Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBay

Participant

1A. Trade Down. There will almost definitely be opportunities with a QB or Jake Matthews on the board (who I kind of wish we  would take anyway, but with Collins probably won’t). Robinson or Mack would be tough to pass. Anyway. Austin Seferian-Jenkins - TE Washington State - Legit weapon. Better than Ebron IMO because he's not so dependent on his speed (which slows down when you get hit). Jimmy Graham, Gronk type weapon. 1B. Trade Up. Maybe Carr is higher rated by other teams than I realize, but I haven't seen a lot to suggest that. A lot of teams probably like Garoppolo more and he could be worth a look by us as well. My uneducated opinion is if we trade up in the 20's we can probably draft him there. Worth trading into the 1st to have him on his rookie contract for 1 more year. I like Glennon, but 3 legit QB's under contract for years is something to build around. Derek Carr - QB Fresno State - If the video below is for real worth it just for that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJH2hSb-HLw3. Dri Archer RB Kent State - Start to collect speed in space with one of the fastest guys in the draft. Speed guys get hurt. Collect them. 5. Michael Sam - DE/OLB Missouri - He's gay, who cares? I think he'll be a good player. 7. Jalen Saunders - WR Oklahoma - Again, collect speed. Underrated player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr and Glennon are not legit QBs. Hell McCown may not even be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok, so I guess you think there are like 7 legit QBs in the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have you even watched Carr play? He folds under pressure. You can't unteach that. Almost all of Carrs problems are not correctable by coaching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slot WR/ RB/ KR/ PR. Not just RB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr has a 0% chance of becoming good? Can I get those lottery numbers too?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wild mock lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have you even watched Carr play? He folds under pressure. You can't unteach that. Almost all of Carrs problems are not correctable by coaching.

Ok.. Maybe he folds under pressure, because he doesn't have an OL? Would I like to see him slow his game down a bit? Yes. There is a lot of talent to work with there though, and I'd rather have a guy that needs to slow down than a guy that needs to speed up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn’t seem all that wild…..ASJ is solid for a late round 1 pick. Carr or Garapolo are both in play. And Archer is a McCluster clone utility speed player. Tack on anothe DE and WR… Makes sense to me. These are all positions we all agree need to be addressed. There were no unrealistic picks or horrible reaches. There are lots of paths to get the players this one is at least legit and not maddonesque.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.