Viewing 93 reply threads

• Author

• Machiavelli

Participant

Yo man. I cant take it no more. The prejudiced for Marky Marky Dominick continues from Beam Me Up Scotty Reynolds well after the man was fired and considered one of the worst GM’s in NFL history. I be hoping your friendship with Dom be worth it cuz I am outta here dawg. I love the board but the PR has lost all credibility in my book. I been pleading with them all to stop with the nonsense but it continues in the Fab 5. I cant take anything written on this website seriously after gaffes and blatant prejudice like;Ronde Barber is coming back, just to have him retireMarky Mark and Josh Freeman deserve contract extensions. Yo, what a disaster this would have been and it was motivated by nothing on the football field, just bias and friendships.Donald Penn weight reporting gaffe. Turns out dude wasn't worth what we were paying him no matta if he were skinny of fat.Carrying the pitchforks for Greg Schiano's head just to reverse course. But there was no undoing the damage of what you all wrote. Yeah, Schiano deserved to be fired but what you were all writing was irresponsible and reckless. Writing nothing critical of Marky Mark Dominick, and going out of your way to actually defend some of his worst moves. After he was fired, Reynolds wrote how people should take it easy on Dom cuz assistant coaches were to blame for his bad signings, not him. What a joke.The new uniform rant reminded me of the Schiano crap PR wrote/pulled last season. And just like Schiano, you reversed course. But you cant take back what you wrote man. How about putting more though in to what you all write before you go on your rants man. And suggesting the new uniforms were so bad that they would keep free agents from signing was a little off the mark, wouldn't you say? And then finally we get more of the same about defending Dom on the Revis trade. No matter how you spin it or cut it, it is one of the worst trades in NFL history, and Dom has his prints all over it. The deal was so bad the Bucs couldn't justify living with it and they couldn't even trade that contract. Dom was 28-52 as our GM. The Bucs are in the bottom 5 teams in the NFL during his GM time with us. We have holes at QB, WR, O-line, pass rush, TE, to name a few, and hardly any depth whatsoever because of this man's poor draft track record. PR, it's one thing if you don't want to write anything critical of your buddy, but it's another when you continue to go out of your way to defend an undefendable record and track record by Dom. Yo man, I threatened to stop supporting our team if the Bucs didn't fire Dom at the end of the year. They did, thank The Almighty, despite PR's recommendation to give he and Freeman extensions earlier. I threatened to leave here if the Dom and other irresponsible stuff didn't stop, and it hasn't. I be a man of my word dawg. I'll miss my fellow posters but I cant stomach the garbage PR be reporting no more. To my fellow posters and Buc fan - thanks for keeping it real. Peace. One love!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t have the patience to read much of what you wrote, but good bye! Good Luck!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no one cares. later fella

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo, i'm outta here.....

Will anyone notice??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well…..bye!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one made you come here in the first place 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no one cares you blowhard narcissist. Hopefully SR doesnt dignify this by responding. i didnt even read personally

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

btw no one takes anyone with a Tupac song as their name seriously

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People like this crack me up. They take the time to write a short novel on a message board to get some attention. This guys life must suckkk hahaha sucks to be you looooooser

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tl,dr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

image_zps78f30baf.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

87db9fbf_well_bye_2.jpeg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PR is a crock of shit half the time, but does that mean you have to make you own thread about it? Anyways, good luck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Collective board IQ +7 pointsSeriously, learn English or get out of my country!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh, please don’t leave!  I don’t know what the rest of us will do without you!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo dawg. My eyez started bleeding about two sentences in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dom gambled and lost a few times. Had any of it worked, would you still be singing the same tune?Fact is, he had two hc's back to back who had no business being nfl hc's. Dom's biggest mistake was signing schiano anyway, which is probably the main reason he's gone now, not the revis deal.Plus, idk how some in here blame him for the release. That was THIS group. Dom brought him in for too much and the new guy couldn't get anything for him. End of discussion. Bad moves on both parts imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whenever OP types I can’t help but read it in da Ali G’s voice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More like Bruno..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not certain that starting your rant with “yo” gives it any viability, regardless of how accurate it may be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

6A464E02-D8DA-4D49-A4C5-931CD8D084F9.jpgFYI - "Marky Mark Dominik" isn't catching on. I'm glad I won't have to read any more of your ignorant attempts at English. You embarrass yourself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He should have thought to delete all his posts before leaving – sort of a public service thing…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People like this crack me up. They take the time to write a short novel on a message board to get some attention. This guys life must suckkk hahaha sucks to be you looooooser

Ironic the "GayRobot" would call someone a loser..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What will we do– without your .28456103 posts per day?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The head movies makes my eyes rain

369F0966-C7CF-4D43-B029-ABA4DD5A8E29.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ironic the "GayRobot" would call someone a loser..

Ironic that you don't get the reference..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Calls Dominik one of the worst GMs in NFL history. Leaves because the guy running the site is prejudice towards Dominik. LOL. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The head movies makes my eyes rain

369F0966-C7CF-4D43-B029-ABA4DD5A8E29.jpg

A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! ;D ;DCracked me up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo, i'm outta here.....

Will anyone notice??

Grammar police rejoice! seriously though, most of his points are the fact that pr shares a different opinion than him. MD I though was an ok gm and had his hits and misses, just not as many hits. Revis deal I thought made sense for the bucs and they paid the most so they could get him. I don't think the deal was bad until the new staff just outright cut him after the previous had invested so much. Not sure how that effects MD, because he wasn't employed here anymore.Then he just rails PR for having the ability to change their their opinion.Just one poor spelling, giant crybaby. Mah sources think this dude will still be around despite his rant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just in case he doesn’t mean it… Blocked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

INFphoto_2440226-960x1384.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who would have thought someone with a screen name “All Eyez on Me” would be an attention whore?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m fairly confident this is a dummy account of a regular poster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tl,dr

This and don't care. ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They do have a kstate connection.  I get it and its annoying but stop being such a pu$$y. I would stick up for my buddy too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My life will never be the same :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm fairly confident this is a dummy account of a regular poster.

Yo, bruh... +1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loved the Simple Jack reference.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The lurker is strong in this one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mah Sources.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.  :-*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buh Byehttp://rutube.ru/video/ca2b4a4db8aa26b5aec71767450520d6/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YOOOOOO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ive been coming to this board to read for years. I dont post that often but i do recognize this guy and his posts. I come mostly to read what fans are saying. I agree that scott reynolds and the PR writers are terrible. But i’ll keep coming back to read what everyone else has to say. As far as the comments about this guy being narcissistic i think anyone who writes or comments on a message board is narcissistic and the reason message boards thrive is because people want to be hearf and leave their two cents on the things that interest them.  This is me joining the conversation in defense of the guy whos sick of the BS articles written by PR. But like i said, keep the fan stuff coming. Two cents

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand the criticism of Reynolds(to a point)….but Cook does good work and doesn’t show “prejudice” in his sh*t…yo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just gonna say that ever since this guy popped up, I felt like it was Java.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The mob mentality is strong with this group.  Its bad enough to see a bunch of kids line up to prove how cool they are by taking their turn to pick on somebody, but it is just sad when adults do it.  Also looking at the screen names, sig pics, and memes I see floated around here most of you have no grounds to call anybody an attention whore.  If you took the time to read his posts you would see he put a lot of thought into them.  He has as much right as anybody else to spout his opinions on a message board.Making fun of him for giving MD a nickname doesn't really work either after the 10,001 nicknames Schiano got on this board.  Many of you have no right whatsoever to criticize someone's grammar- just sayin'.  I'm sure you're all gonna line up now to take shots at me and that's fine.  If it makes you feel somehow significant go right ahead.  Consider it a gift.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark is great. SR has just gotten weird. Last week he started off the Fab 5 ranting about the uniforms and how it affected him personally, then got into what he should have led with which was the football topics. This week we get a elongated “never mind” on the uniforms and then another apology for Dominik followed by a way too long piece on how faith is potentially or, in reality, affecting the Bucs roster. How about giving Mark the longer writing space?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand the criticism of Reynolds(to a point)....but Cook does good work and doesn't show "prejudice" in his sh*t...yo.

#allhailMC

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The mob mentality is strong with this group.  Its bad enough to see a bunch of kids line up to prove how cool they are by taking their turn to pick on somebody, but it is just sad when adults do it.  Also looking at the screen names, sig pics, and memes I see floated around here most of you have no grounds to call anybody an attention whore.  If you took the time to read his posts you would see he put a lot of thought into them.  He has as much right as anybody else to spout his opinions on a message board.Making fun of him for giving MD a nickname doesn't really work either after the 10,001 nicknames Schiano got on this board.  Many of you have no right whatsoever to criticize someone's grammar- just sayin'.  I'm sure you're all gonna line up now to take shots at me and that's fine.  If it makes you feel somehow significant go right ahead.  Consider it a gift.

This thread isn't about having an opinion, its about a grand announcement when he simply could have just "faded into bolivian"(thanks, Mike Tyson)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo man. I cant take it no more. The prejudiced for Marky Marky Dominick continues from Beam Me Up Scotty Reynolds well after the man was fired and considered one of the worst GM’s in NFL history. I be hoping your friendship with Dom be worth it cuz I am outta here dawg. I love the board but the PR has lost all credibility in my book. I been pleading with them all to stop with the nonsense but it continues in the Fab 5. I cant take anything written on this website seriously after gaffes and blatant prejudice like;Ronde Barber is coming back, just to have him retireMarky Mark and Josh Freeman deserve contract extensions. Yo, what a disaster this would have been and it was motivated by nothing on the football field, just bias and friendships.Donald Penn weight reporting gaffe. Turns out dude wasn't worth what we were paying him no matta if he were skinny of fat.Carrying the pitchforks for Greg Schiano's head just to reverse course. But there was no undoing the damage of what you all wrote. Yeah, Schiano deserved to be fired but what you were all writing was irresponsible and reckless. Writing nothing critical of Marky Mark Dominick, and going out of your way to actually defend some of his worst moves. After he was fired, Reynolds wrote how people should take it easy on Dom cuz assistant coaches were to blame for his bad signings, not him. What a joke.The new uniform rant reminded me of the Schiano crap PR wrote/pulled last season. And just like Schiano, you reversed course. But you cant take back what you wrote man. How about putting more though in to what you all write before you go on your rants man. And suggesting the new uniforms were so bad that they would keep free agents from signing was a little off the mark, wouldn't you say? And then finally we get more of the same about defending Dom on the Revis trade. No matter how you spin it or cut it, it is one of the worst trades in NFL history, and Dom has his prints all over it. The deal was so bad the Bucs couldn't justify living with it and they couldn't even trade that contract. Dom was 28-52 as our GM. The Bucs are in the bottom 5 teams in the NFL during his GM time with us. We have holes at QB, WR, O-line, pass rush, TE, to name a few, and hardly any depth whatsoever because of this man's poor draft track record. PR, it's one thing if you don't want to write anything critical of your buddy, but it's another when you continue to go out of your way to defend an undefendable record and track record by Dom. Yo man, I threatened to stop supporting our team if the Bucs didn't fire Dom at the end of the year. They did, thank The Almighty, despite PR's recommendation to give he and Freeman extensions earlier. I threatened to leave here if the Dom and other irresponsible stuff didn't stop, and it hasn't. I be a man of my word dawg. I'll miss my fellow posters but I cant stomach the garbage PR be reporting no more. To my fellow posters and Buc fan - thanks for keeping it real. Peace. One love!

Two Cents, perhaps overpriced versionMark and Scott are wrong a lot. Hell, the point-counterpoint article almost guarantees someone is going to be wrong. I view this profession (journalism) as something that isn't much of a finite science. A lot of is going to be written about is going to be speculation. And much speculation can lead to dead ends. Maybe Scott thinks we should have kept Marky Mark, and I don't agree. Licht could turn out to be a terrible general manager (I don't think he will, but I'm open to the idea), even worse than Mark. I used to hate to read Charlie columns, guy was negative as all hell. But he put some great work in. I don't care who this team's general manager is, I'm going to root for them. If the team appoints someone I loathe, I'm going to try my best to support them, just try to keep an open mind on things I guess. At the end of the day, I just want to see my team win some games and if they don't, there is always next season. I don't think Scott can really write too much more moving forward on Mark, because he's not a member of the organization anymore. There are going to be comparisons between Licht and Dominik, just as there were with Dominik and Allen. A lot of people disagree with the columns around here and choose not to subscribe, but stick around and post on the forums. Half the time, it's PR posters and twitter feeds that break the smoke before fire reports anyway. TLDR versionGood Luck to you on your future endeavorsSincerely,3SK

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just gonna say that ever since this guy popped up, I felt like it was Java.

I was thinking the same exact thing a couple of weeks ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark is great. SR has just gotten weird. Last week he started off the Fab 5 ranting about the uniforms and how it affected him personally, then got into what he should have led with which was the football topics. This week we get a elongated "never mind" on the uniforms and then another apology for Dominik followed by a way too long piece on how faith is potentially or, in reality, affecting the Bucs roster. How about giving Mark the longer writing space?

Yea. The Fab 5 writing is definitely hard to read. I haven't opened them up in quite a while.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just gonna say that ever since this guy popped up, I felt like it was Java.

Get outta my head man...the shtick was so over-the-top that it had to be someone of that ilk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mark is great. SR has just gotten weird. Last week he started off the Fab 5 ranting about the uniforms and how it affected him personally, then got into what he should have led with which was the football topics. This week we get a elongated "never mind" on the uniforms and then another apology for Dominik followed by a way too long piece on how faith is potentially or, in reality, affecting the Bucs roster. How about giving Mark the longer writing space?

Yea. The Fab 5 writing is definitely hard to read. I haven't opened them up in quite a while.

I like the Fab 5. As a die-hard fan, it's cool to have the perspective of a die-hard journalist.If you stay completely in the middle and as unbiased as possible, you end up like Pat Yasinskas. We don't need that around here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you stay completely in the middle and as unbiased as possible, you end up like Pat Yasinskas. We don't need that around here.

I probably just wasted three minutes attempting to pronounce his last name just now. This was amusing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would use SR’s Fab 5 as an example to others of how great of a job Reynolds did covering the team. But now I’d be too embarrassed to share some of that fruit loop stuff w/ anyone. I’ve been reading Reynolds for about 15 years. What the hell has happened to that guy? I have some theories. But I don’t do character assassination without corroboration. Wish I could say the same about him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I understand the criticism of Reynolds(to a point)....but Cook does good work and doesn't show "prejudice" in his sh*t...yo.

No journalist is perfect, but I think Mark AND Scott do very good work. Take their reporting on Mike Williams - they were lambasted on this board and in the media but it turns out they were right. I didn't see many people coming forward and admitting they were wrong...  And that's not to say PR isn't dead wrong sometimes as well.I like that SR writes opinions - by there very nature people will disagree, sometimes strongly.  I think the comparison to Yasinkas is spot on. I'd also compare SR to JoeBucFan which is also opiniated - but doesn't seem to do much original reporting and writes incredibly childishly (and doesn't understand football very well). SR supports Dominik, in part because of a personal relationship (which btw, has benefitted us ALL with inside scoops), but I don't see what the big deal is (even though I think Dominik was terrible). You KNOW that, but your'e reading combination opnion/news pieces. If SR just reported everything as unbiased fact (like Yasinkas) it wouldn't be readable (like Yasinkas). Take SR's reporting on Schiano - both being heavily against him and then flopping - was entertaining and intersting (even if you didn't agree).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This calls for GIZOOGLE! http://www.gizoogle.net/textilizer.phpSo mutha**CENSORED**as, check it up son! We signin all dem free agents, man! They're gonna brang our asses a **CENSORED**load of wins, I know dat shiznit son! This footbizzle club is on track again, n' I be thinkin Head Coach Lovie Smizzle n' his right hand playa Jiz'o Licht is buildin suttin' special up in Tampa! No mo' Mike Williams parties, no mo' penalties mutha**CENSORED**a! We goin ta win a cold-ass lil championshizzle like MEN! It aint nuthin but a freshly smoked up day, n' tha futurez bright son! I dunno why dat mutha**CENSORED**a wit tha Tupac name wanted ta leave yo, but thatz crazy dawwwwg! Yo ass can't quit on tha crew, even when thangs look bad hommie! I be never leavin tha hood, n' thatz tha real deal! As Dogg as mah witness, I'ma be here when we win tha Superbowl or mah name aint Beatles mutha**CENSORED**a!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This calls for GIZOOGLE! http://www.gizoogle.net/textilizer.phpSo mutha**CENSORED**as, check it up son! We signin all dem free agents, man! They're gonna brang our asses a **CENSORED**load of wins, I know dat shiznit son! This footbizzle club is on track again, n' I be thinkin Head Coach Lovie Smizzle n' his right hand playa Jiz'o Licht is buildin suttin' special up in Tampa! No mo' Mike Williams parties, no mo' penalties mutha**CENSORED**a! We goin ta win a cold-ass lil championshizzle like MEN! It aint nuthin but a freshly smoked up day, n' tha futurez bright son! I dunno why dat mutha**CENSORED**a wit tha Tupac name wanted ta leave yo, but thatz crazy dawwwwg! Yo ass can't quit on tha crew, even when thangs look bad hommie! I be never leavin tha hood, n' thatz tha real deal! As Dogg as mah witness, I'ma be here when we win tha Superbowl or mah name aint Beatles mutha**CENSORED**a!

I think that post gave me cancer O_O Beatles.. Dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

that was turrrrible!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Desired effect achieved.The original text was no where close!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One leaves, but i can guarantee a whole lot will be knocking down the doors to get back in . Talk about bad timing !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can stay a fan though rah and schiano, you’re a diehard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Head Coach Lovie Smizzle n' his right hand playa Jiz'o Licht

His right hand playa Jiz'o Licht. That's awesome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo man. I cant take it no more....I be hoping ...cuz I am outta here dawg....And suggesting the new uniforms were so bad that they would keep free agents from signing was a little off the mark, wouldn't you say? And then finally we get more of the same about defending Dom on the Revis trade. No matter how you spin it or cut it, it is one of the worst trades in NFL history, and Dom has his prints all over it. The deal was so bad the Bucs couldn't justify living with it and they couldn't even trade that contract. Dom was 28-52 as our GM. The Bucs are in the bottom 5 teams in the NFL during his GM time with us. We have holes at QB, WR, O-line, pass rush, TE, to name a few, and hardly any depth whatsoever because of this man's poor draft track record. ...Yo man...I be a man of my word dawg...I cant stomach the garbage ...no more. - thanks for keeping it real. Peace. One love!

Anyone else notice he lost his "ghetto" accent in the middle of his rant, then picked it back up?  Lol at "keeping it real"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hes not leaving, just gonna change his screen name so he can troll some more.Dudes name was ALLEyesonMe. Of course hes an attention whore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Op had quite a bit to say and made, IMO, some very valid points. After the series of Schiano rants, (which I considered to be personal attacks) I too became leery of believing anything written by SR.Unfortunately, the subject line dissuaded many from reading what he wrote.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I read it…SR has a jounalistic right to be critical of the regime. He also has the right to change his opinion down the line if some new information comes about.I have no problem with the way things went down and the SR reported it.I think he over reacted with the unis a bit, but as a fan, he has the right to do that too. Lord knows most of you did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can stay a fan though rah and schiano, you're a diehard.

What about through Perkins and Richardson?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t forget Bennett !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was kinda trying to remain in the realm of the recent. But that works too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can shoot the messenger but MD was awful.  I’m very excited with Licht and all he’s done.  The Glazers deserve a lot of blame for hiring MD.  The guy isn’t cut to be a GM. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ain’t nobody got time for that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What qualifies someone as 'a fan'? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hes not leaving, just gonna change his screen name so he can troll some more.Dudes name was ALLEyesonMe. Of course hes an attention whore.

Guess it will take time for him to be "outta here".  He was here 5 hours ago according to his profile.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t make a thread like this with like 200 posts, nobody is reading this shit

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tumblr_m9a3vpVK241qdj1wu.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good riddance

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

I agree that a lot of OP’s posts and verbiage can be tough to understand, but underneath all the Ali G-ish tone, OP actually makes a lot of valid points that Dominick is a terrible general manager and PR’s bias reporting. The OP brought a lot of what is said in this thread on himself with how he communicates, but anybody defending PR’s bias and Dominick falls into the ignorant fan category. You could argue that the latter is a lot worse. Fine with me if people want to rip the All Eyes on Me guy for his communication challenges, but some of the posters ripping him for his shortcomings as an English scholar aren’t paying enough attention to the points he made, IMO. If posters have any value in PR they should be bothered about losing another poster and reader/subscriber. PR clearly doesn’t have that many of them left. And how many of them have left without saying anything at all? I’ve been coming to PR for years and they clearly have lost posters and readers. Isn’t that why the Fab Five story is free now, because web traffic has declined and not enough people are subscribing anymore? The Fab 5 article used to be a “must read it.” Now it’s a “can hardly read or believe it.” I’m not even sure what a subscription gets you now? JBF is cornering the market for Pete’s sake, and they don’t offer anything special on the web or 620. Is Scott Reynolds writing these crazy things because PR no longer breaks much news and seems to be wrong more often than not, so they’re just clamoring for attention and trying to stay relevant? It’s sad that I’m seriously asking this question because it’s never a question any loyal PR reader would have pondered a few years ago. What the heck has happened to PR? I don’t visit the main page much these days. It seems these message boards are the only thing keeping PR alive. If another site steals us, or more board contributors like All Eyes continue to leave, I would think PR would be in some serious trouble, if it isn’t already. Seems most people here read other places more loyally for Bucs news and then post about it here. Given the amount of posters that aren’t here anymore it seems entirely possible that another board could top PR as the place for Bucs discussion. I think that’s sad to see of PR considering what it used to be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree that a lot of OP’s posts and verbiage can be tough to understand, but underneath all the Ali G-ish tone, OP actually makes a lot of valid points that Dominick is a terrible general manager and PR’s bias reporting. The OP brought a lot of what is said in this thread on himself with how he communicates, but anybody defending PR’s bias and Dominick falls into the ignorant fan category. You could argue that the latter is a lot worse. Fine with me if people want to rip the All Eyes on Me guy for his communication challenges, but some of the posters ripping him for his shortcomings as an English scholar aren’t paying enough attention to the points he made, IMO. If posters have any value in PR they should be bothered about losing another poster and reader/subscriber. PR clearly doesn’t have that many of them left. And how many of them have left without saying anything at all? I’ve been coming to PR for years and they clearly have lost posters and readers. Isn’t that why the Fab Five story is free now, because web traffic has declined and not enough people are subscribing anymore? The Fab 5 article used to be a “must read it.” Now it’s a “can hardly read or believe it.” I’m not even sure what a subscription gets you now? JBF is cornering the market for Pete’s sake, and they don’t offer anything special on the web or 620. Is Scott Reynolds writing these crazy things because PR no longer breaks much news and seems to be wrong more often than not, so they’re just clamoring for attention and trying to stay relevant? It’s sad that I’m seriously asking this question because it’s never a question any loyal PR reader would have pondered a few years ago. What the heck has happened to PR? I don’t visit the main page much these days. It seems these message boards are the only thing keeping PR alive. If another site steals us, or more board contributors like All Eyes continue to leave, I would think PR would be in some serious trouble, if it isn’t already. Seems most people here read other places more loyally for Bucs news and then post about it here. Given the amount of posters that aren’t here anymore it seems entirely possible that another board could top PR as the place for Bucs discussion. I think that’s sad to see of PR considering what it used to be.

...and on the 7th day, God rested.Everybody knows MD pissed the bed and as result was forced to lie in it...only SR is in denial and it appears to be based on their personal relationship. Not complicated to me...

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

...and on the 7th day, God rested.Everybody knows MD pissed the bed and as result was forced to lie in it...only SR is in denial and it appears to be based on their personal relationship. Not complicated to me...

You nailed it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, guess who logged on 5 hours ago? Probably hoping to see a bunch of posts from people begging him to stay. Sorry!!!https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=17646

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is too young to know who those guys are nitey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is too young to know who those guys are nitey.

Alzheimer's catching up with you?  The Bucs never had a head coach named Richardson.Try Richard Williamson.3269-315Bk.jpg

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

You can shoot the messenger but MD was awful.  I'm very excited with Licht and all he's done.  The Glazers deserve a lot of blame for hiring MD.  The guy isn't cut to be a GM.

Agreed. Licht understands to build a team rather than just trying to get big overpriced names. The Glazers completely blew it in 2009. They didn't interview anybody else or look for better candidates. What a mistake.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YO!

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

Marky Mark lands a one-year deal with ESPN. He better make that work because no owner will be dumb enough to give him a GM job with a 28-52 record and zero playoff teams in five years. He looks like a game show host, lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a bum…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is still on the first page?  lol

Please wait…

Viewing 93 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Yo, I’m outta here. Cant take PR’s prejudice reporting for Marky Mark no more!’ is closed to new replies.