Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Bucs Hot Reads: QB Winston not working on TD celebrationcel_zpsvllby2hd.jpg Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Jameis Winston  celebrates with Mike Evans  after they scored against the Houston Texans.THE ASSOCIATED PRESS By Roy Cummings | Tribune Staff Published: October 1, 2015  TAMPA — Unlike Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, who pretends to rip open up his shirt the way Superman did, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston has yet to develop a signature touchdown celebration.He’s not trying to come up with one either.“Right now, I’m working on third downs and scoring in the red zone,’’ Winston said. “No, I don’t have a touchdown celebration at all. I just go out there and play. Whenever I score a touchdown I’m just happy, so my touchdown is whatever comes over me and I express it.”***Did you know?WR Vincent Jackson has posted three straight 1,000-yard receiving seasons as a Buccaneer. If he reaches the 1,000-yard milestone this year he will become the first player in franchise history to have four such seasons.***Stat of the dayBucs RB Doug Martin has seven career 100-yard rushing games. He needs only one more to pass Mike Alstott, LeGarrette Blount and Reggie Cobb for seventh in team history.***Quote of the day“They’ve been kicking our tail for the past four tries, so I don’t see it as a rivalry. It’s a division opponent in my opinion. It’s not a rivalry.’’— Bucs DT Gerald McCoy, on playing the Panthers***Upcoming scheduleSunday: Carolina, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Oct. 11: Jacksonville, 1 p.m. (CBS, Ch. 10)Oct. 18: ByeOct. 25: at Washington, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Good I hate that GD superman bullshit. I hope does one of those backflips into the pile and is out 6-8 weeks with a herniated disc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats a shame. I was looking forward to the jameis crabwalk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis isn't giving you anything, lol.....i love it!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need some blue font, buddy. It worked last time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clown school let out early today I see....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need some blue font, buddy. It worked last time.

Something like this:Our almighty savior quarterback already has his TD celebration. It's called the "walk on water".

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.