Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

1. Mike Evans , WR , Texas A&MImmediate stud #2 opposite Vjax , and Vjax heir apparent in the fututre.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLuP0rBy41s2. David Yankey , G , StanfordStud. Can start at Guard immediately. Athletic enough to play tackle in a pinch.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS2Zw-CbBho3. Robert Herron , WR , WyomingDouble dip . Bucs get shifty fast speed-in-space Wr who will be a great compliment to the twin towers and a perfect slot wr.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDHrdSZwVug5. Jon Halapio , G, FloridaGuard double dip in case Nicks is done. Big strong run blocking guard , good prospect to develop inside. Improves depth .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq1vjPwvvo86. Garrett Gilbert , QB , SMU This is the QB the bucs are targeting as a late round prospect Tedford can develop  , and also why they wanted that 6th round pick back. Excellent athlete . Excellent upside. Make the pick now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idznK3qF9Oc7. Kirby Van Der Camp , P , Iowa StateKoenen is overrated and he's way overpaid. Bucs get an upgrade here and save some cap space in the process.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-2tnD4yhlsCrown us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garroppolo in the 2nd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really like Garroppolo, but I think getting a guard in the second and a QB in the 6th gives much more value than vice versa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DJ, I like that draft. Really. I love Herron in the 3rd, however, I’d pass on the P in the 7th unless they think that he’ll sign elsewhere after the draft and pick another OT prospect. Small difference though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would more than happy with this scenario for usRound 1- Watkins or EvansRound 2- Yankey or Su'a FiloRound 3- Moncreif or HerronRound 5- Rashaad ReynoldsRound 6- Brett Smith or Aaron MurrayRound 7- BPA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jason:  I agree with your first 2 rounds—just posted my mock also.In the 3rd round went with a 2nd guard, where you went with a 2nd WR in the 3rd and a 2nd guard in the 5th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Def see a mid/late round QB being added, I like Gilbert’s upside after watching a lot of his highlights, I think the qb names to look for will be Gilbert, Jimmy G, B Smith

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CROWN US!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the WR depth in this draft id like to see them drop back in the 3rd and pick up a 4th. Still get a WR in the 3rd, guard in the 4th, and defense in the 5th (LB or CB)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we couldn’t trade back at any point, I’d take this draft in a heartbeat!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike EvansXavier Sua FiloTroy NiklasWalt AikensSpencer Long

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks for making it official.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glad most of you seem to like it. My last name is Licht afterall . Lol

Please wait…

• majbodoh

Participant

I like the draft, the only two I’m not sure of is the last two picks. I think a developmental QB is a good idea, but I would prefer a guy like Murray at that point in the draft if he’s available, or perhaps taking a risk on Logan Thomas. As for a punter, he’d be cheaper but not sure getting a new punter should be the last pick unless there’s no one else available. That said I like us grabbing two WRs is a good idea, big fan of Evans and think he could have a big impact, and looks nifty. And doubling up on guards makes sense to fill a hole and provide security for Nicks.  With those two additions the O-Line has potential to be a key strength.Overall I like the mock.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I do not see the current regime double dipping as the previous regime tended to do. I do conceded that based on the free agency period and looking at the positions they signed that the upcoming draft will undoubtedly be a predominantly offensive draft. I see the team trying to trade down an acquire extra picks as the offense needs countless holes filled…If not the two major positions of need on offense is OL and WR they could take a G, T and WR in some order with there first three picks – as it sits the team has no option to backup either Collins or Dotson – the murky outlook at guard is troublesome and outside of Jackson at receiver the team needs to add a legitmate number two who can eventually become a number 1. For me I would tend to draft this way...1. WR Sammy Watkins2. DE Kony Ealy3. OT Cameron Fleming5. LB Lamin Barrow6. G Dakota Dozier7. QB Connor Shaw

Please wait…

• fredreg

Participant

here is mine with priorty in o-line1. zack martin ot/og2.  morgan moses ot3.  yawin smallwood lb5.  Justin britt  ot/og6. avery Williamson lb7. Vinnie sunsieri ss

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

here is mine with priorty in o-line1. zack martin ot/og2.  morgan moses ot3.  yawin smallwood lb5.  Justin britt  ot/og6. avery Williamson lb7. Vinnie sunsieri ss

Umm...yeah...err...okay?

Please wait…

• fredreg

Participant

Umm...yeah...err...okay?

thanks, I guess  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m predicting a trade back with St. Louis and here is what I came up with. Round 1 Pick 13 (STL): Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State Round 2 Pick 6: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn Round 2 Pick 12 (STL): Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame Round 3 Pick 5: Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU Round 3 Pick 11 (STL): Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida StateRound 5 Pick 3: Isaiah Lewis, SS, Michigan State Round 6 Pick 9: Dri Archer, WR, Kent StateRound 7 Pick 6: Bene Benwikere, CB, San Jose State

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm predicting a trade back with St. Louis and here is what I came up with. Round 1 Pick 13 (STL): Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State Round 2 Pick 6: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn Round 2 Pick 12 (STL): Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame Round 3 Pick 5: Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU Round 3 Pick 11 (STL): Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida StateRound 5 Pick 3: Isaiah Lewis, SS, Michigan State Round 6 Pick 9: Dri Archer, WR, Kent StateRound 7 Pick 6: Bene Benwikere, CB, San Jose State

damn even with a trade back you still can't put together a decent mock

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.