblood

Participant

He was drafted by Licht. It is likely that he is a bust.

• Madman

Participant

Devin White Grade

Nobody posted:
      Failing grade in all categories and (of course) overall. His coverage was particularly bad with a near-40 grade, giving up 6/6 targets and 55 yards after the catch.

Man, Devin better pick it up. Dude looks completely lost out there.

• buc_boi

Participant

Lol

• buc_boi

Participant

My personal favorite.

“With White we just picked his sorry ass and we’re on the hook for awhile. Such a horrible pick 5th overall.”

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Holy Gravedigging Batman!!!!

• JC5100

Participant

1. White had a terrible regular season

2. We won a playoff game without him and his replacement made the defensive play of the game.

3. He was good vs New Orleans, not the perfect player that everyone thinks, he was responsible for about 60 yards on a single TD drive.

White vs Kelce might be the biggest mismatch in the game.

• theknees

Participant

1. White had a terrible regular season

2. We won a playoff game without him and his replacement made the defensive play of the game.

3. He was good vs New Orleans, not the perfect player that everyone thinks, he was responsible for about 60 yards on a single TD drive.

White vs Kelce might be the biggest mismatch in the game.

Man, you are a real dipshit. White, today, is a top 20 player in the game and he seemingly gets better with each passing week. LOLz at him having a terrible regular season.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

So glad I was too busy laughing like a 3rd Flr patient yelling “ SEE “ ??? Over our QB performance on this day to realize this complete lunacy was going on.
      It would take a really horrible display of a player to call him a “ bust” after one game, regardless of who it is.

“ Maybe” …say a WR having 3 wide open balls go through his hands. Finally on the fourth uncontested pass, after bobbling it, finally catches it and starts running like a 5.3 40. Then ends up getting caught by a 330 lb DT from behind.
      That could MAYBE constitute “ bust” after one game. I’d still give him week 2 before making it definitive.

Wasn’t Jameis first pass an int vs Mariota and Tenn?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

His first & last buccaneer throws were pick 6s. Legendary.

• Charlie

Participant

So how you feeling now about your dumb ass post?

• TCB2W!

Participant

Undisputed said that per PFF that Devin White was the number 1 linebacker graded in the playoffs with 75 or more snaps.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

JC5100 continues to be one of the dumbest people on the planet.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• bowlervtec

Participant

OP is fucking high…

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.