Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston’s Final Stats: 21-of-29 for 297 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions, a 5-yard run and one sack.

• Anonymous

Inactive

While Winston played well, if it was a great performance his stats would likely include a win. Yep, it was his best game and the team did let him down. Well, mostly the defense, since even the 23 points scored by a Buc offense should be considered enough to win by standards we may remember from some years back.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defense sucks, and the refs killed this team.Pretty self-explanatory.I want to see another game like that from him against atlanta.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The defense sucks, and the refs killed this team.Pretty self-explanatory.I want to see another game like that from him against atlanta.

The refs were ridiculous.  I can't believe they didn't get called for holding and every personal foul was only on us.  The retaliation thing.  Winston played great.  No question about it.  He, Doug, and Evans were fantastic.  I am beyond caring for this team anymore until they figure out how to build a football team.  Losing to the Redskins is unacceptable on any level. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

59% Completion Percentage8.1 YPA  :oOn Pace for 24 TDS (2 shy of the rookie record)On pace for 3922 Passing YardsWe. Done. Good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

8.1 YPA  :o

By the way, that is good for 7th in the league (Min. 100 Attempts)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.