Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• Eric Horchy

Keymaster

Jameis Winston started into Wednesday morning’s practice looking as sharp as he has all summer.https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/winston-report-8-19-jameis-flips-script-with-strong-start-shaky-finish/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only on here is two picks a B-?Not sure how anyone can take you seriously.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only on here is two picks a B-?Not sure how anyone can take you seriously.

agreed. Sounds like a D+ at best. Two picks, almost three, and no TDs and that’s a B?  He would have most likely lost the game if it were Sunday’s against live bodies. I predicted him throwing a lot of picks this year, as well as for a ton of yards. I stand by that. I think he will throw around 20 picks. I said around 16 before, but I think he is just going to be under too much defensive pressure from a crappy set of linemen in front of him, and he will have problems reading the middle as he did in college at times, and he will throw all his knowledge to the curb and will spiral downwards during games when things get bad. Just a hunch. He won't shy away from throwing anywhere, but under duress and trying to make things happen?  I can see games where he throws three/four picks...

Please wait…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.