Forum Replies Created
Aug. 31, 2018 at 5:21 pm #1103671
I listened to that Radio show the other night as well….. Way to regurgitate every single word verbatim…..Minus your take on replacement players….00No votes yet.Please wait...Aug. 28, 2018 at 5:47 pm #1102838
He Gone!……00No votes yet.Please wait...Jun. 26, 2018 at 5:24 pm #1090468
I’ve never understood, Why would a grown ass man place another mans name on his back?…00No votes yet.Please wait...Jun. 26, 2018 at 5:01 pm #1090466
Jun 25, 18 at 10:37 am #1090247
Let me say something no one has thought of. How do you think they got there in the first place….uber most likely. How did he get back uber. Two rides. Its not that fcking hard to figure out. She didnt kick him out. Its one ride and it was thru a drive thru. If shes truly scared….dont u think she tells someone right there? You have cameras etc ppl. So if this is the ride he referred to why would he need to ref. Ride one. He wouldnt.
If he had an issue on ride 1 itd have gotten him suspended in real time. I dont believe banks. Theres 2 vs 1 on a story. How do we know banks wasnt the person who grabbed him. How did he get home. How did darby. Whose account did they use. Maybe it was jameis acct. These are all things we still don’t know bc again all we know is who she was told it was. If he’s facing rape charges which he was , hes out and makes advances under the acct of jameis you do realize now hed be really done. Like done forever. This guy had every reason to lie
I brought this point up on another thread.
1. Whose Account was the first ride on? Jameis….
2. Whose account was the second ride on? Jameis…..
3. How did the other 2 get home? If Jameis was too drunk and unruly how did he hail his own UBER ride? Nope, someone else did it who got into his phone to call the UBER?
4. If Jameis was alone how did the other 2 guys (Darby & Banks) get home? Another UBER account, Another Rideshare app, or Taxi? Whose Account was used for those rides?
5. If he was hammered and unruly (to the point your buddies are telling you to GTFO and they are sending you home)he was probably pretty close to blackout stage then. So, he may not remember a whole lot about the 2nd UBER ride. (Not an excuse just a statement). Mix in the drunk dude needing some food idea and hes sloppily leaning over to pay the drive up window. (That kind of makes sense).
6. Wait till it all plays out.
00No votes yet.Please wait...Jun. 26, 2018 at 4:29 pm #1090463
Well, regarding the UBER second ride….
1. Yes, the UBER app is your account with your credit/debit card.
2. Second ride was said that his buddies called the second UBER and got Jameis the second ride. Did they use his account? Or, one of the buddies accounts?
3. How did his buddies get home that night after they placed Jameis in the solo second UBER? Did they all leave separately? IF they did… Then they would have had to have used a different UBER APP, another ride share app, or a taxi service and log on. Or, did they have Jameis phone? Or, did they log in to his account to hail their UBER ride?
4. By what was said… He was buzzed they put him in the UBER and it drove away? Correct….00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 18, 2018 at 12:42 pm #1076773
I traded next years #1 cause like everyone says. If we don’t make the Playoffs this year Licht is toast so I figured I was trying to save my job!
Traded down with the Cardinals for #7 I received#15 2-#15 3-#15 Traded back into the 1st for Davenport! But it cost me next years 1st (cards 3-#15)and our 6th but trading with Chargers netted me #17 their 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounder in exchange. Which I spun the Second to Baltimore for a 3rd, 4th and a 5th.
The Build up along the DLine of Payne, Davenport and Okoronkwo allow me some flexibility if I wanted to trade JMAC next year or cut him due to the CAP. And the allows me to trim the FAT off the bottom of the DLine Russell, Ward etc.
There was a run of RB’s in the 2nd and I wanted Jones III but went with Johnson and backed him up with Freeman in the 5th.
Donte Jackson would be my starter opposite Grimes this year!
Went with Big Tackles that could slide in to play RG and build a wall to keep Winston upright and grade holes for the kid RB’s. And a huge dude in OConnell who may be able to grow with our group and could fill in along the line at OT/OG as he develops.
I went heavy after CB’s in the Later rounds with Hill who reminds me of a young Talib and can play SS/CB (so he could replace Conte next year. JC Jackson who I think is a steal in the 6th and a possible starter/replacement for Grimes next year.
I thought about a WR late like Marcell Ateman from Oklahoma State late but he had just been picked a couple picks before in the 6th. Another Big dude in the Evans/Godwin mold. That can wait till next year!
8 DAYS to GO!!! GO BUCS!~
Your score is: 22063 (GRADE: A-)
Round 1 Pick 15 (ARI): Payne, DaRon, DT, Alabama (A)
Round 1 Pick 17 (LAC): Davenport, Marcus, DE/OLB, Texas-San Antonio (A)
Round 2 Pick 6: Harrison, Ronnie, SS, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 15 (ARI): Johnson, Kerryon, RB, Auburn (B+)
Round 3 Pick 19 (BALT): Jackson, Donte, CB, LSU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 2: Okoronkwo, Ogbonnia, DE/OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (BALT): Noteboom, Joseph, OT, Texas Christian (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Freeman, Royce, RB, Oregon (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17 (BALT): Richardson, Will, OT, North Carolina State (A)
Round 6 Pick 17 (LAC): Hill, Holton, CB/SS, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 28: Jackson, JC, CB, Maryland (A+)
Round 7 Pick 37: OConnell, Cody, OG, Washington State (A)
Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 17, 2018 at 5:54 pm #1076674
Falcons fans are drooling over Taven Bryan. They want to use their 3rd to move up to get him. The top of the 2nd rd is the sweet spot for cb’s. We have to take one there. Oliver or Hughes would do just fine.
They were drooling over Wynn at OG as well…..00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 17, 2018 at 3:50 pm #1076665
I would like a blend of the OP & Cerious’ actually….1a/1b are cut and paste as I believe Payne will be long gone before 23.
1. (23) Da’Ron Payne DL ALA
1. (31) Will Hernandez OG UTEP
2. (38) Ronnie Harrison SS ALA
2. (43) Ronald Jones III RB USC
2. (63) Ogbonnia Okoronkwo EDGE Oklahoma
4. (102) Brandon Parker OT NC A&T
5. (144) Holton Hill CB Texas
6. (180) JC Jackson CB Maryland
6. (202) Korey Robertson WR Southern Miss
7. (255) Marcell Frazier 3-4OLB Missouri00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 17, 2018 at 3:09 pm #1076661
Or, just draft Barkley & Chubb……
And stick with Taylor & Stanton for a year!
Taylor with Barkley/Hyde and that receiving group of Landry, Gordon, Coleman and Higgins? Add in TE’s Njoku and Fells that offense has the chance to get them back to the Playoffs quickly if Taylor can stay upright!
And a defensive line of Garrett, Chubb and Ogbah not including the other kids they have in Nassib etc….
They have more than enough picks and talent to right themselves into a Wild Card team this year! And still CAP $$ to add in any other Veteran leadership that are cut along the way the rest of the offseason!00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 16, 2018 at 11:54 pm #1076534
The first one out of the box was so far fetched it wasn’t worth the time to read the rest!
Andrew Luck to the Browns?!?!?!?!….. His shoulder is held together with pins and screws now! He’s burnt toast!00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 14, 2018 at 4:03 pm #107621200No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 14, 2018 at 3:53 pm #1076211
His profile states he is 6-1….He will play Safety in the NFL and truthfully he’s also closer to 5-10….as he looks to be the same height as Abraham who is 5-10 in the picture that was posted00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 14, 2018 at 3:48 pm #1076209
You never see Mark Dominik and JC1500 at a party together…. just sayin~
Bitter and angry is no way to go through life Mark!~
Come here, let me give you a hug.00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 14, 2018 at 3:35 pm #1076206
He is a fan of whoever he is linked to……00No votes yet.Please wait...Apr. 14, 2018 at 3:31 pm #1076205
Anti-Java with the historical warm fuzzies in hopes of getting more thumbs ups!……
I did…………….. +100No votes yet.Please wait...