Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Closing comment from Mike in Buffalo who passed his physical there… http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10745949/mike-williams-seeks-fresh-start-buffalo-bills

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where was he last year…… “on the field”?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

gotta love the third person.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lazy Mike you mean.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re always going to get “bad” mike off the field though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not the knifed  mike in the kitchen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t get the Mike Williams hate around here. He was a productive WR for us when he was healthy and on the field. Sure he could have calmed down off the field, but it’s not like he was a locker room cancer. I wish him the best with the Bills. And this is coming from someone who was okay with the decision to trade him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't get the Mike Williams hate around here. He was a productive WR for us when he was healthy and on the field. Sure he could have calmed down off the field, but it's not like he was a locker room cancer. I wish him the best with the Bills. And this is coming from someone who was okay with the decision to trade him.

Internet tough guy syndrome.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I felt the same way about it bucinsouthfl. No hate for the guy. Just knew he wore his welcome out here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't get the Mike Williams hate around here. He was a productive WR for us when he was healthy and on the field. Sure he could have calmed down off the field, but it's not like he was a locker room cancer. I wish him the best with the Bills. And this is coming from someone who was okay with the decision to trade him.

He betrayed this organization, I don't care how you spin it. If he fails the rest of the way no one should feel sorry for the idiot. First we took a chance on him in the 4th, gave him the opportunity to make a name for himself. Then the team gives him a huge reward in salary, enough to take care of his family for life. He is a selfish moron, never considering the effects his actions had on the TEAM. The headlines were a constant embarrassment, you're a serious idiot if you would actually stand up for a guy who left us with no choice but to ship him off. Enough was enough. Maybe you should send him a **CENSORED**ing post card thanking him for leaving us with a huge hole at WR. Mike gets hate because he didn't live up to his end of the deal, the Bucs weren't that important to him (spitting in all our faces). That is a betrayal and why no one likes him around here. He took a giant **CENSORED** on our hopes to have a young solid WR for the next 5 years....but no, now the offense lacks even more options going into the future. We now have to invest in the position again (maybe twice) to get any real production, either high in the draft or a costly FA next year or in 2015.REVIS is a guy who did not deserve the hate. MIKE deserves every bit of hate, he betrayed the team with a poor lifestyle and never cared enough to change.Bottom line, we invested greatly in him just a year ago (8.3 mil in '13) that ain't chump change! The guy screwed us. Now he gets to play in Buffalo "a dream come true"**CENSORED** him, he had no pride in being a Buc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He betrayed this organization, I don't care how you spin it. If he fails the rest of the way no one should feel sorry for the idiot. First we took a chance on him in the 4th, gave him the opportunity to make a name for himself. Then the team gives him a huge reward in salary, enough to take care of his family for life. He is a selfish moron, never considering the effects his actions had on the TEAM. The headlines were a constant embarrassment, you're a serious idiot if you would actually stand up for a guy who left us with no choice but to ship him off. Enough was enough. Maybe you should send him a **CENSORED**ing post card thanking him for leaving us with a huge hole at WR. Mike gets hate because he didn't live up to his end of the deal, the Bucs weren't that important to him (spitting in all our faces). That is a betrayal and why no one likes him around here. He took a giant **CENSORED** on our hopes to have a young solid WR for the next 5 years....but no, now the offense lacks even more options going into the future. We now have to invest in the position again (maybe twice) to get any real production, either high in the draft or a costly FA next year or in 2015.REVIS is a guy who did not deserve the hate. MIKE deserves every bit of hate, he betrayed the team with a poor lifestyle and never cared enough to change.Bottom line, we invested greatly in him just a year ago (8.3 mil in '13) that ain't chump change! The guy screwed us. Now he gets to play in Buffalo "a dream come true"**CENSORED** him, he had no pride in being a Buc.

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about the way Ray Rice treated his wife and the way Vick treated dogs as compared to Mike Williams' actions?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I feel the same way. I understand why he's gone and am glad the Bucs got something in return, but have no ill will for the guy. He tried to compete last year when he should have been on IR. Unlucky for him, unlucky for the Bucs, but injuries happen. The off the field stuff, hope he gets it figured out and has a long career.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about the way Ray Rice treated his wife and the way Vick treated dogs as compared to Mike Williams' actions?

I always thought Ray Rice was a bit of a scum bag, the incident confirmed it.In my world I would have given Vick 10, shoot maybe 15 years for what he did to those dogs... I'm a vegan so there you go lol, I would do all I can to send a strong message and prevent any and all animal cruelty.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always thought Ray Rice was a bit of a scum bag, the incident confirmed it.In my world I would have given Vick 10, shoot maybe 15 years for what he did to those dogs... I'm a vegan so there you go lol, I would do all I can to send a strong message and prevent any and all animal cruelty.

I hope you learn to hate the sin and not the sinner. I think you might be happier for it :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you learn to hate the sin and not the sinner. I think you might be happier for it :)

That's the old thing with "can't see the forest for the trees" right? Or... you're just getting all Christian on me.I'm pragmatic, cast me into hell......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm a vegan

There's the problem right there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Heard it all before…..I dont care what you eat…if you care what others eat…that’s just sad

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the old thing with "can't see the forest for the trees" right? Or... you're just getting all Christian on me.I'm pragmatic, cast me into hell......

I'm 100% agnostic, but it's basically. Stop hatin people for things they do. Instead hate the things they do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

where was he last year...... "on the field"?

He torn a hamstring early in the year and then tried to play through it but couldn't, but yeah, he washed up. Good riddens, bring on Evan Page.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He torn a hamstring early in the year and then tried to play through it but couldn't, but yeah, he washed up. Good riddens, bring on Evan Page.

I'm starting to think you are a CMG groupie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm starting to think you are a CMG groupie.

20135063-cute-caveman-girl-with-boar.jpg

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.