Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Just curious

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

..ones a free agent signing ones a second round pick.

Apples to oranges.

Tebow won’t make the final 53.

• Runole

Participant

..ones a free agent signing ones a second round pick.

Apples to oranges.

Tebow won’t make the final 53.

So the Trask pick is better.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Even the most ardent of trask supporters, will have to admit, he doesn’t have the feet for tight end ;)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trask wasn’t a bad pick

• Boid Fink

Participant

He was a wasted pick, therefore a bad pick. They threw a nice pick into the trash, like they did with Aguayo. Just no need for that sort of stupidity.

Trask wasn’t a bad pick

• TCB2W!

Participant

This is Jason Licht. There is always a need for stupidity in the draft for him. Think of it as his calling card.

• mjs020294

Participant

Tebow is a ridiculous signing for a new coach trying to gain confidence and build a team. To sign your high school sweetheart that also lives on your street is hardly the best way to gain the trust of the rest of the players.

• Runole

Participant

Tebow “Christian” greater than >>> Kaepernick “Communist”?

• Runole

Participant

This is Jason Licht. There is always a need for stupidity in the draft for him. Think of it as his calling card.

After an A+ offseason “How dare he pick Trask?” OH THE HUMANITY! TOO FUNNY!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Why ruin a great offseason by literally throwing a pick away? He could have drafted Q. Minerz who is a dog in the trenches, had a good senior bowl, and would be an instant plug and play guy with little loss of talent from starter to backup. And he might be a cap relief type player when Jensen or Cappa come asking for big money.
      Just a shitty pick fit many reasons, the big one being the loss of quality immediate talent, an immediate contingency plan for cap and personnel purposes, and Trask being a menial NFL talent. Just a terrible pick. The other selections were solid. This was a Licht boneheaded selection through and through. You guys who suckle at Lichts teat are hilarious.

• BucWonder

Participant

I’m beginning to think that you don’t like the Trask pick, but please post that 100 more times so I can be sure what you think. Thanks.

Go Bucs!

• Runole

Participant

Why ruin a great offseason by literally throwing a pick away? He could have drafted Q. Minerz who is a dog in the trenches, had a good senior bowl, and would be an instant plug and play guy with little loss of talent from starter to backup. And he might be a cap relief type player when Jensen or Cappa come asking for big money.
      Just a shitty pick fit many reasons, the big one being the loss of quality immediate talent, an immediate contingency plan for cap and personnel purposes, and Trask being a menial NFL talent. Just a terrible pick. The other selections were solid. This was a Licht boneheaded selection through and through. You guys who suckle at Lichts teat are hilarious.

Like all GM’s they all make mistakes. Despite your opinion the jury is still out on whether TRASK is a good pick or bad. That is a fact.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jason Licht could draft me at the ripe age of 35, and buc_boi would applaud the pick… no joke.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jason Licht could draft me at the ripe age of 35, and buc_boi would applaud the pick… no joke.

I would applaud it, If the most accomplished, successful & decorated general manager in franchise history seen enough in your old stanky ass to draft.

• Boid Fink

Participant

We will rue the day one of the guards goes down…or two. Or maybe the pass rushers goes down…but nah. Let’s was a pick in Trask, who is not an NFL QB. Well he is technically, but he won’t be anything better than what the Bucs have sans Brady.

Like all GM’s they all make mistakes. Despite your opinion the jury is still out on whether TRASK is a good pick or bad. That is a fact.

• BucHarbour

Participant

You do realize that the guy who helped us on O-line last year in the playoffs is still here, right? You realize we also drafted Hainsey because he can play all three interior positions, right? I mean how stupid would it have been to waste a valuable pick on another OL that we don’t need? Of course, the Hainsey pick happened after Trask, but the OL is covered now. We needed depth at QB. Gabbert ain’t it.

• Runole

Participant

We will rue the day one of the guards goes down…or two. Or maybe the pass rushers goes down…but nah. Let’s was a pick in Trask, who is not an NFL QB. Well he is technically, but he won’t be anything better than what the Bucs have sans Brady.

Can you tell me the winning lotto numbers for Saturday? Obviously, you have the rare talent of predicting the future? Nope, not buying it!

• aquilus

Participant

I think this thread has more to this than Trask…some people just can stand Florida Gators

Let’s not pretend this is all about Trasks ability

• seekpar

Participant

Not a good start for Urban Meyer. He hired that coach from Iowa and then had to turn right around and fire him. Now he brings Tim Tebow to Duval. What a dumb move. IMHO he’s lost a lot of credibility with the players on that team, and it will take some time to earn it back.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I don’t give AF about Florida. Or FSU. Or Miami. I do like UCF a little. But my collegiate loyalties and disdains have nothing to do with Trask. He simply was a wasted selection as stated already with reasonable responses, but I personally think he suuuucks. And the ones who vociferously defend him are the chomp chomp honks.

I think this thread has more to this than Trask…some people just can stand Florida Gators

Let’s not pretend this is all about Trasks ability

• BucWonder

Participant

98 more to go. You can do it!

Go Bucs!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Tim Tebow in the first round to the Broncos was bad at the time.

Kyle Trask likely wont be a good pick but to be honest we all should be rooting that Tom Brady plays as long as he can; which would mean Trask turns out to be a non contributor for us.

let’s be honest, not many if any will turn out to be as good as Middle aged Tom Brady so let’s enjoy this moment.

We can’t hit on all our picks and its likely the QB/WR selections this year will be bust just because of who is ahead of them on the depth chart.

We win again this year; we are likely running it back again re-signing players.

• Charles

Participant

one isn’t even a draft pick. rolleyes.

• SOXX

Participant

I’ll take a QB with an accurate arm at #64, good as any other pick.

• Runole

Participant

How long before gator honks start calling for Tebow at QB at the first interception by Lawrence in the regular season? Will Tebow sell more jerseys than Trevor?

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

If we are talking about when each were drafted then it’s a no brainer, it’s Tebow.

If we are talking between Jags signing Tebow and the Bucs drafting Trask then its a no brainer, it’s Tebow.

If you need a QB or will need one in near future then I believe in drafting as many QBs as you can to find a winner. It’s the most important and toughest position to play in sports and wouldn’t surprise me at all if all the 1st 5 Qbs drafted this year turn out to be busts- more than half of all 1st round QBs are.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The Power and Influence Gators and Tebow have over their chomp chomp honks is immense. They are more worried about their NCAA heroes than the Bucs. You can see it in some of the defense of Trask. It is hilariously pathetic and those guys are football idiots to me…I like Tebow but it is clearly a loyalty signing nothing more. Tebow won’t play tight end anyway. He will be a gadget player. And the guy might excel at that, more so than Kaepernick would at QB.

How long before gator honks start calling for Tebow at QB at the first interception by Lawrence in the regular season? Will Tebow sell more jerseys than Trevor?

• Runole

Participant

So you believe Tebow won’t ever be under center at QB if he makes the roster?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

If he does I’ll never post on this board again.

Promise.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

As a full time QB that is. All game.

Gadget plays absolutely. I could see it.

I’d be willing to bet any amount of $ he doesn’t make the jags 53. Another team? Sure. Injuries are at an all time high.

• Runole

Participant

If we are talking about when each were drafted then it’s a no brainer, it’s Tebow.

If we are talking between Jags signing Tebow and the Bucs drafting Trask then its a no brainer, it’s Tebow.

If you need a QB or will need one in near future then I believe in drafting as many QBs as you can to find a winner. It’s the most important and toughest position to play in sports and wouldn’t surprise me at all if all the 1st 5 Qbs drafted this year turn out to be busts- more than half of all 1st round QBs are.

Disagree Tebow was a bust at QB. Trask is unknown at this time.

• BucsSavant

Participant

If he does I’ll never post on this board again.

Promise.

And just like that, I’m a Tebow fan for the first time in my life…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.