Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Trask…worst.
      Hainsey…best.

• Barnz1

Participant

Worst Trask. Tryon could be close though.

A first round pick on a guy who opted out and had average 2019 tape is super, super risky. If I spend a first round pick on a guy I want a near sure thing based off dominant tape plus the athletic ability.

I watched a bunch of his games and he is nothing special on tape. Super inconsistent with not much pass rush chops. Average against the run. None of the edge rankings from noted film watchers or respected draft guys had him anywhere near where he was drafted. So either everyone else is wrong and Licht is right.

They’re swinging for the fences on this pick. Trouble is I think you need a sure fire pass rusher at that level draft capital given JPP is 32, coming off another knee surgery and coming off contract.

Best – Hainsey. You know what you’re getting there. Good depth.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Agreed worst trask, best hainsey.

Also love Calvin Ashley UDFA signing. He has more upside then Trask does lol.

• Madman

Participant

Best – Darden
      Worst – Trask

• Schwifty9

Participant

Best: Hainsey/Darden

Worst: Tryon/Trask

• Natural Selection

Participant

Worst : Trask

Best : Tryon

Joe would have been at least in my top 10 available. None of the rest would have been close to that for me. Trask is the pick I understand the least, but would have had him close to top player available at his position when picked. So kind of torn putting him “worst”. I hate going QB there more than I hate taking Trask as the 6th QB taken.

• dalbuc

Participant

Trask worst not even close.

Tryon best not even close.

• Roy

Participant

Best Wilcox. He was drafted to play Safety and will be a key special teams depth player, which is pretty good for a 7th round pick.

Worst KJ Britt. They say he’s not the fastest. So its all fine and dandy that he is a hard hitter, but if he can’t cover the receivers he’ll be too much of a liability to have on the field. Even on running downs teams have been known to pass, especially if there is a weak point.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Best Tryon
      Worst Trask

I am ok with taking him in hindsight but I would have used that pick on a player to help the team repeat. Tryon was good pick because you can never have enough pass rushers.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Wilcox will struggle to make the team. He appears to be PS material, but maybe not.

Best Wilcox. He was drafted to play Safety and will be a key special teams depth player, which is pretty good for a 7th round pick.

Worst KJ Britt. They say he’s not the fastest. So its all fine and dandy that he is a hard hitter, but if he can’t cover the receivers he’ll be too much of a liability to have on the field. Even on running downs teams have been known to pass, especially if there is a weak point.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Best – Darden
      The one TRUE “slot” guy we have with unbelievable skills especially his stop/go! Not shocked Brady was excited and told BA he can’t wait to throw to him.

Worst- Trask!! Also like 1\4 vote for Hainsey, but LIKE him.

Here me out, I liked him and had him in that rd 4 area as good value but not over Quinn Meinerz! He was made to be a Buc! Small school banger,loves football and dominated Senior Bowl. Voted best Olineman by his defensive teammates for the week. That to me speaks volumes!! That right there means he was one of the 2 best overall blockers in Mobile in the players minds.
      Jeremiah predicted hed be as good as Marpet early in the process. The gut punch was after Kiper banging the table forever and Den finally taking him. Said he’s a brawler,true tone setter loves to mix it up and get nasty. A guy ” Defenses HATE playing against, RYAN JENSEN TYPE IN TAMPA BAY”!! So, how did we miss this one? Ability to play Tackle in an emergency is all I can think of.

• Garv

Participant

CLEARLY message board posters, being only a distant second to “experts,” are more qualified to run drafts than those stupid professionals who’ve been running the Buccaneers of late. Sure, winning a Super Bowl with smart FA pick ups and excellent drafts LOOKS good but just imagine how much better things would be if these decisions were left to guys like me and you!

Worst? ALL of them.
      Best? NONE of them.

How did I come to that conclusion? I have Internet, a television and I read from time to time. Case CLOSED!

“We’re all here because we’re not all there.”
      as always, GO BUCS!!!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Since we are all harping on the Trask pick, I would have liked to see an aggressive approach in that second round as there were several good players on defensive side of the ball that could have helped. Trade up and get another guy. Think some people wouldn’t have been a fan of trading up but I think it would have been more popular than picking Trask.

• Runole

Participant

CLEARLY message board posters, being only a distant second to “experts,” are more qualified to run drafts than those stupid professionals who’ve been running the Buccaneers of late. Sure, winning a Super Bowl with smart FA pick ups and excellent drafts LOOKS good but just imagine how much better things would be if these decisions were left to guys like me and you!

Worst? ALL of them.
      Best? NONE of them.

How did I come to that conclusion? I have Internet, a television and I read from time to time. Case CLOSED!

accurate analysis! Garv! Grasping at straws at this time to be negative about the SB champion Bucs. Jeesh! must be hard to live with such irrational misery.

• Swash

Participant

Best – Trask

Worst – KJ Britt

In my very ignorant opinion.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Ignorant is right. But you said it. Not me.

Best – Trask

Worst – KJ Britt

In my very ignorant opinion.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Worst Pick: Britt

Best Pick: Trask

May the triggered continue to be triggered…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol! Triggered? Nah. I’ll be out on my boat tomorrow, laughing about the stupidity of the pick with my buds. One is a gator fan, lol! Chomp chomp overboard!

Worst Pick: Britt

Best Pick: Trask

May the triggered continue to be triggered…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol! Triggered? Nah

Hence, your response…

Or, you complaining that someone was flooding the board with excessive Trask threads…only to start a new one yourself hours later…

Nah. You’re not triggered.

Be careful out on the boat, the ocean already has enough salt as it is.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Freshwater Trask boy. No triggering possible. Check this out though: Trask sucks. I whispered that gently into your message board personas earlobe. Enjoy your day tomorrow. I know I will, while I bask chomp chomp all day!

Lol! Triggered? Nah

Hence, your response…

Or, you complaining that someone was flooding the board with excessive Trask threads…only to start a new one yourself hours later…

Nah. You’re not triggered.

Be careful out on the boat, the ocean already has enough salt as it is.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.