Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Tom Brady with the Dolphins 2022, Didn’t happen! Fact! The more important quote by Florio and Simms.

Paraphrased after announcement of retiring: ” There is one absolute certainty Tom will not be playing for the Bucs for 2022!” Think it is time for both to admit they were wrong!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Week 1 isn’t here yet. Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch

• Runole

Participant

Week 1 isn’t here yet. Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch

Florio is praying you are right. lol

• BadabingBucs

Participant

i’d say it’s 99% certain Brady is a Buc come week one

but he seems to have been drinking the AB juice in 2022 so could i see him demanding a trade to the houston texans? yeah maybe…

here’s hoping Tommy’s mid life crisis is over by training camp

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

but he seems to have been drinking the AB juice in 2022

Yeah.

Brady bought a fake-vax card from a cook he never paid, quit mid-game because he didn’t like ball distribution, publicly shit all over everyone who ever helped him, and hired a clown-shoe wearing attorney to publicly embarrass himself over an exaggerated injury.

Great comparison.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Brady just brings controversy because he is the goat. No other reason. He brings the clicks just by mentioning his name. In my opinion it really could be as simple as he just wasn’t sure what this year brought think all possible options over including retirement maybe easier to think about it if everyone thinks I’m just retired. Look at options oh now I want to play let’s go. He verbally has a commitment to the bucs he’s not necessarily a bser imo. He definitely has his heart and soul into winning a championship here. It’s fun to speculate but I think it could be this simple as well.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.