Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• bucshot420

Participant

Who is out there that could legitimately help improve the team ?  I would have liked the team to kick the tires on Long had he not signed with the falcons.  I’d also be curious about Dwight Freeney to see if he could help the pass rush.  I’d like to read serious opinions on the best available options

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Even if there is decent FAs out there, the bucs wont sign anyone or trade for anyone. If they sign anyone, it would be practice squad players BUT there is now one available roster spot on the 53 after we released kush today so maybe…

Please wait…

• bucfanrex

Participant

Freeney would be the guy I would’ve liked to have looked at earlier in the off season but who says he is any better than what we have now at this point in his career? His stat line from last year looks bad. 6 solo tackles, 4 assists and 3.5 sacks. I know that's spot duty, but is he really an upgrade over Johnson/Smith?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is out there that could legitimately help improve the team ?  I would have liked the team to kick the tires on Long had he not signed with the falcons.  I'd also be curious about Dwight Freeney to see if he could help the pass rush.  I'd like to read serious opinions on the best available options

Based on the fact Ozzie Newsome just picked up Jason Babin for the Ravens, I'll assume he would've been the guy.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.