Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• BucBalla85

Participant

Damn I thought BA was just talking shit from all the drinks he had on the boat. To get Shaq, David, and Godwin back is amazing. Who is next to restructure and create some more space to sign some more super bowl hungry ufas!

• obuc

Participant

i thought after Bradys restructure, arent they around 9 million under the cap right now?

Succop can’t sign until after free agency starts for some reason. Gronk will sign and take whatever, IMO. Suh is the next one we have to get. That will keep all the defense in place and the offense except RB position and AB resigned. AB they dont need but it would be good to get him. He might be tough because they wouldnt dare give him guaranteed money and sign for more than one year. No other team will do that either.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah, AB has punished himself so much that he is a 1 year rental.

Good player but losing a step with age.

Also, he ran the wrong route in the TD snag in the super bowl. Not that it matters. But it shows Brady and AB have some natural connection. Would like to see Suh and Gronk back. AB may take more money elsewhere. He needs it, he lost enough of it.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

AB will be the last to sign, but he will be in a Bucs uniform in 2021. And he knows he’s still got the entire sports world watching him like a hawk and he needs to be on his best behavior.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I highly doubt AB comes back.

I can see Suh and Gronk, but AB is going to want a lot of money for a one year rental. He won’t get that in Tampa.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I agree if ab gets a good deal elsewhere he will take it. I think we find a way to bring back suh and Gronk though.

• BucsFan83

Participant

I disagree with the low money AB could get here. Seems like the Bucs are mortgaging their future for Tom Brady to possible have a shot for 2 years longer. Probably means another one of those Avoidable multiple year contracts. And he’s not dumb, and everyone is watching him. He also has no where to go but Tampa, but then again who knows. Someone might try to swing.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Haha Gronk back too!

• Runole

Participant

Tampa or bust for AB.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If AB comes back, I think the contract will be incentive laden.

I think he is looking for more money tbh. He loves Brady, and that is reciprocated clearly, but rules are rules, and AB is going to try and recoup some big lost wages. Granted he was a psycho who did that to himself and he knows it, but he also lost a lot of cheddar. A lot.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

In case you’re interested

• Jr.3

Participant

Is AB in the clear with his court case yet? If not I dont see any team signing him that actually needs a number 1 or number 2. Could you imagine signing him then he gets in trouble and you put all your eggs in one basket. I think that why Tampa is it for him if he gets in trouble we are in a good place without him also.

• BucBalla85

Participant

They brought back all the guys coach said this to. Crazy.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Really got to love how ownership, front office, Arians and Brady are all on the same page

so many times, teams want to be “prudent” and play it safe and worry about the future. This team has sucked for 15 years. You went all out and won the superbowl. Bring back the same team/contributors and ride out Brady train until he calls it quits.

what’s the worse that can happen? we stink again in a few years. give out those voidable contracts and let’s get another 1 or 2 superbowls baby

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Eventually Father Time will catch up to Brady. It happens to the best of them all. Bradshaw in 1982, Montana in 1994, Marino in 1999, Warner in 2009, and Manning in 2015.

We are mortgaging the future to win as many Super Bowls as we can. When Brady hangs it up, the piper will come to collect.

• buc_boi

Participant

Eventually Father Time will catch up to Brady. It happens to the best of them all. Bradshaw in 1982, Montana in 1994, Marino in 1999, Warner in 2009, and Manning in 2015.

We are mortgaging the future to win as many Super Bowls as we can. When Brady hangs it up, the piper will come to collect.

And that okay, I’ve come to terms with our reality. I’m just enjoying the moment as much as I possibly can, that’s life after all.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

And that okay, I’ve come to terms with our reality. I’m just enjoying the moment as much as I possibly can, that’s life after all.

I agree. As long as the mission of winning the Super Bowl is accomplished, it’s worth it.

• RudeGuy

Participant

They brought back all the guys coach said this to. Crazy.

It helps to bring them back when they believe another ring is possible.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.