Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Time and time again he throws wounded ducks out there and time and time again he has balls sail on him. He also loses grip on the ball quite often. Do what Bridgewater does and wear a glove Winston. It’s not like it’s going to hurt your accuracy. I bet you’ll play better with it.

Please wait…

• Stratobuc

Participant

This did make me literally, LOL!

Please wait…

• Stratobuc

Participant

Damn, I just laughed again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This did make me literally, LOL!

And what is so funny about it?

Please wait…

• Stratobuc

Participant

I don’t know, it just was.  And you made me laugh again.  Thank you because I am thoroughly dejected knowing how bad we’ll be, for yet again another season.OK.  So now the reason is, after you made me actually think about it..........because Winston will still be the awful QB behind an awful O-line....and a glove can't change that. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know, it just was.  And you made me laugh again.  Thank you because I am thoroughly dejected knowing how bad we'll be, for yet again another season.OK.  So now the reason is, after you made me actually think about it..........because Winston will still be the awful QB behind an awful O-line....and a glove can't change that.

He's got to be more accurate or he'll never do anything in this league. It wouldn't hurt to try. Bridgewater absolutely sucks without his. I think it will give him more control of the football. Hell, even Manning is wearing one.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.