The Pewter Report editorial staff is always looking for hard-working, dedicated part-time interns. Internships generally take place during football season and are not paid. However, the Pewter Report staff will assist college students in maximizing the opportunity to earn college credit when applicable. Feel free to submit your resume´ for consideration. Typically most interviews and hiring take place in the offseason. Please click on MORE DETAILS for a complete job description and a list of candidate requirements.
This part-time internship position typically features the following:
• Writing general news and feature stories pertaining to the Buccaneers and NFL for PewterReport.com
• Conducting interviews with players, coaches, front office personnel.
• Transcribing quotes from interviews.
• Helping to manage Pewter Report's photo archive.
• Assisting in the production of Pewter Report's videos.
• Updating PewterReport.com and its social networking Facebook and Twitter sites.
Ideal candidates for a Pewter Report internship must display the following traits:
• Meeting deadlines and handling a reasonable workload is a must.
• Must have a team-first attitude and no ego.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must have a solid grasp on the English language.
• Must also be willing and able to handle miscellaneous projects while covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• Must be willing to cover the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practices at One Buccaneer Place, mini-camps and training camp.
• Must be flexible in terms of available hours and can’t be afraid of hard work.
• Subscribers to Pewter Report will have a step above the competition as knowing how our website covers the Bucs compared to other media outlets is crucial to success in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in becoming a Pewter Report intern, please send your resumé to email@example.com.
Submitting a writing or video sample(s) will help you stand out from others.
Please do not call Pewter Report in regards to this opportunity. Each resumé will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and qualified candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
Thank you in advance for your interest in pursuing this unique career opportunity and joining the Pewter Report team as an intern.
|Bucs Keep Rainey In Tampa Bay With One-Year Extension|
|Bucs Hire Slater To Replace Toriscelli As Team Trainer|
|Revis Earns Sporting News Come Back Player Of The Year|
|Reynolds Talks Bucs QB Situation And Draft on 98.7 The Fan FM|
|Bucs Tedford Talks Offense And Quarterbacks With 98.7 The Fan|
|Spence Sacked With Speeding And Possession Charge|
|Reynolds Talks Bucs With KDMS On 98.7 The Fan 1-9|
|Reynolds Talks Bucs, Glennon, Offense On 98.7 The Fan|
|Reynolds On The Kirk And Dinger Morning Show 12-12|
|Cook On 98.7 The Fan Wednesday 12-11|
|Cook On 98.7 The Fan Tuesday Night 12-10|
|Reynolds on 98.7 The Fan's Booger And Rich Show 12-9|
|SR's Fab 5 - 3-7|
|Pewter Report Chat With Mark Cook 3-7|
|Pewter Report 2014 Bucs' Free Agency Preview: TEs|
|Hester Says His Arms Are Open for Reunion With Smith|
|Pewter Report 2014 Bucs' Free Agency Preview: WRs|
|Pewter Report 2014 Bucs' Free Agency Preview: RBs|
|Pewter Report 2014 Bucs' Free Agency Preview: QBs|
|Glazer: Fans Will Love The New Look of Uniforms In Person|
|First Look At Buccaneers' New Uniforms|
|Pewter Report 2014 Bucs' Free Agency Preview: Special Teams|
|SR's Fab 5 - 2-28|
|Pewter Report Chat With Scott Reynolds Transcript 2-28|