Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark, A couple suggestions:1. Upload to YouTube, and implement an embed feature (that would be fairly useful for the boards as well).2. Video is upside down. (This made me laugh out loud when I got it opened.)  EDIT: For some reason, Media Player Classic flipped the video. Doesn't happen with others, but it still made me laugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark, A couple suggestions:1. Upload to YouTube, and implement an embed feature (that would be fairly useful for the boards as well).2. Video is upside down. (This made me laugh out loud when I got it opened.)

It was fine for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wouldn't play for me at all

Change the extension from .mov to .mp4 It should work then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wouldn't play for me at all

It plays fine on Windows Media Player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i got it to play on my cell

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

g0jKcrD.jpg

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

My son was in that line.. Wish I could’ve got video of when he met Jameis He also met Jaws and was on the news dancing like a clown lol Channel 8

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My son was in that line.. Wish I could've got video of when he met Jameis He also met Jaws and was on the news dancing like a clown lol Channel 8

Beach,Did your son make an appearance in this ESPN video as well?https://youtu.be/nbHJ4wyoUtg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not sure I got much out of this video. I’ll wait for the one where he is at a street corner handing out a dollar to a homeless dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not sure I got much out of this video. I'll wait for the one where he is at a street corner handing out a dollar to a homeless dude.

poor fella

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My son was in that line.. Wish I could've got video of when he met Jameis He also met Jaws and was on the news dancing like a clown lol Channel 8

Beach,Did your son make an appearance in this ESPN video as well?https://youtu.be/nbHJ4wyoUtg

Also, there are a few videos from today, posted on Bucs.com you could check.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not sure I got much out of this video. I'll wait for the one where he is at a street corner handing out a dollar to a homeless dude.

poor fella

OK maybe he will spot him a Jackson. Makes for better viewing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark, A couple suggestions:1. Upload to YouTube, and implement an embed feature (that would be fairly useful for the boards as well).2. Video is upside down. (This made me laugh out loud when I got it opened.)  EDIT: For some reason, Media Player Classic flipped the video. Doesn't happen with others, but it still made me laugh.

Yes, I will make a YouTube channel. Will look much better to have the embed video as opposed to a link. Planning on experimenting with more video this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL @ .MOV file format in 2015 :D Next you’ll be wanting me to install RealPlayer! LOL

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

No he was on Channel 8 doing the robot dance lol..

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

Signed, OMG I just watched the video from ESPN.. Yes that’s my son and his friend.. Awesome catch!!!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.