Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 59 reply threads

• Author

• blind melon

Participant

That is all…http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2015/REG/2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Media bias! Oh wait

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston is a baller and I love our QB…but Peters deserved that award.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quite frankly, idk how the heck he beats out cooper, but whatev. Popular vote device + fsu homers=winston?Still, good for him! And us. Need to see that consistantly. Dude can be dumber than a box of rocks sometimes, but he sure knows football. Good news, and a nice way to grow some confidence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quite frankly, idk how the heck he beats out cooper, but whatev. Popular vote device + fsu homers=winston?Still, good for him! And us. Need to see that consistantly. Dude can be dumber than a box of rocks sometimes, but he sure knows football. Good news, and a nice way to grow some confidence.

Why Cooper? 7 catches for 100 yards and TD is nice but it doesnt beat a rookie in his 2nd game beating the Saints in their Dome for the first time since 2011(?) overcoming tons of penalties and while calling his own TD play to Vjax like hes vet.If anyone else was worthy it would have been Matt Jones 123 yards on 19 carries (6.5 avg.) and two touchdowns, not Cooper's stats.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is awesome! A sign of good things.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota -1.  Winston -1.    :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota -1.  Winston -1.    :)

+1. Yeah, that was my first thought too. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s nice to see Winston win but Peters deserved it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's nice to see Winston win but Peters deserved it.

KC lost though. I thought it would go to Matt Jones but cool for Jameis to get it.

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

Please shut the hell up and take your negativity to the titans board....you can't even commend a positive act...you managed to invoke your negative bias in  this comment. I bet you will be the first person to make a negative thread about winson if the bucs lose at the texans.Tired of people like you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

An above avg QB rook will win over anything like 99% of the time. Good for Winston. More to come!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please shut the hell up and take your negativity to the titans board....you can't even commend a positive act...you managed to invoke your negative bias in  this comment. I bet you will be the first person to make a negative thread about winson if the bucs lose at the texans.Tired of people like you

pretty sure benchs post was fine, and he did commend it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why Cooper? 7 catches for 100 yards and TD is nice but it doesnt beat a rookie in his 2nd game beating the Saints in their Dome for the first time since 2011(?) overcoming tons of penalties and while calling his own TD play to Vjax like hes vet.If anyone else was worthy it would have been Matt Jones 123 yards on 19 carries (6.5 avg.) and two touchdowns, not Cooper's stats.

Well, when you say it THAT way...Yeah, matt was the other i thought might have got it. Really good stats, i must admit.Guess im just used to seeing these three hundred plus yard games from qbs pulling in the weekly awards.Also, i dont believe the saints defense is that good, so i was kind of downplaying that. Out of respect though, winston DID have a good, and improved game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pretty sure benchs post was fine, and he did commend it.

Yup. It was positive.Although rev dislikes me, for whatever reason, he is right, to some extent. I am going to heckle when heckling is needed.The titans game, i went "benchwarmer blue," and some people found it as aggravating as the loss itself.And IF they deserve it, like that game, thats what's going to happen. The more they win, the less you'll hear of my sarcasm blue. Everyone wins, if they just do their job.But i was impressed by winston. Its not because he was worlds better, but that he almost dramatically improved from week one. Cannot help but like that.But rev, get off your highorse and have some fun. Just pull that object, whatever it is, right out of your butt and enjoy life.If i didnt have any humor, after all these sad years, i wouldnt be a fan. We all have different methods of dealing with disappointment. And if mine is just blue fonting for a week, big damn deal.It's not like i stole your fucking crablegs dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

check this shlt out, folks!! ^^Haters be hatin'

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not hating, just saying.Whoops, i said something negative, cue the winston brigade! OMG! Lol. Did you NOT read? You know, the "he sure knows football" part?Bah, ..i guess im a racist now? Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not hating, just saying.Whoops, i said something negative, cue the winston brigade! OMG! Lol. Did you NOT read? You know, the "he sure knows football" part?Bah, ..i guess im a racist now? Lol.

dumber than a box of rocks?fyi....you clearly have some racial hangups. Might wanna seek counseling.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No it's just funny that post week 1 you went on a "I told you so" brigade and made yourself look like an ass come week 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No it's just funny that post week 1 you went on a "I told you so" brigade and made yourself look like an ass come week 2.

I don't WANT to, but i might still be saying, "i told you so." As many winston fans told me, ONE game doesnt make a qb. And they are right when they say that.Then again, he was my second pick, behind mariota in draft, so its not like i thought that low of him to begin with.It was an embarassing loss. People needed to show how cheesed they were, and i did.There is good crow, and bad crow. And believe me, if winston keeps balling, thats definately good crow for me. Tired of seeing failure yearly. That sh1t needs to stop.And hate, in no possible way am i racist, and i could point out quite a few reasons why im not, if it werent for java-level stalkers on here.Accusing someone of racism, is just as bad as being prejudiced. People need to remember that.I am a realist. It's whole different thing.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Why would you just automatically assume hater = racist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give the man some rope and he will hang himself…no need to assist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give the man some rope and he will hang himself...no need to assist.

Just to clarify...  You're talking about harry, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would you just automatically assume hater = racist.

Already have been called a racist here a few times predraft, just because i said my take on winston.It's happened before.God forbid i have an opinion on someone lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yaaaaay Winston!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First, grats Jaboo.Next, at least bench is here.  I can think of one long time poster who was all about our week 1 loss, but I have not seen post one time since Sunday.  Which is weird as we haven't had a bunch of victory weeks around here to celebrate recently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

First, grats Jaboo.Next, at least bench is here.  I can think of one long time poster who was all about our week 1 loss, but I have not seen post one time since Sunday.  Which is weird as we haven't had a bunch of victory weeks around here to celebrate recently.

Was this poster gone before last Sunday?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There were dozens of them, which one are we referring to?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idgaf if its the fax machine 2.0 at qb, as long as the bucs win some games im good.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Idgaf if its the fax machine 2.0 at qb, as long as the bucs win some games im good.

you are a strange one, with issues

Please wait…

• vlagatta

BeeDub is one of my fav posters here..........don't mess with him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its ok. I expect as much.I've been pretty negative in the past, with good reason. I remain sceptical of the future, because other than that last win, we havent had a whole lot to cheer for.He wants his team to win, and doesnt think people like me help any. I respectfully disagree. When someone makes fudge, like the tians game, fans SHOULD speak of their disgust. Hold them accountable.Rev can do whatever he wants. It's a MB. He's Welcome to complain about my complaints. Appreciate it though.I come here to talk football, and to crack some jokes with fellow buc brothers. Im not one to verbally attack other posters, so if he wants to get into a hissy-fit with me, I'm not his huckleberry.Also, i seriously doubt there are any rules by PR preventing me from posting in whatever font i choose.Let me ask you this, rev. Would you be happier if i blue-font attack the whole team, and not just jameis, if we lose the next game? Ive already compromised to some other posters i would consider friends, who politely asked me to stop. We decided only on gameday, pregame. A jameis prayer. Thats it, unless tampa loses.Just saying. Most of you guys here don't need more sh1t in your life. You're a bucs fan.

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

Its ok. I expect as much.I've been pretty negative in the past, with good reason. I remain sceptical of the future, because other than that last win, we havent had a whole lot to cheer for.He wants his team to win, and doesnt think people like me help any. I respectfully disagree. When someone makes fudge, like the tians game, fans SHOULD speak of their disgust. Hold them accountable.Rev can do whatever he wants. It's a MB. He's Welcome to complain about my complaints. Appreciate it though.I come here to talk football, and to crack some jokes with fellow buc brothers. Im not one to verbally attack other posters, so if he wants to get into a hissy-fit with me, I'm not his huckleberry.Also, i seriously doubt there are any rules by PR preventing me from posting in whatever font i choose.Let me ask you this, rev. Would you be happier if i blue-font attack the whole team, and not just jameis, if we lose the next game? Ive already compromised to some other posters i would consider friends, who politely asked me to stop. We decided only on gameday, pregame. A jameis prayer. Thats it, unless tampa loses.Just saying. Most of you guys here don't need more sh1t in your life. You're a bucs fan.

lol lol lolAlright...I am just tired of too much negativity around here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for him. Keep it going!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There were dozens of them, which one are we referring to?

He was CJ.  Went and looked and his last post was Saturday.  Probably on vacation or something.  Youngone will return, just odd timing on his forum absence.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

He's one of those Bucs "fans" that absolutely prefers when they lose. BTW, he will never change. If the Bucs are successful he will eventually stop posting altogether and only show up when there is a major loss or when he can criticize Winston. He'll probably even get an alt account so he can attack the Bucs and Winston without being banned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's one of those Bucs "fans" that absolutely prefers when they lose. BTW, he will never change. If the Bucs are successful he will eventually stop posting altogether and only show up when there is a major loss or when he can criticize Winston. He'll probably even get an alt account so he can attack the Bucs and Winston without being banned.

Need a tissue?

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

Need a tissue?

^Exhibit "A" of the moronic racists that will soon be gone...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol! Forget the tissue, you clearly need a tampon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I used to post as benchwarmer69, but when they changed the site, something happened and i couldn’t get it back. Never have i have an alt account in the manner you are reffering.Forgive me of i dont just change my attitude overnight, because this team doesnt deserve that just yet. Some, within the past ten years, i gave respect too early, and was not rewarded for it.Being that this team has been sh1tty for years, its tough to find anything to talk about when they DO win. It becomes almost ingrained to hate (no, not YOU Hate).Regardless, i'm here, have been here, and will continue to post here no matter what happens. Even the dbs that dont like me will probably agree with that.Well, at least until the modsquad boots me off around draft. PR nooo like the benchwarmer predraft. Its a love/hate relationship (no, not you Hate, damn).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston making this team relevant again and he’s already leading the Bucs to victory over teams that have walked all over the Bucs for years. That’s a great start.Listen to Sean Payton on the Inside the NFL game audio and you can tell he knows it's a different Bucs team now. 'We have to get pressure on this QB. Damn. Can't get to him.'

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here it is… so great hearing Payton frustrated. Can’t get to him… http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/0ap3000000537614/Inside-the-NFL-Buccaneers-vs-Saints-highlights

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait y’all, who voted? I voted for Winston, no doubt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait y'all, who voted? I voted for Winston, no doubt.

I voted winston because im a homer like that lol.I still think cooper or matt deserved it, but yeah, im not voting for them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He done it again

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He done it again

He's got a couple of good defenses coming up. If he can win some of those, i think we can celebrate a little.But i am glad the guy is making positive trends. Tampa has been lacking a qb for so long, and we definitely dont need a "bust" of that high of a pick.These kinds of games (jags-bucs) are a chicken vs egg argument. Was it their lousy dbs, or was winston just a baller?Not saying I'm saying that, just saying its not a definitive, and non believers will bring that up. Do that to atlanta, and I'll have a whole hell of a lot to say. Heck, i might convert to winstonism myself.

Please wait…

• rrosemarie8

Participant

He done it again

He's got a couple of good defenses coming up. If he can win some of those, i think we can celebrate a little.But i am glad the guy is making positive trends. Tampa has been lacking a qb for so long, and we definitely dont need a "bust" of that high of a pick.These kinds of games (jags-bucs) are a chicken vs egg argument. Was it their lousy dbs, or was winston just a baller?Not saying I'm saying that, just saying its not a definitive, and non believers will bring that up. Do that to atlanta, and I'll have a whole hell of a lot to say. Heck, i might convert to winstonism myself.

Hey, we beat Nawlins and they beat the Falcons. We have a chance!!!  ;DI still miss Clayborn tho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Need a tissue?

Another member of the sunshine brigade, now shooting rainbows from their azzholes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He done it again

Hey, we beat Nawlins and they beat the Falcons. We have a chance!!!  ;DI still miss Clayborn tho.

I believe they should have kept him, as well as zutt.Same with barth, same with wright.Really, self evaluation here in tampa has always been pretty bad, but idk if ive seen moves that so directly affected the outcomes of games so quickly.Keep barth...tampa wins three, not two.Keep wright... better than sh1tty stocker as backup, and some depth behind asj, who we know will get hurt.Keep zutt.. EDS doesnt ever come to tampa to hike all retarded.Keep clayborn.. finally healthy and looking alright. It wouldve been nice to have someone opposite of jsmith, to do...something.A stronger dl, ol, and tampa might have had four wins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Need a tissue?

Another member of the sunshine brigade, now shooting rainbows from their azzholes

Be nice to Sevenup. He's still learning how to converse with people without labeling them racist. It'll probably take some time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's nice to see Winston win but Peters deserved it.

I agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny place the Red Board. Winston gets some recognition and anyone who doesn’t discredit the recognition is a “homer” or part of the “sunshine brigade” and those who discredit the recognition are the truly objective ones. How many of the truly objective crowd were NOT fans of Winston from the start?Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep zutt.. EDS doesnt ever come to tampa to hike all retarded.Keep clayborn.. finally healthy and looking alright. It wouldve been nice to have someone opposite of jsmith, to do...something.

just on these 2 – zutt is leading a 1 win ravens team.  clayborn doesnt even play DE anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep zutt.. EDS doesnt ever come to tampa to hike all retarded.Keep clayborn.. finally healthy and looking alright. It wouldve been nice to have someone opposite of jsmith, to do...something.

just on these 2 - zutt is leading a 1 win ravens team.  clayborn doesnt even play DE anymore.

Right, but can we not argue that both would be equal to, or better than, who replaced them?Seems to me they did some trading and releasing, just to trade and release. Not a lot of benefit to what they did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right, but can we not argue that both would be equal to, or better than, who replaced them?Seems to me they did some trading and releasing, just to trade and release. Not a lot of benefit to what they did.

i definitely wouldnt argue that the replacements are better, but i do think that zut and clay had plenty of time in tampa and didnt show much.  they are both ok.  but clay was hurt every year, and zut wasnt anything special and was working with a pretty decent contract.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WeinerWarmer is the Whiner in Chief...He's a Bux fan when they win a game....Breaks an ankle jumping off the wagon when they lose....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WeinerWarmer is the Whiner in Chief...He's a Bux fan when they win a game....Breaks an ankle jumping off the wagon when they lose....

Lol, you made a funny. Must've been tough for you, with all the havok winston created for your bunghole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dumber than a box of rocks?fyi....you clearly have some racial hangups. Might wanna seek counseling.

Always about him getting with white girls, it always comes back to that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Butterfaces. If you want to be correct about it...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston-2, Mariotta -1

Please wait…

Viewing 59 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.