The 9-4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in first place in the NFC South division with three games remaining in the 2005 regular season. PewterReport.com will continue to keep fans updated on how the Bucs fit into the NFC playoff picture as the regular season winds down.
Tampa Bay will travel to New England on Saturday for a huge showdown with the defending Super Bowl champion Patriots, who are 8-5 on the season.
NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
1. Seattle 11-2 (NFC West) (clinched division title) Remaining Schedule: at Tennessee, Indianapolis, at Green Bay
2. Chicago 9-4 (NFC North) Remaining Schedule: Atlanta, at Green Bay, at Minnesota
3. New York Giants 9-4 (NFC East) Remaining Schedule: Kansas City, at Washington, at Oakland
4. Tampa Bay 9-4 (NFC South) Remaining Schedule: at New England, Atlanta, New Orleans
5. Carolina 9-4 Remaining Schedule: at New Orleans, Dallas, at Atlanta
6. Dallas 8-5 Remaining Schedule: at Washington, at Carolina, St. Louis
Outside Looking In:
Atlanta 8-5 Remaining Schedule: at Chicago, at Tampa Bay, Carolina
Minnesota 8-5 Remaining Schedule: Pittsburgh, at Baltimore, Chicago
Washington 7-6 Remaining Schedule: Dallas, New York Giants, at Philadelphia
If you liked this story, be sure to get the inside scoop and more detailed information on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ offseason plans regarding roster changes, free agency and the NFL Draft with a Pewter Insider premium subscription.
Visit BucGear.com today to view and choose from the largest selection of Tampa Bay Buccaneers merchandise in the world.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© 2017 PewterReport.com All Rights reserved. Marketing Tampa | Visual Realm