Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and traded up to #1 and got Jadeveon Clowney

Yes….extremely disappointed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think at least it would take this years second round pick and next years first

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very disappointed, we don’t have the ammo to realistically move up, CLOWNey is a giant bust waiting to happen and we need offensive weapons in the worst way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s just not going to happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think at least it would take this years second round pick and next years first

Clowney is not worth that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CLOWNey is a giant bust waiting to happen

I concur!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes I would be dissapointed. If he fell to around 3 or so then it wouldn’t surprise me as much but I’d still advise against it. We have too many positions we need to address.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

extremely disappointedwe aren't one player away from the Super Bowl. look what happened to Atlanta when they thought they were one player away and traded up for Julio Jones. it crippled them pretty bad. obviously a trade up to 1 wouldn't cost us as much but it would really hurt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.  I’d love to have Clowney.  But, too rich for my blood.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.  I'd love to have Clowney.  But, too rich for my blood.

my thoughts exactly. love to have him, don't want to pay to get himif anything we need to move down so we can get more picks to fill holes and build depth

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney, for all his physical attributes, lacks the mental toughness to be an nfl player.However, that doesn't mean he will bust completely, but that it may make him an average player in the longrun. While clowney had one stellar season, other players in this draft had two or three back to back good seasons.I'd rather trade up for manziel. Even that move seems more "surefire" to me.If they made that move, because of the coaching and current group, I wouldn't be mad. But imo, if we're going to "waste" a pick, it should be to draft a qb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

extremely disappointedwe aren't one player away from the Super Bowl. look what happened to Atlanta when they thought they were one player away and traded up for Julio Jones. it crippled them pretty bad. obviously a trade up to 1 wouldn't cost us as much but it would really hurt

That's not the best example. He's one the best young players in the game and had 11 catches, 182 yards, 2 TDs in the NFC Championship game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they are going to trade up, trade with the Rams at 2 and get Watkins. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do Licht and Lovie need to put up billboards around town to make you guys realize they’re going for a top QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess im the only one who would be pretty happy if they traded up for Clowney? Yea having one of the best Dlines in the league is worth some picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess im the only one who would be pretty happy if they traded up for Clowney? Yea having one of the best Dlines in the league is worth some picks.

I agree. But face it man, that would take a lot of picks. And in this draft to boot.It's like making an "rg3 move" for a de. I'd like to get behind that idea, but I can't.But, if atlanta wants him, and we were steal him from them, that would be sweet. F them. Trouble is, he's a falcon sympathizer/supporter too...ugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah.  I'd love to have Clowney.  But, too rich for my blood.

my thoughts exactly. love to have him, don't want to pay to get himif anything we need to move down so we can get more picks to fill holes and build depth

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/NFLN-Bucs-Trading-Down/daa12bb6-42d3-4d79-8e0c-6beb83e7d1e5

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Id be all for it, get Hundley and a top WR next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think personally I would have mixed emotions. I think Clowney is going to be the be those once in a decade players and for a player like that its worth the picks to do itHowever Are we in a position to where we could essentially have Clowney... a 3rd 5th 6th and 7th and be done this year...and then possibly start 2015's draft picking in the second round to startI wouldnt be disappointed because Clowney is going to be a great player...but I dont know if we could afford itand face it for all the people who say hes gonna be a bust....there are always people who say a great player is too good to be true....I remember those who said MEGATRON would be a bust tooPlain and simple Clowney is going to be a beast.... a multiple year pro bowler and a double digit sacker for the next 8-9 years

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love the big guy, but we don't have the ammo. Unless we gave them 1st round picks for the next 3 years.  Ugh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah, crippled them do badly that one year later they only won 13 games and almost won the NFCCG. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you mean like the Vikings a few years ago?  Nah, it didn’t mean crap without a QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and how would we do that without a first next year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

very disappointed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be extremely disappointed and lose faith in L&L…..fortunately I don’t think there is a chance in hell of that happening.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t be disappointed, but I definitely wouldn’t be excited about it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want the Josh Freeman experience part 2 because that is exactly who Hundley is. Big arm, athletics,bad accuracy and mediocre mental tools.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While clowney had one stellar season, other players in this draft had two or three back to back good seasons.

You know who else is a DE, could've been the first pick, was a physical specimen and had one stellar season?Daquan Bowers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A lot of people loved Hundley this year before he went back to school. I don’t see it. Hopefully he gets a lot better this year and then we have another option to be excited about…..but the guy I saw this year is not an NFL quarterback.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would puke if we did that and drafted clowney.the  Bucs really shouldn’t break my tv like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t want to see us trade up for anybody in this draft.  IMO there are enough blue chip guys in this draft that 1 or 2 will be available at 7.  The loss of all the other picks just isn’t worth it to a team with as many needs as we have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

whereas I think a trade down with SF and get aldon for DE would be a lower risk scenario with similar potential impact (since we add picks, not lose), I’d have NO PROBLEMS with Bucs trading up for Clowney as long as we’re not giving up next year’s #1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love Clowney but can see issues developing. First off his foot is not 100% healthy and probably needs surgery. Down the road he is going to command the top salary for a DE. It could get complicated.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes. Bucs need more than just one player. Trading up would require giving up a 1st next year or more picks than they have this year.  Not happening.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love Clowney but can see issues developing. First off his foot is not 100% healthy and probably needs surgery. Down the road he is going to command the top salary for a DE. It could get complicated.

I just don't see a guy who is more interested in being a star than a great football player and has very little passion for the game getting a top salary unless it's a Haynesworth type scenario and he becomes a FA bust.

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.