Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• TrumpForPresident

If Goff slips and he’s available for Rams to trade up to #9 to get him, would you trade down and take 2nd rounder from Rams and who’d you pick at #15 and with 2 second rounders?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless one of the elite prospects is sitting there at 9 then I would definitely trade back to #15 for an extra second. I would look for WR, OL, and DE depending on who is the pick in the 1st round.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Coleman is still there at 15, grab him. Then you can snag your DE and RT. Imagine Coleman, Correa, Ifemi … Wow.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Coleman is still there at 15, grab him. Then you can snag your DE and RT. Imagine Coleman, Correa, Ifemi ... Wow.

If we draft a WR in the 1st it better be Coleman over Treadwell.

• rpratto

Participant

If it means picking up a second rounder, I’m all for it.  Then we could grab a Shaq Lawson, McKenzie Alexander, or it would justify picking Ogbah.

• williebrowntown

Since they have 2 second round picks I could really see that happening if  Goff falls. I’d take it in a heartbeat. Then you could get, like already mentioned, an assortment of different players in the top 45… with the FA deals I really look for Licht to go BPA so if it’s OT WR DE CB DT I’ll be happy. It would be nice to see Spence and Butler fall and get them both in the 2nd and BPA in the 1st

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ogbah, Butler, Bell … Ogbah, Butler, Kelly (c)....plenty of possibilities

• Anonymous

Inactive

My dream scenario is this and getting a second for Glennon. Imagine Coleman, Correa, Butler, Ifemi… And that’s only through two rounds!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Value in this draft is between slots 15-25 IMO… add in another pick ?  Hellz Yes!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn’t we get more then just a 2nd this year for them moving up 6 spots?

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the Bucs draft a WR in the first, hopefully he can play offensive or defensive line, otherwise it’s a terrible waste of an asset.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d probably do it in a heartbeat, unless the team is sold on spence.Grab Conklin/decker at 15, then be able to play around with 2 picks in the second.  Or grab whomever at 15 and ifedi early in the second.I don't buy the 15-25 value.  If a player is worth it late first, he's probably worth it at 9.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely do this.  No question about it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

yes please

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d do that very quickly, but would the Rams?  There is zero threat from any team to take a QB between us and them at 15.  Obviously they’d have to worry about another team trading up but with two 2nd rounders they could likely outbid any team trying to move in front of them.  If any team gets an offer between 10 and 15 to move down they’re definitely going to call the Rams to beat it.  If I was Los Angeles I’d just wait to see if their hand is forced.  If not, take him at 15.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would probably even take a 3rd.

• dalaca

Participant

If Goff slips and he's available for Rams to trade up to #9 to get him, would you trade down and take 2nd rounder from Rams and who'd you pick at #15 and with 2 second rounders?

I wouldn't do it. I hate trading down. I'd rather get extra picks through trading the Statue of Limitations.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This trade scenario has been one of two I’ve had on my mind all off season.  The other is trading down with the Jets.  In this scenario, I’d grab Spence in the first, Butler in the second and the strong safety from WV with the additional second.  In the 3rd, pick up LB Jones from LSU.  I’d go with either WRs Taijee Sharpe or Cooper from South Carolina; and WR Mike Thomas (Southern Miss) in the 5th.  In the 6th, pick up FS Powell from Ohio St and gamble on another DL with the additional 6th rounder….maybe that small school DT someone posted on here or an Oakman/Oichi if available. I may be one of the few who likes the current group of offensive lineman.  No need to waste a pick.  This draft hits all of our needs and depth issues.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would the Rams make that trade with us, there’s no way Giants are taking a QB so there’s no reason for them to jump in front of them to take a Qb. Teams don’t just trade up just to trade up. That’s why I think it’s very unlikely we trade down at all, cause if your a GM who are you trading up for at number 9?

• suesweat

Participant

My dream scenario is this and getting a second for Glennon. Imagine Coleman, Correa, Butler, Ifemi... And that's only through two rounds!

Yea we're bound to get 1 good player out of that many picks.

• CapnFear

Participant

I would do this, but as already stated not sure that the Rams will.  Apparently the Giants are honing in on Conklin and believe that he may be better than Stanley (according to Kirwin and Miller on Moving the Chains).  Doing this enables us to address a number of needs (WR, DB, DL) and gets the Rams a QB that will 1) sell tickets in LA and 2) take some of the pressure off of TGII.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Goff slips and he's available for Rams to trade up to #9 to get him, would you trade down and take 2nd rounder from Rams and who'd you pick at #15 and with 2 second rounders?

I wouldn't do it. I hate trading down. I'd rather get extra picks through trading the Statue of Limitations.

Why not do both?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.