Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/winston-report-training-camp-day-2/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I want to see him tell Evan Smith to shut up a couple times.”Loved that from Koetter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"I want to see him tell Evan Smith to shut up a couple times."Loved that from Koetter.

Glad to see Koetter agrees with a few of us here on the Red.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really like the Winston Report feature. MC is a natural fit for the job. Keep it going.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"I want to see him tell Evan Smith to shut up a couple times."Loved that from Koetter.

b cut that quote short, koetter went on to say that smith and mankins were the leaders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDS better pick-up his game.  Packers let him walk. There was a reason for that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

b cut that quote short, koetter went on to say that smith and mankins were the leaders.

I read the article.....didn't see any mention of Evan Smith's leadership.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I read the article.....didn't see any mention of Evan Smith's leadership.

its on the koetter vid from bucs website. Article must have cut the quote short.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get ready for some offense, people. It is coming.

Please wait…

• jgrable1

Participant

Werd

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

The more I hear Koetter the more I like him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty impressive start for a rookie. The amount of different names and positions hit for catches alone is a pretty good indication of his ability to read defenses and progress throughout those reads. He is going to be a superstar

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was never really on board with Tedford as offensive coordinator last season. I understand he has a lot of experience handling quarterbacks and calling plays, but the fact that he didn’t have any experience at the NFL level always worried me. In the end, I think the reason he didn’t come back was that it worried him as well. With Koetter I have no worries. We have the best offensive coordinator this team has ever had at a time we have a kid with tons of potential to be a great quarterback if handled well. I'm willing to predict that this year's offense will be the best offense that this team has ever had (although the bar for that is set pretty low.. :) ). Again, not really expecting miracles here, but we have some really good pieces on the offense for Koetter to work with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I did, it was for effect alone. I thought it fit well with the stuff posted here on EDS. He may very well be a leader but that was funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I did, it was for effect alone. I thought it fit well with the stuff posted here on EDS. He may very well be a leader but that was funny.

SR cut it short in his report.  i saw the interview first, only reason i knew.i just dont understand the piling on of EDS unless there is some stuff that pewterreport is not reporting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The more I hear Koetter the more I like him.

agree

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.