Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• WinItSon

Participant

Are you going to ban all Bucs games from TV now and just tell us how much better he is?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you going to ban all Bucs games from TV now and just tell us how much better he is?

They will take it as a "personal attack" and boot ya.I was one of those guys you mention, but to be fair, i do get banned predraft every season.

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

SSame, I was banned for posting stats and making no personal attacks. Was told I was allowed to come back as long as I fully embrace and support Winston. Garbage, I plan to be rebanned soon.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

Have you guys watched the D play at all? It’s not all on jameis

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

Have you guys watched the D play at all? It's not all on jameis

Have you wanted Winston play at all? lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have you guys watched the D play at all? It's not all on jameis

Yes it is. Even IF they werent violating the buc defense, they would still be leading.All this is, is a competition of suckage. Defense is edging him out atm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So Mariota’s the next coming of Marino? Nothing to do with the Bucs sh!tty defense right? Yes, Jameis has been really bad against this D but, he was also terrible against the Browns 3-4. Mariota may or may not look this good against a 3-4 defense once he faces one that actually matters either. All of you arm chair HC’s need to quit your day job and apply for the Bucs HC job as soon as it becomes available.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry but Mariota has not been this savior QB, this game has solely been lost by our lack of defensive coverage/pass rush and our offensive penalties/turnovers.All Mariota has done is throw quick slants to wide open receivers. You and these announcers can go get on your knees and have mariota finish in your mouth of you'd like though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where is there, “good?” Seriously, ..where?Dont put this on just the defense! This is a collective, clusterf$ck of clownshoe level proportions.Winston cant even throw the ball to anyone for gods sake, and this is considered one of the weakest cb cores in the league. You have to be kidding.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Mariota has gone off for 4/5 TD’s. I’d have to say the Bucs have the worst D AND DB core in the league

Please wait…

• rrosemarie8

Participant

If Mariota has gone off for 4/5 TD's. I'd have to say the Bucs have the worst D AND DB core in the league

Yeah im not so much concerned with Winston as much as I am the secondary. Someone i havent heard or even seen in the field is Sterling Moore. Is he inactive today? Not that it would really matter tho. It concerned me all off season that we didnt do anything to improve the secondary. Tim jennings looks out of place as much as Conte. Swearinger is around the pile but never in it. Nice throw there Jaboo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SSame, I was banned for posting stats and making no personal attacks. Was told I was allowed to come back as long as I fully embrace and support Winston. Garbage, I plan to be rebanned soon.

Are you serious? They said you could come back if you embrace and support Winston? If this is true, this makes whoever did this the shittiest mod ever.

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

Are you serious? They said you could come back if you embrace and support Winston? If this is true, this makes whoever did this the (censored)tiest mod ever.

Apparently I was upsetting the masses at the time. Also was warned for bring up any new info on his civil case. Agreed to coming back and keeping quiet but it's not worth it. Sorry Mark

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is ufojoe still around

Please wait…

• rrosemarie8

Participant

Is ufojoe still around

Check the poster above ya.  8)

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

Actually not. I’m not a conspiracy theorist lol.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.