Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

1.Paris climate accord?
      2.Against energy independence for US?
      3 Pro Hamas anti Israel?
      4.Mandatory mask if not vaccinated regardless of natural immunity from the virus?
      5.Asian and Jewish hate?
      6.Ransom for Colonial pipeline?
      7.Support for Muslim terrorism?
      8.Equity over merit?
      9.Math is racist?
      10.Against Keystone pipeline?
      11.For illegal immigration?
      12.For Russian pipeline to Germany?
      13.For violent protests ie (looting, murder, and burning)?
      14.For critical race theory taught in schools?
      15.Science decided by a vote?
      16.For funding Iran?
      17.Against peace treaties between Israel and Arab nations?
      18.China not responsible for Covid?

Looking for common agreement

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Why don’t you, for once, actually provide answers first?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

None of those are binary choices.

Yes/no is simpleton language.

Example: “for illegal immigration”.

Nobody wants illegal immigration, so you’re trying to Gaslight that one when in reality it is a question of both border policy, and pathway to citizenship (and much much more).

But I agree with DH, state your opinions first.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Hilarious list. Loaded questions like this

“ Mandatory mask if not vaccinated… regardless of natural immunity from the virus?”

Haha

• Runole

Participant

You ask for an easy reply for some very simple questions to answer and you get no answer from the “cowards of the cove”. Since I don’t possess that character flaw. Simple answer NO for all 18.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You ask for an easy reply for some very simple questions to answer and you get no answer from the “cowards of the cove”

The biggest beta in Cove history, and a self-admitted draft dodging p*ssy calling others cowards.

Lol @ the irony.

• Runole

Participant

You ask for an easy reply for some very simple questions to answer and you get no answer from the “cowards of the cove”

The biggest beta in Cove history, and a self-admitted draft dodging p*ssy calling others cowards.

Lol @ the irony.

Still too much of a coward to answer the questions? Way to prove my point. What are you afraid of?

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Runole with the ‘ole answer my (non)questions or you’re a coward

Proof coronavirus don’t make ya smarter

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Answer mah leading questions!

Runole, what would you prefer:

Freedom loving Biden or Tyranical Fascist Trump?

Make your choice! Don’t be a coward!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

1. Not a fan of the particular build, though, I agree with a multi-national approach to it.
      2. Not against it.
      3. Don’t you mean Palestine vs. Israel? Or is that your typical xenophobic stance? Personally, I don’t care for either.
      4. I’m all for businesses doing whatever they want. If they want to mandate it, so be it. If they don’t, so be it.
      5. Against Asian and Jewish hate. Against hate against any ethnicity, race, religion (unlike you).
      6. Not the way I would’ve done it.
      7. AFTER YEARS, I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE ON HERE SUPPORTING MUSLIM TERRORISM…YET, YOU’RE TOO BIG OF A P*SSY TO PROVIDE ONE.
      8. I’m for merit, though I’ll acknowledge inequity when/where it’s prevalent.
      9. What?
      10. Not against it as long as it doesn’t damage the environment, endangered species, etc.
      11. Nope. AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE LINK TO WHERE I HAVE. YOU CLAIM I DO, YET STILL HAVEN’T PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE.
      12. Meh.
      13. Does this include the January 6th one? I’m against all of them, though I’m perfectly okay with silent/peaceful protesting (i.e. gathering in public places, kneeling, etc.)
      14. As it stands, nope.
      15. What does this even mean?
      16. Nope.
      17. I’m all for peace. Will never happen. Pull out of the area, and let them do as they will. Then again, every one of our past president’s sucks Saudi’s balls, and they’re about as big a home to Islamic terrorists as there is. So…
      18. If they’re responsible, then hold them accountable.

Now, answer mine…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Runole with the ‘ole answer my (non)questions or you’re a coward

Every time that draft-dodging beta ever gets asked a question, he ignores it and responds with a question. Been doing it for years.

It’s as if…well…you know.

• Runole

Participant

Freedom loving Biden or Tyranical Fascist Trump?

Since both are factually wrong assertions they both qualify as Snowflake Drivel.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jokes are tough for the geriatric

• Runole

Participant

1. Not a fan of the particular build, though, I agree with a multi-national approach to it.
      2. Not against it.
      3. Don’t you mean Palestine vs. Israel? Or is that your typical xenophobic stance? Personally, I don’t care for either.
      4. I’m all for businesses doing whatever they want. If they want to mandate it, so be it. If they don’t, so be it.
      5. Against Asian and Jewish hate. Against hate against any ethnicity, race, religion (unlike you).
      6. Not the way I would’ve done it.
      7. AFTER YEARS, I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE ON HERE SUPPORTING MUSLIM TERRORISM…YET, YOU’RE TOO BIG OF A P*SSY TO PROVIDE ONE.
      8. I’m for merit, though I’ll acknowledge inequity when/where it’s prevalent.
      9. What?
      10. Not against it as long as it doesn’t damage the environment, endangered species, etc.
      11. Nope. AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE LINK TO WHERE I HAVE. YOU CLAIM I DO, YET STILL HAVEN’T PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE.
      12. Meh.
      13. Does this include the January 6th one? I’m against all of them, though I’m perfectly okay with silent/peaceful protesting (i.e. gathering in public places, kneeling, etc.)
      14. As it stands, nope.
      15. What does this even mean?
      16. Nope.
      17. I’m all for peace. Will never happen. Pull out of the area, and let them do as they will. Then again, every one of our past president’s sucks Saudi’s balls, and they’re about as big a home to Islamic terrorists as there is. So…
      18. If they’re responsible, then hold them accountable.

Now, answer mine…

Since all 18 have been assertions by spokespersons for the Democratic party it is encouraging
      to see all the no’s you have in your responses. It does appear we have some common ground.
      That gives me hope for the future of the country. Oh and there are apparently some RINO’s that would put yes’s to those 18. Self enrichment is their reason for being in congress.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

all 18 have been assertions by spokespersons for the Democratic party

prove it?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Since all 18 have been assertions by spokespersons for the Democratic party it is encouraging
      to see all the no’s you have in your responses. It does appear we have some common ground.
      That gives me hope for the future of the country. Oh and there are apparently some RINO’s that would put yes’s to those 18. Self enrichment is their reason for being in congress.

Went through this response, and STILL haven’t seen an answer from you.

Is there a reason you won’t answer the 2 very simple questions I asked?

• Roy

Participant

Energy independence? Sure. America is a net petroleum exporter, meaning we sell more than we buy. So I guess we can stop selling our oil?

Who’s for terrorism? Terrorism is bad and everybody is against it. I’m also against lumping American Muslims in with terrorists.

As for the Russian Pipeline 95% finished under Trump, there isn’t much Biden can really do about it is there? Either Trump couldn’t or wouldn’t do anything about it either. Its between Russia and Germany and its basically finished. Bottom line is that it isn’t really our deal. We don’t control the whole world.

I’m against illegal immigration. I’m also against hypocrisy. I’m against rich American Republicans like Donald Trump talking tough and building walls, and then on the other hand hiring them for his businesses. These rich businessmen can’t live without the cheap labor. What a bunch of hypocrites. We need immigration reform so that people who come here to work pay taxes and are protected by our legal system.

I’m pro-Israel, but the Palestinians are getting the short end of the stick no matter how you slice it. They are getting pushed out of their homes by Jewish settlers. They are living in an Apartheid-like situation. So when you criticize Ilhan Omar is standing up for the Palestinians maybe you ought to recognize that the Palestinians are indeed getting treated like dirt.

Well that’s a start.

• Runole

Participant

1.Paris climate accord?
      . Not a fan of the particular build, though, I agree with a multi-national approach to it.
      So it is essentially useless since China and India are exempt. The whole thing is just a money grab from US taxpayers for a gas that is actually essential for life on earth. That less than 3% is manmade shows just how absurd the whole premise is.
      3 Pro Hamas anti Israel?
      Don’t you mean Palestine vs. Israel? Or is that your typical xenophobic stance? Personally, I don’t care for either
      Nope Hamas sends their rockets from Palestine. What would you suggest Israel do?
      4.Mandatory mask if not vaccinated regardless of natural immunity from the virus?

I’m all for businesses doing whatever they want. If they want to mandate it, so be it. If they don’t, so be it.
      Agree/disagree The problem is the mandate is not coming from the business
      5.Asian and Jewish hate?
      Against Asian and Jewish hate. Against hate against any ethnicity, race, religion (unlike you).
      Likewise, I don’t hate any religion. I just don’t support any religion that proclaims death to those not of that faith

Mis-worded statement Should have stated don’t believe Muslim terrorists are in the US

9.Math is racist?
      What?
      There are public school systems that have state this absurdity apparently due to horrible math scores?
      Nope. AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE LINK TO WHERE I HAVE. YOU CLAIM I DO, YET STILL HAVEN’T PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE.
      Never have claimed you were hence the question.
      12.For Russian pipeline to Germany?
      Meh
      ?? I believe Germany being dependent on Russia for gas is not a good thing for Europe. We don’t need a rebirth of the Iron curtain.
      13. For violent protests ie (looting, murder, and burning)?
      . Does this include the January 6th one?
      Wasn’t aware of any looting or burning. If looting occurred they should be held accountable.
      As to murder I would like the police officer identified

15. Science decided by a vote?
      What does this even mean?
      The new progressive answer to any scientific theory they agree. Disagree and you are a Science denier. LOL

• Stagger Lee

Participant

There are public school systems that have state this absurdity [ math is racist] apparently due to horrible math scores?

Lol

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Mis-worded statement Should have stated don’t believe Muslim terrorists are in the US

You’ve claimed in the past that I (along with a few others on here support it).

Are you now willing to say that you were wrong in claiming that?

Nope. AND STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE ONE SINGLE LINK TO WHERE I HAVE. YOU CLAIM I DO, YET STILL HAVEN’T PROVIDED A SINGLE EXAMPLE.
      Never have claimed you were hence the question.

RuNole…just stop. You have claimed that. You know it. I know it. Long time posters on here know it.

Are you now willing to say that you were wrong in claiming that?

13. For violent protests ie (looting, murder, and burning)?
      . Does this include the January 6th one?
      Wasn’t aware of any looting or burning. If looting occurred they should be held accountable.
      As to murder I would like the police officer identified

Good God, man. Stuff was looted. Stuff was vandalized. A few people died.

I get it. You don’t think what happened on January 6th was a big deal. Hell, you probably encouraged it in your own way and loved the scene. All because you’ve been duped by the Supreme Grifter.

Not even worth discussing.

But, assuming you man up and admit you were wrong regarding the previously mentioned accusations, I’ll actually give you a shred of respect.

• Runole

Participant

If you don’t think Muslim terrorism exists in the US which I believe you have stated in the past is my take on statements you have made.
      It all started when I stated that it is stupid to believe you are going to Muslim Hell by eating pork. As to 1/6 only one person was murdered.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol, same old xenophobia.

Muslims are terrorists.

Insurrectionists are tourists.

Nothing to see here, oh wait:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/us/domestic-terrorist-groups.amp.html

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• Stagger Lee

Participant

It all started when I stated that it is stupid to believe you are going to Muslim Hell by eating pork. As to 1/6 only one person was murdered.

Good grief.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

If you don’t think Muslim terrorism exists in the US which I believe you have stated in the past is my take on statements you have made.

And again, here’s another classic example of you twisting my words around (intentionally or non).

You made a ridiculous claim that there were “hundreds of thousands of Muslims living the US ready to lop off our heads”. Which, naturally, I responded was a bunch of bullshit. From there, you labeled me a “Muslim sympathizer” and that I supported Islamic terrorism.

Naturally, you had nothing of substance to back that up. You simply threw it out there because I didn’t share your bigoted/xenophobic point of view.

It all started when I stated that it is stupid to believe you are going to Muslim Hell by eating pork.

And, right on cue…

As to 1/6 only one person was murdered.

No need to continue moving the goalposts or whitewashing what happened on 1/6. Like I said, based on your history here, you CLEARLY supported the insurrection. I just have a pretty good suspicion that if it were the other way around, your feeling about what happened at the Capitol would be much, much, much different.

• Roy

Participant

This biggest danger in regards to terrorism in America in the near future is QAnon.

As for Jan 6, it was an attack on our Democracy. It was an attack on a congress in session when they were counting the ballots. It was spurred on by a sitting President. This happened. Its not disputed.

That ex-President is still to this day leading an attack on our election system and undermining American confidence in our system. This is far more damaging to our country than any destruction of a few doors and windows. Lets keep our eye on the ball here and not forget what the real danger that Jan 6 represents – Its losing our Democracy that so many Americans have lost their lives fighting to preserve.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jan 6th isn’t a big deal – every coward in America that calls themselves a patriot but is really just too chicken shit to admit they are wrong

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Runole “logic”

One Muslim American storms the Capitol — “all Muslims are terrorists, deport them all”

Hundreds of his MAGA people storm the Capitol – “only one person was murdered”

:-)

This same type of insanity is posted here all the time but other Trumpers. The insurrection was antifa. The Floyd protests are antifa. We need small government, but send in those no uniform federal police.

absolutely zero defining principle, just “anything that I agree with is good, everything else . . kill them.”

“Fire Cheney, who cares if shes telling the truth I hate her.”

LOL

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.