Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/winston-report-rookie-mistakes-aplenty-with-4-ints/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He seems much more comfortable when they are running a more fast-paced offense. I know the plan is just consistent improvement, but maybe let him start out in a faster moving game plan just to get him going early?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good point. My impression is Lovie doesn’t like that faster pace; he seems to only go to it once we’re behind on the scoreboard…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston has the second highest passer rating of any rookie since 2010 in a game where said rookie threw 4 interceptions.  Only McGloin was better…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good point. My impression is Lovie doesn't like that faster pace; he seems to only go to it once we're behind on the scoreboard...

Yeah, I doubt it's Lovie's preferred style, but as much as I think we'd all like this season to be about winning, it's really about developing Jameis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston single handedly put 10 points on the board for Carolina right off the opening kickoff and took the air out of the stadium by himself.  5 turnovers.  What a disaster of a player we picked.  He simply is not very good.  The Bucs were actually very competitive and likely would have won with a replacement level QB and Kicker. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston definitely took a big step back today. Most of us knew there’d be days like this with a rookie QB but it’s still hard to stomach – especially when the rest of the team is playing just as sh!tty.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good point. My impression is Lovie doesn't like that faster pace; he seems to only go to it once we're behind on the scoreboard...

I could care less what Lovie wants on offense. He knows nothing about offense and should stay out of it and after 20 games,  I'm not so sure he knows anything about defense either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could care less what Lovie wants on offense. He knows nothing about offense and should stay out of it and after 20 games,  I'm not so sure he knows anything about defense either.

Bags of crap are usually in the basement for a reason...

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.