The 9-5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in first place in the NFC South division with two games remaining in the 2005 regular season. PewterReport.com will continue to keep fans updated on how the Bucs fit into the NFC playoff picture as the regular season winds down.
Tampa Bay will host division rival Atlanta Saturday in what will likely be an elimination game of sorts. The Bucs currently have a one-game lead over the 8-6 Falcons for a Wild Card spot.
NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
1. Seattle 12-2 (NFC West) (clinched division title) Remaining Schedule: Indianapolis, at Green Bay
2. Chicago 10-4 (NFC North) Remaining Schedule: at Green Bay, at Minnesota
3. New York Giants 10-4 (NFC East) Remaining Schedule: at Washington, at Oakland
4. Carolina 10-4 (NFC South) Remaining Schedule: Dallas, at Atlanta
5. Tampa Bay 9-5 Remaining Schedule: Atlanta, New Orleans
6. Washington 8-6 Remaining Schedule: New York Giants, at Philadelphia
Outside Looking In:
Minnesota 8-6 Remaining Schedule: at Baltimore, Chicago
Dallas 8-6 Remaining Schedule: at Carolina, St. Louis
Atlanta 8-6 Remaining Schedule: at Tampa Bay, Carolina
If you liked this story, be sure to get the inside scoop and more detailed information on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ offseason plans regarding roster changes, free agency and the NFL Draft with a Pewter Insider premium subscription.
Visit BucGear.com today to view and choose from the largest selection of Tampa Bay Buccaneers merchandise in the world.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© 2017 PewterReport.com All Rights reserved. Marketing Tampa | Visual Realm
Send this to a friend