Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• RN4L

Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN4LWW3Q46EI watched the post game press conference and he said they wanted to keep it simple and not show many of their hot routes. Why would the coaching staff not allow him to work on beating the blitz? Winston also seems to have regressed. His freshman year in college he was the best QB in the country against the blitz, now it seems like he panics and throws the ball up for grabs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because we play a similar defense week 1 for real………..shit.  Please, please, please.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I saw that “look” in his eyes a couple times last night. I hope its not david carr syndrome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s what I am worried about. He definitely seems to have regressed.I'm afraid this team (OL or lack thereof) is going to ruin him and any chance that he may have at becoming anything.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Koetter is limiting the playbook while in public.

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

Lol Winston always has that look in his eyes and it’s not from being scared of the blitz. Go back and watch 2013 games and look at his eyes, no different then 2014.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw that "look" in his eyes a couple times last night. I hope its not david carr syndrome.

There is no such thing as David Carr syndrome. David Carr would have been David Carr if he was playing behind 5 pro bowlers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw that "look" in his eyes a couple times last night. I hope its not david carr syndrome.

There is no such thing as David Carr syndrome. David Carr would have been David Carr if he was playing behind 5 pro bowlers.

C’mon man, you actually believe that? I played at a much much much lower level, but I still remember getting pummled in games and starting to anticipate hits. Throws all your mechanics off and even the best pros suffer from it.

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

That's what I am worried about. He definitely seems to have regressed.I'm afraid this team (OL or lack thereof) is going to ruin him and any chance that he may have at becoming anything.

regressed how??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, they didn’t want to show their hot routes in order to let Winston take a beating?  I’m not buying it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s all over after 30 mins of preseason football.  I’m glad they got an ass whippin…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Credulity will end up on the injury report with a strain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The guy is intelligent and mature, I like that. He needs to eat more rice, white fish, and green veggies, because he looks a little round in the face.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol Winston always has that look in his eyes and it's not from being scared of the blitz. Go back and watch 2013 games and look at his eyes, no different then 2014.

Ive wondered a couple of times if he might have better paripheral vision than average. Montana was claimed to have that erie ability as well.As long as he isnt squinty eyed, pale, and skinny, im not too worried about what tampas qb looks like.Winston will be fine, and he isnt suffering from jitters or being overwhelmed. Im almost certain koetter is limiting him and this offense on purpose.And no, not "tank." Not what im saying. One the hofer once said, "there is more information gained in a loss, than in a streak of wins." Im paraphrasing, and im not certain who exactly said it, but point is, they may be trying to slow the game down for winston. Let him WATCH what they do, instead of trying to win on every down.Remember, they have to figure out what he CAN, and CANNOT do in a real game, before it. Same with the ol and dl. And its certainly better to do all those things in ps, than when actual meaningful games are on the line.All in all, they arent playing like they would in a real game, where winning and losing matters. What matters, and the "Win" for us would be getting everyone reps, and on the same page.I cannot believe people are going all jackass over a preseason game. Thats amazing. Im pissed off at the org too, but jeebus christo folks, lets get to regular season before the annual "bashing of the bucs" kicks off.(Ive done enough of it that im a year ahead)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bench, your words in lord ears.We've heard almost the same last year at preseason.I'm waiting for the Tennessee game. Then we'll see how much they hold back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

C'mon man, you actually believe that? I played at a much much much lower level, but I still remember getting pummled in games and starting to anticipate hits. Throws all your mechanics off and even the best pros suffer from it.

Yes a mediocre QB is going to be a mediocre QB no matter what. Look at McCown this year. He has 3 Pro bowl QB lineman, one is a HOF lock, are you expecting to be a great QB now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bench, your words in lord ears.We've heard almost the same last year at preseason.I'm waiting for the Tennessee game. Then we'll see how much they hold back.

Yup the tenn game will give us a good understanding of where the bucs are at right now.Theyre almost the bucs, sans a couple of players here and there. So, imvho, depending on how the game plays out, we will know where the buccaneers stand.I think they do well and beat the titans, but if im wrong, and they have indeed been trying hard this preseason, and fail in that game, i think we will have another subpar season.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.