Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I would.

All day.

That being said, I’m happy for him & glad he got the record.

Get well soon Mike!!

• Boid Fink

Participant

I would. They can beat anyone. They can’t beat bad luck.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Antonio Brown has stepped up his game big time.

The problem with Evans being out is the Bucs don’t have that big receiver target. Gronk can sort of pitch in in that department but with two big targets, it was a nightmare for opposing defenses.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Arians says they don’t think there’s any structural damage.

• flashgordon

Participant

As I was going to start a post “enjoy your fifth seed” Don’t worry about loosing Mike Evans for one game; because you’re going one and out with that D.

O.k. maybe we get gifted the Redskins; so, we win one playoff gimmie game. It’s one and done for this team, this year.

Bobby Blue Bland I Pity The Fool (1961)

• leeroybuc93

Participant

D was out 3 huge starters. I’m not going to put too much on their performance this game.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

As I was going to start a post “enjoy your fifth seed” Don’t worry about loosing Mike Evans for one game; because you’re going one and out with that D.

O.k. maybe we get gifted the Redskins; so, we win one playoff gimmie game. It’s one and done for this team, this year.

Not making playoffs since 07

No playoff win since super bowl win.

I’m good with a 2nd round exit.

Do i want more? Duh.

Healthy vea, oj, me13 next year, brady back.

Watch out.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Looked sort of the same to me, minus Shaq, tbh. White was coming on strong though. postquote quote=1343439]

• kingtrojan

Participant

No as this defense would get shredded by either the Saints or Seahawks at least with the 5 seed we will get a playoff win

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs offense would shred that Seachick game. They have a better pass rush. If the pass rush shows up, it’s the advantage that could beat anyone. I think they will okay Washington, and that’s alright as well. Whoever though. I think they can beat anyone.

No as this defense would get shredded by either the Saints or Seahawks at least with the 5 seed we will get a playoff win

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.